Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) (7711 Views)

Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / Hoe Stories Trending On Whatsapp Tv's (pictures) / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Life no easy over there before you call your uncle and anty overseas stingy see this pictures

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by myyansh68(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stay in your country and hustle you all will disagree 👎. Foreign countries are favorable 👍 to illegal immigrants 😂. When there's bills waiting for you starting from electric bill, water bill, tax, permit, waste bill, house bill e.t.c.

White's land is still hard, forget about what they show on TV. Most of the person[s] engage in illegal activities -sell your soul😚.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chaii..shocked shocked i no fit japa oo. Naija na my country.

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oga these are illegal migrants from Africa. Were you expecting them to be staying in 5 star hotels?

74 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by nepapole(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Illegal immigrants or lazy ass mofos.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aboki see they sell their usual stuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii..shocked shocked i no fit japa oo. Naija na my country.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
LoL. Nigerians won't believe things like This. To them, they pluvk money on trees in Europe and all white people are billionaire and richer than dangote

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Sweetvie: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
They're illegal immigrants... What do you expect?

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sweetvie:
Hey, how are you?
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Sweetvie: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Hey, how are you?
Hi
I'm good and you?đŸ€—
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by EniHolar(f): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Let me get there and confirm for myself.

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
EniHolar:
Let me get there and confirm for myself.
swear down na Ogun go Bleep illegality

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Mrtaye: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
Life no easy over there before you call your uncle and anty overseas stingy see this pictures
These are illegal migrants

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by laivwire(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sweetvie:

Not necessarily.

This is more common in France and Italy. I could already guess from the first picture. Jobs are not so abundant everywhere and you gotta hustle. Those African guys who peddle souvenirs and fast food around the Eiffel tower, do you how much they gross in a week?

Dey there grin

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Some of this people are better than people living in a big house in Nigeria #Fact

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by trueking: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
You must have a skill or good education before you leave this country.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by ictplotter(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sweetvie:
So illegal immigrants are not human beings and they deserve this suicide treatment.
There is no place lik home and you can make it big anywhere is all about vision and dedication. Gullible Nigerians think every part in Europe and America is heaven on earth, there is poverty and suffering everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
My dad is in London

Na him be that? đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ˜†đŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by TheChameleon: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Them dey screw inside those tents ooo shocked

There was a prostitute murdered in one of those tents some years back. Edo or yamlegger in Italy.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Life is hard everywhere
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Some of this people are better than people living in a big house in Nigeria #Fact
You have a slave mentality infact this is worst form of inferiority complex I’ve ever seen in my life . Spits

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
undecided
Those are blacks,and illegal immigrants.

You can never see an indigenous European living in the slum. Never!! All u could see are indians arabs and African immigrants.

European Christians are second,next to God!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by emorse(m): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
There are illegal migrants in Nigeria too, aren't there?
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Gadafii: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
What do you expect of illegal immigrants

If you have good cause to japa with the necessary documents, don’t think it twice ooo, this op na werùy, I should stay in my country to hustle when tanker Dey fall on top people, where fuel sells for 400, where food cost is on the rise daily and the hustle you Dey hustle can’t even keep up with those??

The energy you exert in “hustling “ in nigeria if you apply tht same energy in Europe you will be rich, as least in naira, if you are not illegal immigrant

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by koladata(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2023
if rent is 2k pounds and your intention is to hustle for 3month. you just saved about 5million naira

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by emorse(m): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Those are blacks,and illegal immigrants.

You can never see an indigenous European living in the slum. Never!! All u could see are indians arabs and African immigrants.

European Christians are second,next to God!!
You'll be shocked bro.

However, that's not to say there are no opportunities there o. But there are opportunities everywhere. One just needs to work hard and hope for good luck. Whether you're in or outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2023
These are Nigerians wey no wan hear word.

When you caution them against coming, they would yarn dust that you advising them should come back first.

When the reality hits, they begin to squeeze their first like a condemned engine.

These are migrants stuck in an unfriendly country, one that might even have economic challenges of its own like Italy where there are no jobs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by grandstar(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2023
laivwire:

Not necessarily.

This is more common in France and Italy. I could already guess from the first picture. Jobs are not so abundant everywhere and you gotta hustle. Those African guys who peddle souvenirs and fast food around the Eiffel tower, do you how much they gross in a week?

Dey there grin

I am sure they gross quite a bit though it may look degrading. It also comes with fat profits margins.

If they are illegal immigrants, the job might be risky in case they are arrested by immigration.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by emorse(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2023
koladata:
if rent is 2k pounds and your intention is to hustle for 3month. you just saved about 5million naira
You can't save what you don't have bro. Shelter is not a luxury. It's right after food on the list of basic human needs. Saving is not even next on that list. Na person wey dey alive go fit think of to save.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone who wants to go anyway. It's not like home is such a fantastic place either.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me / Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.