Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) (9260 Views)

" It Was Necessary ", Ini Edo Replies Mike Bamiloye, Of Shanty Town's Nudity / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Only breast was shown but overall I commend Nollywood for allowing Nudity.
Shout out to Nancy for being a strong woman and actress to be the first to do such a bold act.
I expect more Nollywood directors to embrace the Nudity in films.

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2023
The babe breast over make sense shaa
Only God knows how many rich alahajis don suck that standing nipple

13 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Only God knows how many rich alhajis don suck that standing nipple
You need jesus

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by sotall(m): 3:59am On Feb 03, 2023
You dont know what's going on.

That thing right there is fake bwest. Not real

23 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by kroger: 4:22am On Feb 03, 2023
She is not the same person with that breast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by SporaD8: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2023
sotall:
You dont know what's going on.

That thing right there is fake bwest. Not real
I tire ooo.
Even the lady don talk am say her breast never big like that na dummy the thing be.
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2023
This body is better than Nancy's own. Why is she denying it?
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by henndukwe18: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Nna d way DT guy take slap DT ass

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by henndukwe18: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2023
And d way d man touched d breast
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by paix(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Only God knows how many rich alahajis don suck that standing nipple
Standing or drooping?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by masterflowx(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2023
DIKEnaWAR:
This body is better than Nancy's own. Why is she denying it?

Bro please try and get small sense before this year runs out at least.

You said " this body is better than Nancy's own" and you proceeded by saying "why is she denying it".

My point is that you're contracting yourself.
Your comment doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2023
I like to press that bress
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Them use sex swear for black man beasts, for una info that breast was generated by AI.
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Let me quickly save the picture for my branch members, if you know you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
zimdante:
Them use sex swear for black man beasts, for una info that breast was generated by AI.
which kind yeye AI
Una go just open mouth dey yarn dust

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
henndukwe18:
Nna d way DT guy take slap DT ass
That ass go well I swear!!!!
I just dey imagine grabbing that fat ass while giving her doggy style
That Nancy babe go sweet to knack cry

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Atllanta: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
after sin mahn pray 4
after sin mahn pray 4 liftin'
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Justiceleague1: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Really....hmmm they should give the roles to moyo lawal or what's that lady's name again o,the black one with sudden hips,they should give them next time grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
which kind yeye AI

You know, wetin be AI? My guy upgrade o, so you no see the models wey dem use artificial intelligence generate?
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
which kind yeye AI

Let me take my time to inbreathiate your comment, You no know wetin be AI? My guy upgrade o, so you no see the models wey dem use artificial intelligence generate the other day?
What you are looking at is an artificial breast, don't be breastified.
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Isabi4lov: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nudity wey dey everywhere na him you dey happy grin grin grin grin

Which time Nancy breast big like that , something too dey surprise una for this country. If she like make she act blue film my own na to watch and move on wink

Nothing dey surprise me again for this life with 8yrs wey I don follow Buhari with him government.
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
zimdante:

Let me take my time to inbreathiate your comment, You no know wetin be AI? My guy upgrade o, so you no see the models wey dem use artificial intelligence generate the other day?
What you are looking at is an artificial breast, don't be breastified.
Bro you are very daft
Since when 9ja start to use A.I for film
Una just dey very stupid
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Gift96: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
THEY ARE TOO SMALL

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by ashawopikin(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
kroger:
She is not the same person with that breast.
u don see her beast before
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Bro you are very daft
Since when 9ja start to use A.I for film
Una just dey very stupid

Are you a professional video editor? No
Do you know how Ai work? No
Yet your words are daft, stupid.
You want to convince yourself by all means that you are looking at the breast of an actress, I tried to save you bro, I guess it's too late you have been breastified already.
Good bye.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
zimdante:

Are you a professional video editor? No
Do you know how Ai work? No
Yet your words are daft, stupid.
You want to convince yourself by all means that you are looking at the breast of an actress, I tried to save you bro, I guess it's too late you have been breastified already.
Good bye.
U think say everybody daft abi, you can decieve your illiterate brothers and sisters. Not me
Which Ai software was used?
And how was it done?

Una think say una fit decieve people online because you dey decieve your illiterate people for house

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

U think say everybody daft abi, you can decieve your illiterate brothers and sisters. Not me
Which Ai software was used?
And how was it done?

Una think say una fit decieve people online because you dey decieve your illiterate people for house

Lol 😆, Ai can generate images, video, faces, breasts, anything, even me as a content creator, I use ai to generate content saving me a lot of time and energy.
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Rexymania(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
She duh cash out, but Range. You dey there dey shout
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by lazynairalander1: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
If you understand what "double" means in motion pictures you will agree with me that this isn't Nancy.
If you also know the length AI has gone in our world you will understand that she going nude for that scene is not necessary.

With the above stated, I still stand on my previous comment that those boobs and butts aren't Nancy's.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by Mr2wealth: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Only breast was shown but overall I commend Nollywood for allowing Nudity.
Shout out to Nancy for being a strong woman and actress to be the first to do such a bold act.
I expect more Nollywood directors to embrace the Nudity in films.

Bros!! No boarder yourself. This is Nollywood magic. shocked
That is not her best! grin
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hakeem effect
Re: Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) by anonymuz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
Let me quickly save the picture for my branch members, if you know you know. grin
soupy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.