Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate (3197 Views)

An Ardent Tinubu Supporter Begs For Help For His Failing Business. / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
I mean, let's settle this right here and now, without insults or name calling!

Get me the most intelligent, biggest Tinubu brainiac here on Nairaland let's have some intense intellectual, mind cracking debate. Let's give reasons why we support our different candidates and let's dispute each other's reasons given. Let's talk about the various controversies about each and their capabilities and capacities, their abilities and characters.

I don't mind even if it's a mod or Reno Omokri, even a Professor will do just fine. Come on let's have some low level, old style debate since your candidate has refused a debate or even a 30mins long interview by a TV station of his choice.

Mods pls push this to front view!

23 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Didijiji: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Get me the most intelligent, I biggest Tinubu brainiac here on Nairaland let's have some intense intellectual, mind cracking debate. Let's give reasons why we support our different candidates and let's dispute each other's reasons given.

I don't mind even if it's a mod or Reno Omokri, a Professor. Come on let's have some low level, old style debate since your candidate has refused a debate or even a 30mins long interview by TV station of his choice.

Agbero Dey get intelligence?

Even local intelligence dem no get

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by GorillaApp(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Shots fired!!! grin

Ihordspy, tinubuadvocate, zulum500 freestuffNG, .
Oya make Una come defend Una lord and master.
The gauntlet has been dropped!

Gbagam! Round 1

Fight!!! grin

Let me sit at ring side for an interesting convo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Didijiji:

Baba I want you to help me call the most intelligent and logical Tinubu supporter you know here, I want us to expose our candidates without insults.

13 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Didijiji: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Baba I want you to help me call the most intelligent and logical Tinubu supporter you know here, I want us to expose our candidates without insults.
there is no intelligent Tinubu supporter

Which of them? Moh247,,oyin44, tinubuadvocate or which?

All na dullards working for 30k airtime stipend

26 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by floret23(f): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu's surpporters and intelligence cannot ocour on the same line. Intelligence is too far away from them. That's why Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

26 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2023
First off, I support Peter Obi not cos I am from the East, in fact I am not even a Southerner.

I support the Labour Party's Obi cause let's look at Nigeria today. Take a look at the problems Nigeria is in right now, high-level Debt, insecurity, poor economic management, nepotism, out right and bare faced curroption, distrust of the citizens against the Government.

Now, I mentioned just a snippet of the problems but you will agree with me that they are things that all it takes is a President with the right body language, the right character and mind set to settle. Someone with integrity!

Nobody can accuse the Labour Party's Peter Obi of corruption, nepotism, abuse of public funds, condoning crime and corruption, mismanagement of public funds. No one! Instead they say he's wrong to be frugal in office, they say he's wrong to save, they say he's stingy for cutting government cost, they say he's too gentle. These are the exact kind of person Nigeria need now.

Let's look at his only public outburst and the results.

Deno Melaye in a nation wide aired debate kept attacking Obi and acting like a child. After Obi called him out and rebuked him up till today Deno Melaye hasn't come after the OBIdients. That's a leader that knows when to be stern and assertive.

This man is everywhere and anywhere since winning the Labour Party's President ticket. Talk about physical and mental fitness.

This man is ready and challenged anyone, anywhere to bring any negative allegations against him. Talk about character and self assuredness.

This is who we need in Nigeria! Someone with character, an assertive personality, untainted, Uncorrupted, physically and mentally ready to be on the go, at all times.

We need someone with just the right Deputy also, ready and fit with the right character and intelliect to assume leadership when his principal is unavailable. We need people that can talk and understand both the young and old, the Christians and the Muslims, the poor and the wealthy, the Northerners and the Southerners, the layman and the intelligentuals.

These men are just right and ready even fit for the job!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by mancoconut: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2023
Finding an intelligent agbado supporter is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Good luck with that.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2023
I am still waiting....!

4 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Typicool8(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Those modafukas will definitely avoid this thread like a plague

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2023
No one should say I am rushing here but this is almost an hour I posted this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Let's make it easier. I want two, two Tinubu intellectuals here, one from the South so we speak in English, the other from the North so we speak in Hausa.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Get me the most intelligent, biggest Tinubu brainiac here on Nairaland let's have some intense intellectual, mind cracking debate. Let's give reasons why we support our different candidates and let's dispute each other's reasons given. Let's talk about the various controversies about each and their capabilities and capacities, their abilities and characters.

I don't mind even if it's a mod or Reno Omokri, even a Professor will do just fine. Come on let's have some low level, old style debate since your candidate has refused a debate or even a 30mins long interview by a TV station of his choice.

Lieing and intellect are two opposite sides of a coin I can argue with Mr lynus umba becouse I know you can never be truthful and you argument would be filled with allegations

4 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I accept provided u won’t b giving us false claims like

Peter obi saved billions
Peter obi did this n that when we knew he was a colossal failure

8 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is the last person Nigeria wants piloting the affairs of the nation right now. This man is everything wrong that a leader should not be.

He's old, has dementia, not physically fit, mentally, I mean have you watched him? Have you listened to him?

Only real interview he literally sat for he can't even answer questions.

The has illegally pocketed an entire state for himself, very comfortable having jobless rascals as his foot soldiers. Youths that otherwise would have been a tool for real development and impact to the nation and the human race. This man, Tinubu has legitimised laziness in young Black Men and made them believe you don't have to aspire for the best as an individual, but sit back and shout "Jagaban!"

Tinubu is the biggest "godfather" in Nigeria and probably Africa. This man is not just being fingered for corruption but hard drugs related offenses. He literally has no legitimate source of wealth, yet he's probably the richest Nigerian active politician.

Tinubu is the oldest looking and acting 71yrs old. How's that?

Where did Tinubu school? What's his father's name? What's his real age? What's his source of income? Why's he claiming an entire state as his property, threatening people on live TV cause they stay there?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Lionnation: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
FATHAT:

Lieing and intellect are two opposite sides of a coin I can argue with Mr lynus umba becouse I know you can never be truthful and you argument would be filled with allegations
When I "lie", you use your phone or whatever gadget and disprove simple. But don't call me a lie, that's an insult and not a right way of arguing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Trollronaldo: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

no Tinubu supporter can discuss with you without insults.
They will start calling you IPOB and ibo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
Peter obi saved billions

Yes Peter Obi saved billions, disprove that fact.

No he wasn't a "colossal" failure. Provide proof to argue that.

Give me facts not fiction like calling me a lier.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Trollronaldo: 7:50am On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:

Peter obi saved billions
But it's fact that he did. Whether or not you want to accept it he did, with evidence.

Elucidate all your claims articulately. Bring you arguments for and against why you will not vote for Obi in Favour of Tinubu. Let's analyze them and then draw an informed conclusion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
Peter obi saved billions

Tinubu is literally the most corrupt person in Nigeria today. Every single thing about him is a lie. Eg....

Where did Tinubu school from primary upwards?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Let's make it easier. I want two, two Tinubu intellectuals here, one from the South so we speak in English, the other from the North so we speak in Hausa.
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Remember

1…Obiano campaigned with curbing kidnapping so it was crystal clear kidnapping was a booming business during peter obi tenure

2…doctors went on strike for good 13 months under peter obi as governor n u know how many people died as a result of that

3….lecturers went on strike for good 6 months under obi n u know d kind of setback it added to d education sector

4… this same obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 200% n many students dropped out cos they couldn’t pay

5….peter obi was the governor of one of the most industrialized states in Nigeria but he was still an importer…..a man who refused to tap into d potential of his people

6…..talk about corruption n we all remember how he was caught with 250 million naira cash n how he stashed state money in his daughter account

7….this same fake messiah was so clueless to d extent that he could add anything to the igr for complete 8 years as governor

8…..the fake messiah also left debt for the state n that was verified by Obiano

9….. that is your fake messiah with d lie of wearing a wristwatch for 50 years but was bursted again, y lie every time?
He lied over unreasonable things that doesn’t need to b mentioned
This same man was d same person who claimed to play ball with peter odili when they weren’t even mates

Y d lie from d ipob angel?

So tell me 5 things your messiah did better that tinubu as governor

Show me just 2 standing legacy of obi as anambra governor today in his state

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Tinubu is literally the most corrupt person in Nigeria today. Every single thing about him is a lie. Eg....

any evidence backed up by fact?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by kereman1: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Didijiji:

Comrade, we are bringing in Mandate2023, he hid himself in the sewage upon hearing your challenge, he's resisting so we had to force him.

16 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2023
FATHAT:

same thing I am saying

Someone that will b laying bogus claim that have been debunked since n claiming facts

Everything obi claimed he did has been debunked

4 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by phorget(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2023
OP is looking for who to debate with when we students are busy preparing to spend 8years in school instead of the usual 4years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by Trapnews: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Trollronaldo:
But it's fact that he did. Whether or not you want to accept it he did, with evidence.

Elucidate all your claims articulately. Bring you arguments for and against why you will not vote for Obi in Favour of Tinubu. Let's analyze them and then draw an informed conclusion
then what about this?

4 Likes

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yes Peter Obi saved billions, disprove that fact.

No he wasn't a "colossal" failure. Provide proof to argue that.

Give me facts not fiction like calling me a lier.
this is his successor telling us as it is

Or do u want to tell us u know better than Obiano n soludo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by BATified2023: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

u believe tinubu didn’t go to school but studied abroad right?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Remember

1…Obiano campaigned with curbing kidnapping so it was crystal clear kidnapping was a booming business during peter obi tenure

2…doctors went on strike for good 13 months under peter obi as governor n u know how many people died as a result of that

3….lecturers went on strike for good 6 months under obi n u know d kind of setback it added to d education sector

4… this same obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 200% n many students dropped out cos they couldn’t pay

5….peter obi was the governor of one of the most industrialized states in Nigeria but he was still an importer…..a man who refused to tap into d potential of his people

6…..talk about corruption n we all remember how he was caught with 250 million naira cash n how he stashed state money in his daughter account

7….this same fake messiah was so clueless to d extent that he could add anything to the igr for complete 8 years as governor

8…..the fake messiah also left debt for the state n that was verified by Obiano

So tell me 5 things your messiah did better that tinubu as governor

Show me just 2 standing legacy of obi as anambra governor today in his state

1. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under him did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

2. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under him did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects. 3. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

4. The state also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, his Government funded the transformation of -: a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi; b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala; c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha; d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.

5. His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

6. His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East.

7. The state was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP.

8. As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, a number of companies were attracted to build their facilities in the Anambra state. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world. A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
u believe tinubu didn’t go to school but studied abroad right?

Provide proof he did go to school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What African Leaders Do To Stay In Office / Ayodele Awojobi Foresaw It All / Onovo Snaps Over Questions About His Award !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.