Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage (22469 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

16 years meaning it's PDP era as a Deputy Governor to Kwankwaso
Na Mad You Mad shaa
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by merits(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Kano Court Dissolves Ganduje’s Daughter’s 16-Year-Old Marriage

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/kano-court-dissolve-gandujes-daughters-16-year-old-marriage/amp/
"The rich also cry"

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Danybest: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Join our free daily winning team
Click on the link below to join
https:///+TOxQQfT4ICc4OGE8
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by JimohMomoh: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kano state currently have one of the highest rate of divorce in Nigeria.
But I prefare it to killing of another man's daughter all in the name of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Housingitems3:
I'm the next, I'm tired of this marriage

Why would you say that ?
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Elderustin: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
This life no balance, even the rich no fit maintain their lane.

God will not put we were get pure mind for love in shame

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by famouscargo4u: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:
This judgement came rather quickly without unending adjournments. Quite interesting.

This part here has me thinking "The court also struck out Asiya’s husband demand for document of properties which he claimed belongs to him."

Does it mean all the properties accrued during the years of the marriage, none came from the man?

Also, I didn't know Sharia court had the power to dis-annul a marriage.

They did Sharia type of marriage and not the conventional Registry.

Well...... I'm certainly learning.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by jamace(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
When you loot the peoples money, your whole life will be looted by karma...You can't plant evil and harvest good.
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by histemple: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
So Gandollar and his daughter will now be living together? I hope it's not what I am thinking oh!
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by ahnie: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Housingitems3:
I'm the next, I'm tired of this marriage
Lolz....you must marry.
Divorced is not an option.
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Pwettylinda(f): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
His father stole dollar bribe on camera grin
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by letitrainnow(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asiya had approached the court seeking for the dissolution of marriage with her husband, Inuwa Uba on the ground that she is tired and fed up of the marital relationship which produced four children.
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Almunjid(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deserea:
RoyalRoy seun mynd44 rule 2 pls
Lol. You're offended?
That's how ur children will be offended too if we tell them that u don't know the essence of marriage, that's why u gave birth to them out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by sevenhundred(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

16 years meaning it's PDP era as a Deputy Governor to Kwankwaso
NO, IT IS DURING MALLAM SHEKARAU ERA AND HER FATHER NOT IN GOVT.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Winters23: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Stop being a CLOWN

U mean the cloun below

grin

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by smokinloud(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
If not for money, a woman can not seek for divorce in sharia but here we are doing everything for favouritism!.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by ibtommy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deserea:
What is the essence of marriage?
After chopping the long thick thing for sixteen good years, you commot. Better go back and chop more. No retreat, no surrender. grin tongue shocked
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by MightySparrow: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
GOFRONT:
Even the marriage of the elites is not stable.

I think to divorce in Islam is very simple. The man will just say I divorce you three times and the marriage is over,
I read somewhere recently that one could divorce his wife over text message in the Middle East
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
She obtained all her husbands properties worth millions for 50k, Nkechi we need to relocate to kano, we are in the wrong region.
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
smokinloud:
If not for money, a woman can not seek for divorce in sharia but here we are doing everything for favouritism!.

But she refunded her dowry, can the families in the east do that to their inlaws?
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Arranged marriages
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by cardoctor(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
The Dollars have finished
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by adecz: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Maybe Ganduje wants to give her
hand in marriage to the incoming
Governor as a forth wife ❗️❗️❗️😀😁

Trust these northern Muslim big men.👈👈👈

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by RemoveKebab: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheChameleon:
Hi Baby.

I am here for you.

Thriving market to bed divorcees and 2nd_3rd wives in Kano State to be particular.

Selection criteria.

1. DON'T be Hausa - this is so that you don't snitch

2. Must be Muslim.

3. Your house must be relatively secluded ...mostly non Hausa in the neighbourhood. No witness wink

4. Fluency in Hausa will get you more sample size for sure. grin
thanks bro grin
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by eraj4real: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Actually, Sharia courts existed in Northern Nigeria for the purpose of enforcing Islamic marriage, divorce and property sharing laws since they were different from the laws that was prevalent in the general Nigerian marriage act. Then the Zamfara governor at the time felt there was a need to make it the prominent law in his state (I ASSUME, it was done to get him a political advantage during elections), then other states soon adapted it. For Obasanjo to win the 2003 elections, he also ascended to it. So Islamic marriage settlement is fully under the jurisdiction of the Sharia court.
You can read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_in_Nigeria

LuvsBeautifl:
This judgement came rather quickly without unending adjournments. Quite interesting.

Also, I didn't know Sharia court had the power to dis-annul a marriage.

Well...... I'm certainly learning.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by kafeii123: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Southerners think they fornicate more than northerners...u guys shd keep playing.... see how they didn't even mind the age of the marriage...and the number of children....she didn't complain of being badly treated o.....just watch out and see what she and her father will do in two-three year's time max....you'll see her wed up a far richer and powerful man than this one she married when her father's status was still low.

It's a common thing and is never even frowned upon at all.......

Bad behaviour knows no bounds...maybe this is why they dont frown upon polygamy too......at least if one decides to go...the man will still have another to look after him. Can't blame them.....so long you are sure you're doing what you really want..... and are willing to bear the weight of it.....why shd anyone judge you

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
GOFRONT:
Even the marriage of the elites is not stable.
What is a stable marriage? undecided
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
JimohMomoh:
Kano state currently have one of the highest rate of divorce in Nigeria.
But I prefare it to killing of another man's daughter all in the name of marriage
The North has almost always had the highest rate of Divorce in Nigeria -- as high as 60% in some parts or the north as far back as the 80s- and that is many times more in keeping with reality than what is obtained in the South to this day where people pretend, even in 2023, that marriage is meant to be a life sentence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elderustin:
This life no balance, even the rich no fit maintain their lane.

God will not put we were get pure mind for love in shame
God no send you pure mind for love. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Igbo Peeps In The House, Please What Is ''nnta''? / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.