Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,179 members, 7,849,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Are We Igbos This Way? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Igbos This Way? (1413 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Shows His Ak47 To Kil Igbos This December VIDEO / IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS / Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
onye nzuzu where are you from.
Thanksful:

I am not from Anambra. Have you ever heard the slagon.

If you see a viper and an mbaise man in a room with you. Leave the viper and take on the mbaise man first.

That is how people see an mbaise man.

It's not your fault. Betrayed is in your blood. Your fight with Anambra is in born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ekineme: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Peter obi sack many imolites working in Anambra state government and send them back to imo state.

If Nigeria is better today, Your unborn Generation won't be doing this kind of Job you are doing, the least you can do now, is to support the process, don't be a stumbling block, A new Nigeria is possible OBiDATTI
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by gasparpisciotta: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
ekineme:

which Village in Ebonyi? What is the name of your kindred??

You want to come and burn our village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by blabulu2000: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Simeon Ekpa will soon send a common SMS alert to the entire Nyamiri region...and we could just see how all of them in the poto-poto region will obey him...

Simeon Ekpa is the true Jagaban of Yiibo land...the Ebonyi man staying in Finland and commanding the entire Yiibo race....authority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Nightwolf1: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Tinubu is better than peter obi that deported imolites during his administration Tinubu helped my dad build his kingdom and gave my dad two official cars.

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ekineme: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Stop blabbing you should let us meet tomorrow anywhere in imo state.
Where in Imo state?
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ekineme: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You want to come and burn our village?

I want to differentiate between Ebonyians from Imposters
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'm in owerri now.
ekineme:

Where in Imo state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Look simon Ekpa soldiers can't enter mbaise land because we are not biafra.
blabulu2000:
Simeon Ekpa will soon send a common SMS alert to the entire Nyamiri region...and we could just see how all of them in the poto-poto region will obey him...

Simeon Ekpa is the true Jagaban of Yiibo land...the Ebonyi man staying in Finland and commanding the entire Yiibo race....authority

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
I'm saying the truth I'm not looking for fame on faceless forum.
I believe you, don’t mind those hungry ipobians looking for a messiah, they have switched from Nnamdi Kanu to Pete Obi in less than a year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
onye nzuzu where are you from.

You get the gist now. I school at Imo state. I have a lot of friends from mbaise (Ezinihite). You guys are deadly betrayers.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sweerychick(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Any sane Nigerians will understand that our brother peter obi just wasting his time and money on his wishful ambition is this way someone can become a president of Nigeria?

We imolites will never vote an Anambra man especially peter obi for what he did to my people in Anambra during his tenure as a governor of the state.
you are the foolish one know that and know peace
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'm not foolish because I'm not peter obi or his supporters.
sweerychick:
you are the foolish one know that and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

You get the gist now. I school at Imo state. I have a lot of friends from mbaise (Ezinihite). You guys are deadly betrayers.
Can any Easterner living, come close to the Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Obi when it comes to been a Betrayer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
After they have destroyed our land. God will judge peter obi.
sapele914:
I believe you, don’t mind those hungry ipobians looking for a messiah, they have switched from Nnamdi Kanu to Pete Obi in less than a year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by RZArecta(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
ojun50:
Is it yr time and money
You better go find food chop
I can bet a pretty penny that the op isn't Igbo
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
Can any Easterner living, come close to the Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Obi when it comes to been a Betrayer?

The way Tinubu betrayed the South for Buhari shie
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Who and who do we betrayed?
Thanksful:

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Who and who do we betrayed?

To you the whole Igbo land are foolish only an Mbaise man is wise among all the Igbo tribe. Oga ooh
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by seeyounow: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Peter obi sack many imolites working in Anambra state government and send them back to imo state.
that is funny
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

The way Tinubu betrayed the South for Buhari shie
Mumu Shut up, Jonathan had completed his 2 terms, he didn’t what to leave, so the North & pdp turned their backs on him.

Go and blame EK Clark, Denziani, & all those other ijaw sycophants that deceived the Professor of Zoology from Otuoke to cling on to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Qtrpst4: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
Mumu Shut up, Jonathan had completed his 2 terms, he didn’t what to leave, so the North & pdp turned their backs on him.

Go and blame EK Clark, Denziani, & all those other ijaw sycophants that deceived the Professor of Zoology from Otuoke to cling on to power.

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:

Go and blame EK Clark, Denziani, & all those other ijaw sycophants that deceived the Professor of Zoology.

Odeh shut up! Nah you wise pass both the constitution and the party that fielded him.

Mumu wey think say him wise.

Tinubu didn't want to wait for 12 years but now he will wait for a life time.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Qtrpst4 post=120587425][/quote] Nonsensical Crap.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by fx45(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Any sane Nigerians will understand that our brother peter obi just wasting his time and money on his wishful ambition is this way someone can become a president of Nigeria?

We imolites will never vote an Anambra man especially peter obi for what he did to my people in Anambra during his tenure as a governor of the state.
TinubuAdvocate, abeg rest! See how you're pouring spittle everywhere. When will Urchins get sense?
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Odeh shut up! Nah you wise pass both the constitution and the party that fielded him.

Mumu wey think say him wise.

Tinubu didn't want to wait for 12 years but now he will wait for a life time.
You are still crying over spilt milk for them removing that Zombie Jonathan from power?

Atiku that followed them to remove Jonathan is running under that same Umbrella, that him & Peter Obi conspired against Jonathan?

Atiku followed Tinubu to remove Jonathan, then 4 years later Obi agreed to be Abubakar Atiku’s running mate?

You ipobians are the biggest hypocrites in this regulated Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Qtrpst4: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Go and tell your father
sapele914:
Nonsensical Crap.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Go and tell your father
Self inflicted ill mannered biafran?. Tufiakpa, Confused nonsense wild goose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:

You're a useless, demented and God forsaken Tinubu supporter.

You're the most irresponsible urchin in Africa.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by sapele914(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a useless, demented and God forsaken Tinubu supporter.

You're the most irresponsible urchin in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You All Hate The Truth: DATTI Baba Ahmed Fires The Northern Elders Forum / Video: Massive Crowd Receive Tinubu On The Street Of Lagos / TEARS: 5 Benefits Of Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.