Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years (1376 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Fact Check: Did Evelyn Joshua Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes? / Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth (2) (3) (4)

Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kay1one(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Let's first of all thank God for what He did for us in Feb 2023.

Now after 8 years of a blissful Obi presidency, who do you think is worthy to be Datti's running mate?

Maybe someone from the SW?

Comments welcome...

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by MonthlySalary: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Orji Uzo Kalu
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Okwyjesus(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:

Now after 8 years of a blissful Obi presidency, who do you think is worthy to be Datti's running mate?

Comments welcome...
l think a SS from Edo.

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by ChinemeremFidel: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Prof Chris Imumolen

That man is intelligent honestly

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yours truly, OnyeAshuaUru

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by FalseProphet1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
I suggest my humble self.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by upoturat: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked Urchin, I will vote BAT

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by StrongAlphMale: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
A real niggar from Edo will take over the mantle of the job.

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by bewla(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Enter this bus tier them clothes Stand among this Obinos copy like you own the trend , tell them he can't use the ignorants to win what he nos nothing or work for

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Christian will continue.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Lionnation: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
That Edo youth leader I don't know his name
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Praxis758: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Either Lucky Igbinedion, James Onanefe Ibori or Donald Duke.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Orji Uzo Kalu
are normal East will never vote this man never
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Christian will continue.

Thou shalt not vote a muslim.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Zelenskyy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi never win

Una don dey dream of "after 8 years" ?

Wait for Obi to win and rule first before talking about a running mate for his vice presidential candidate

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Walai(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
All I know is that Aisha Yesufu is the next speaker of House of reps either in OBI's second term or Datti Ahmed's first term as President.
This I have seen

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by bewla(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Christian will continue.

Thou shalt not vote a muslim.
see what Obi has turn you to

It's finished

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by shuttox: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Vice will be from South south
Or south west

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Stanleyucee(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ancestor TINUBU cheesy the drug Lord cheesy
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by frank14011991(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
If you can believe buhari was cloned then it's possible for you to believe obi can win

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Urchinpainer: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:

Comments welcome...
Definitely someone from SouthWest or South South.

GRV
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Urchinpainer: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
upoturat:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT

grin grin grin... Urchin
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by onomeabuja: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ur principal Obi will never win this election so stop dreaming on what will never be possible grin

ATIKU has already won the election.

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Laggafin: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
My STAR boy prof Yemi osinbanjo
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by SmartGadgetz: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
TINUBU

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by VeryWickedMan: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kay1one(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Definitely someone from SouthWest or South South.

GRV

Kinda like this GRV guy...

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by maestroferddi: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
A good Afenifere nominee...

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by ehay(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ngozi okonjo iweala
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kingmaster2009: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
See day -dreamer....

Keep on dreaming....if you ask Obi, he will tell.you ...his chances his low..
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by EngrKemp: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Orji Uzo Kalu
God forbids..

I suggest tinubu first Son .

I.e if tinubu steps down for Obi and support him to win .

After VP, he should be the president for tinubu sacrifice of stepping down for obi for the good of the south and Nigeria

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Liebermantic: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
It should be either the incoming Governor of Lagos state or Someone from Edo or Akwaibom/Cross River

Thugs Don Scatter Our Side For Egbeda / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sets Aside Osun Tribunal Judgement In Adeleke, Oyetola’s / I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering