Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage (22494 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
quentin06:
But she refunded her dowry, can the families in the east do that to their inlaws?
She refunded dowry but did keep her share of marital property. Can you do that yourself? undecided
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
kafeii123:
■ Southerners think they fornicate more than northerners...u guys shd keep playing.... see how they didn't even mind the age of the marriage...and the number of children....she didn't complain of being badly treated o.....just watch out and see what she and her father will do in two-three year's time max....you'll see her wed up a far richer and powerful man than this one she married when her father's status was still low.

■ It's a common thing and is never even frowned upon at all....... Bad behaviour knows no bounds...maybe this is why they dont frown upon polygamy too......at least if one decides to go...the man will still have another to look after him. Can't blame them.....so long you are sure you
1. Marriage shouldn't be bondage for anyone. The moment it becomes such, it is no longer marriage but a prison sentence. undecided

2. What bad behavior again? The woman got divorced. Simple! undecided
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Elderustin: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God no send you pure mind for love. undecided
Na wetin he sent? Aba God na love and we need to get pure mind to love.

Because as u see me I be correct guy I know fit marry ur pikin come the turn am to football.

Women need love and care. That is y I love old school kind of love.
This new generation the abuse it bro.

Love with pure mind.

I remain Elderustin
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elderustin:
■ Na wetin he sent? Aba God na love and we need to get pure mind to love. Because as u see me I be correct guy I know fit marry ur pikin come the turn am to football.

■ Women need love and care. That is y I love old school kind of love. This new generation the abuse it bro. Love with pure mind. I remain Elderustin
1. God said your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. Go read the story of prophet Hosea so you can learn how important or not so important your marriage life-- and ideas you have of it- is to God. undecided

2. Women aren't delicate tomatoes or balloons. They need the same things you need in life --- love, respect, care, etc. Old school kind of love is what brought us all to where we are today --- it does not work. undecided

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She refunded dowry but did keep her share of marital property. Can you do that yourself? undecided

Her share of marital property.
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by kazyhm(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rubbish reportage.....so the husband doesn't have a name ?
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
quentin06:
Her share of marital property.
About 50%? undecided
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by kafeii123: 2:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Marriage shouldn't be bondage for anyone. The moment it becomes such, it is no longer marriage but a prison sentence. undecided

2. What bad behavior again? The woman got divorced. Simple! undecided

Oh I must have worded it poorly..I meant to say that marital fidelity just like fornication... adultery and the ills in marriages is not the exclusive preserve of any particular region or tribe....so folks should stop their generalisations
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by lagosrd: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Kano Court Dissolves Ganduje’s Daughter’s 16-Year-Old Marriage
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/kano-court-dissolve-gandujes-daughters-16-year-old-marriage/amp/

Is because you don't know those people....... Hum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bringing A Househelp From Nigeria To London. Pls Advise! / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.