Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Are We Igbos This Way? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Igbos This Way? (1419 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Shows His Ak47 To Kil Igbos This December VIDEO / IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS / Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Look take your time I never cry to you for food so rest please . I'm a prince we have everything in abundant.

You're a paid hungry lunatic urchin.

You're the prince of HUNGER from Osun state.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Mrkindness: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Any sane Nigerians will understand that our brother peter obi just wasting his time and money on his wishful ambition is this way someone can become a president of Nigeria?

We imolites will never vote an Anambra man especially peter obi for what he did to my people in Anambra during his tenure as a governor of the state.
I remember this very lines early days of nairaland, Afonja Muslims and Evil have come of ages.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Any sane Nigerians will understand that our brother peter obi just wasting his time and money on his wishful ambition is this way someone can become a president of Nigeria?

We imolites will never vote an Anambra man especially peter obi for what he did to my people in Anambra during his tenure as a governor of the state.
You are a bastard yellow Bar Igbo wanna be.

The microphone licking urinating machine is going under.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
My father is a sitting king in imo state and I'm a prince so who are you who is your father?

Your father is king of HUNGER IN OSUN.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Mrkindness: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
mangood74:
Who know you
Don't let me rain words on your generation past present and future
can't you smells urchins around the write up.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Mindlog: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
To be honest I have never been to southwest but hopefully someday. I'm from mbaise.

Which part of Mbaise are you from, ke ahia unu na zu?
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ekineme: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
I'm in owerri now.

Time and location in Owerri
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can we meet atIBARI OGWA VILLAGE by 6pm on Sunday?
ekineme:

Time and location in Owerri
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Resurrection212: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
okwuato.kedu nke azụmahịa gị karịrị nzuzu
Mindlog:

Which part of Mbaise are you from, ke ahia unu na zu?
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obi is right to contest.
If the election is inconclusive he will have PERSONAL leverage
If not there will be 2027
It will help him to know his standing with Nigerians
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by Qtrpst4: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Look at a tinubu agbero talking about manners, do you have it in your family?

sapele914:
Self inflicted ill mannered biafran?. Tufiakpa, Confused nonsense wild goose.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by 9japride(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Thanksful:

I am not from Anambra. Have you ever heard the slagon.

If you see a viper and an mbaise man in a room with you. Leave the viper and take on the mbaise man first.

That is how people see an mbaise man.

It's not your fault. Betrayed is in your blood. Your fight with Anambra is in born.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't be deceived by those primitive urchin disguising as Imo prince. We are in a election time, so expect bigots to cause confusion amongst Igbos. Please don't fall for their tricks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by 9japride(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Resurrection212:
Tinubu is better than peter obi that deported imolites during his administration Tinubu helped my dad build his kingdom and gave my dad two official cars.
[color=#006600][/color]

At times I wonder if it's humans or computer viruses that usually create hateful post? Since after the Civil War, it seems some individuals do train their kids to hate South East and it looks like a prestigious programme and the most vile and hateful person maybe gets ewa and agbado as gift for a job well done. Youths are thinking of how to develop their country, but over here we have urchins who reason like early men. No easterner will vote in a misfit and tribalistic candidate in this election. Keep opening childish threads, no Igbo will fall for it.
Anyone insulting another Igbo speaking states is not an Igbo person, but a disgusting imposter.
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ekineme: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Resurrection212:
Can we meet atIBARI OGWA VILLAGE by 6pm on Sunday?

Drop your contact
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ojun50(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Resurrection212:
Can you say this in my present?
You don't have present you exits in the pass
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by ojun50(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2023
RZArecta:
I can bet a pretty penny that the op isn't Igbo
Am from sky
Re: Why Are We Igbos This Way? by odduduwa: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Resurrection212:

pls do well, improve your spoken English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" / Peter Obi Victory Celebration Thread. / Edo Assembly Election:Edo PDP Unable To Win Election As Obaseki Plans Use Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.