Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa (17257 Views)

Constitution Review: National Assembly bow To Govs, Step Down LG Autonomy bill / Atiku Vs Wike, Others: G5 Govs Step Up Plan B Despite Peace Talks / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by princeryle1: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2023
You mean this one
Starhearts:

Peter OBITUARY is a Nollywood actor

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Chekwume16(m): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2023
That my governor is the most useless and selfish governor in the history of delta .state. he will even loose his home town agbor to obi. I will vote for obi but instead of atiku to win let tinubu carry the day. It will be an insult to have atiku after buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2023
carterguccy:
Tinubu is your Incoming President!!!

No amount of wailing can stop JAGABAN!

Remove politics, Tinubu no fit be Peter Obi manager or PA. Politics don blind Una

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2023
carterguccy:
Tinubu is your Incoming President!!!

No amount of wailing can stop JAGABAN!
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
Okowa is a disgrace to humanity!

Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Also, He should Apologize to Deltans for STEALING AND BORROWING for 8 years. undecided
Which governor did not borrow?
Anyway, Okowa is the next vice president of Nigeria, mark it.
E K Clark is just a rabble rousing tribal bigot that brought so much hatred to Goodluck Jonathan, and betrayed him when he lost to buhari. Clark has milked south south dry, greedy man

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Okowa is on a wild goose chase.
You must have schizophrenia.

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2023
olgaa14:
It's the turn of the south to rule this country
If Wike got the VP ticket would you all be pouring these
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ponishah: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Judolisco:
Exactly what I said... Okowa is a traitor jst like rotimi ameachi... Atiku was given ticket in 2019 and he lost... So wetin him dey find again... I'll rather support tinubu than vote for Atiku... God forbid
Don't cry, Atiku/Okowa have been ordained winner.

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by letitrainnow(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Perhaps, you have forgotten the gravity of the offence you have committed against the people of Southern Nigeria.
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Yankee101: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Okowa is Vice President
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Ken4Christ: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2023
No need to cry over spilled milk. Just use your PVC to vote Obidiently.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by olgaa14: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2023
ponishah:

If Wike got the VP ticket would you all be pouring these
Yes the south is next
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
carterguccy:

Omo Igbo we're use to your tears!

Cry me a river boy grin

Na you go labor in vain!
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Mitsurugi(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

Bola Tinubu is a SKIT MAKING COMEDIAN

You are a day dreamer

Hello! BAT can only be the President of Nigeria in his imagination. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by davidtemi(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Edwin dey whine me ni
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Georgejeez: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Says someone who betrayed PDP and Goodluck Jonathan by pitching his tent in same APC that betrayed the south by using Buhari to win 2015 elections
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Charmingpet: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Must u put obituary, if obituary is added to ur name, how will u feel.
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Starhearts: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Bola Tinubu is a SKIT MAKING COMEDIAN

You are a day dreamer

Hello! BAT can only be the President of Nigeria in his imagination. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

FIXED
As u FIXED it....
If u re sure of urself

Let me nd u stake/bet here with high currency?

Drop ur account details, make l drop my own...

Obi will come distant 3rd ...

Obi will lose scandalously
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Starhearts: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Charmingpet:
Must u put obituary, if obituary is added to ur name, how will u feel.

Who hurts u...
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Get out here....
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by leisuretym: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Okonwa a traitor , Atiku slave
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Healthquest: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2023
OKOWA is Desperate using 100bn Delta money for ATIKU. He will lose come Feb... I rather vote Tinubu than Atiku..north agreed for power rotation to south and u reneege and want it to remain at the North.. you're bad like dat
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Oju4190: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Judolisco:
Exactly what I said... Okowa is a traitor jst like rotimi ameachi... Atiku was given ticket in 2019 and he lost... So wetin him dey find again... I'll rather support tinubu than vote for Atiku... God forbid
puting rotimi name dere shows u dont know d meaning of traitor.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Adekunlebright(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Urchinpainer:
No need to apologize. It's important we know all looters... A lot of recovery needs to be done.

Vote wisely! Aso rock is not a retirement home neither is it a Fulani birth right.

Wisdom no go kill you.
This election go shock many.
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Mitsurugi(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Starhearts:

As u FIXED it....
If u re sure of urself

Let me nd u stake/bet here with high currency?

Drop ur account details, make l drop my own...

Obi will come distant 3rd ...

Obi will lose scandalously

I'm not a gambler. It's gambling that brought Buhari upon us. I will not gamble again with Tinubu.

You have to understand son, we're just not voting Obi to win, we're voting him to make a statement that we are free of these unscrupulous moneybags whose aim is everything except our welfare and the country's development. We can be free of any stupid structure because we are the structure just as Obi said.

If you put religious or tribal sentiment aside, no one needs to tell you who the most acceptable candidate is. On my honor if Osinbajo was in this election I'd vote him but APC preferred an old, unstable person to fly their flag spewing gaffes and Incoherent jargons everywhere. He's presently resorted to insults. Really!

Swear with your life Tinubu does not embarrass you everywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by zelnababa(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Zelenskyy:
The words of a crazy old man

He is surely suffering from dementia just like Thïefnubu

If he is looking for a betrayal, he should first of all look for Thïefnubu...

In 2015, Thïefnubu galvanised his Ūrchins and they betrayed Goodluck Jonathan {A Southern President}.

Goodluck Jonathan was bullied out of office at the behest of Drugnubu...

Because of his selfish ambition of succeeding Buhari....

Baba Push and Start ensured that Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP was thrown out of the Aso Rock...

The APC that he foisted on Nigerians is today a huge failure and Thïefnubu cannot deny it anymore....

As Nigerians are now seeing him for the first time speaking against the policies of this useless government

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Betrayal No 1

Ifeanyi Okowa and the other Southern Governors that are supporting Atiku Abubakar are trying to let Thïefnubu know that

He does not have monopoly of Northern political friendship, alliance and allegiance

Since he used a Northerner to collect power for the APC,

Okowa and Co will also use another popular Northerner to return power back to the PDP.

Therefore power must remain in the North until further notice.

The PDP is taking over the helms of Affairs once again and Nigerians will once again enjoy the dividends of democracy at an unprecedented pace and dimension.

Enough is Enough:

Thïefnubu (The No 1 Betrayal) and the APC must Go
las las you go get hbp cus of ASIWAJU
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by ladipo007: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Oga because wike was not the chosen one,Tinubu was the real betrayal he betray the south by snatching power from Jonathan and gave power to the north.What goes around comes around.
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by hotseat: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2023
If only Nigerians knew how crafty and cunning Okowa is, then they wouldn't be surprised at his betrayal.

He is fighting for his personal safety in order to get immunity as VP.

If he fails to win, he has a backup plan.

Sheriff, his certified lackey, should be able to cover his looting tracks and the attendant consequences.

Una think say OkoWAYO no get sense?
Re: Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa by Geopex(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Obi know that Atiku will never step down and allow southerner to win PDP primary and he left the party , Wike and some PDP govs too. These are the people that know Atiku more than we do.
For me, southern presidential candidate is my candidate. There must be equity. North can't rule us again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Edo Refineries Receive Crude From Oza Oil Field / CCB Act That Indicts The Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen / Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.