Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW (4056 Views)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by rippa(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Why do Tinubu always addressed his supporters in Yoruba language anytime he campaigned or visit South West states?
Does he think its only the Yorubas that comes out to listen to him?
Obi have campaigned in the East and Atiku in the North, i haven't seen them using their languages in those areas.
If it was Obi that is doing this now, urchins will be urinating everywhere on this platform.
Tinubu is the only candidate using both religion and ethnicity to campaign so far but they will still put it on Obi

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Foolishbuhari: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2023
What do you expect from a regional candidate? 😂😂

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Okoroawusa: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2023
What is your own there?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by mycar: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:
Why do Tinubu always addressed his supporters in Yoruba language anytime he campaigned or visit South West states?
Obi have campaigned in the East and Atiku in the North, i haven't seen them using their languages in those areas.
If it was Obi that is doing this now, urchins will be urinating everywhere on this platform.
Tinubu is the only candidate using both religion and ethnicity to campaign so far but they will still put it on Obi
i wonder too myself. he knows his people are tribalist even the ones you think are educated.

31 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by ibechris(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2023
That shows how tribalist he is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by rippa(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
What is your own there?
You find nothing wrong with it until another candidate tries it and den it becomes a national anthem for u guys to be urinating on.
Tinubu called a muslim Muslim ticket a strategy and u all clapped, a strategy that the Christians will have to live wiit for at least in 4years feeling disenfranchised, but u guys condemn Obi for going to churches
Una mumu sha

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by GoodHardDickk: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is a regional candidate and a tribalistic bigot. Moreover about 70% yorubas do not understand English, hence the drug lord uses their dialect to communicate with them.

Tinubu will come distant 5th behind sowore in this election

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by franchasng: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:
Don't be deceived, 65% of Yorubas don't understand English, especially those living outside Lagos and Tinubu knows this.

The only Yorubas that understand English are those of them that have mixed with other tribes in Lagos, Ibadan, Agbara, Ore Ondo, etc.

I served in Yoruba land, I speak with audacity that majority of Yorubas outside Yoruba state capitals don't understand English.

If you go to Primary and Secondary schools in Yoruba states outside their state capitals, they teach them in Yoruba dialect. They even teach them English using Yoruba dialect.

But you are also right that an average Yoruba person is a born tribalist, yet they are not bold enough to demand for their own Yoruba country where they can live their life the way they cherish devoid of interference from any other tribe

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by GoodHardDickk: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
nlfpmod lalastical justwise

This is worthy of FP

2 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu represents the standard bearer of all bigots and tribalists in Nigeria. He can only flourish where like-minded individuals exist.

See all that support him, hatred and tribalism is their fuel of life.

He is a Hitler unto their Nazism.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by NwaIdeato: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Of course we've known this all along, but we chose to silently observe and keep records for posterity sake. Atiku a core fulani man has barely campaigned in the North speaking Hausa or fulfude to the Northern crowds, Obi has never spoken Igbo in any of his rallies in the East...it's only one candidate who has used yoruba as his campaign rap sheet whenever he's in the SW, and it's even worse that he uses yoruba to either demean other presidential candidates or promote his supremacist yoruba ideologies.

We're keeping records for them, election is just few weeks away, my only consolation is that it's not only the agbado dullard who can play the game of tribalism, I trust Atiku and Kwankwaso to cook their own brand of "ranka dede" politics to their Northern faithfuls when election day approaches, just enough to divide APC bloc votes across the North.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by karnap(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
He is an embarrassment in all the rallies across the state and he will be one of the best gaffes president if every elected in the office
There would be international embarrassment

I don't want to mentioned them because of elderly respect I have for him.

But he should be resting at home.

4 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by drlateef: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:

I can see you laughing at yourself for your monumental lies on Tinubu. That Timubu is a ethnic and religious leader? I laugh at you in swahili. The only religious and ethnic candidate is Obi, while the only ethnic candidate is Atiku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by daywatcher: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2023
When did it become a sin for a Yoruba man to speak to fellow Yorubas in their language? If you choose to relegate your language for English it is your problem not Tinubu's fault.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Malory: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2023
drlateef:

I can see you laughing at yourself for your monumental lies on Tinubu. That Timubu is a ethnic and religious leader? I laugh at you in swahili. The only religious and ethnic candidate is Obi, while the only ethnic candidate is Atiku.
Shatap La thief. Most Yorubas don't hear or speak English hence the reason why Thiefnubuu keep talking to them in Yoruba language.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by rippa(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
daywatcher:
When did it become a sin for a Yoruba man to speak to fellow Yorubas in their language? If you choose to relegate your language for English it is your problem not Tinubu's fault.
Until Atiku or Obi does it and all the urchins will sing it daily

6 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by rippa(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
drlateef:

We done hear this one tire
Any new thing?

2 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by drlateef: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
Shatap La thief. Most Yorubas doesn't hear or speak English hence the reason why Thiefnubuu keep talking to them in Yoruba language.

“Most yorubas doesn’t hear or speak English”. For this monumental massacre of English language you must never apply to travel to any English speaking country. You must remain in your shithole of Biafra land from now onwards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Indispensable85(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:

Cry blood

3 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Malory: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2023
drlateef:

“Most yorubas doesn’t hear or speak English”. For this monumental massacre of English language you must never apply to travel to any English speaking country. You must remain in your shithole of Biafra land from now onwards.
grin grin. La thief.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by duro4chang(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Wailers have started wailing.

1 Like

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2023
He is among yorubas, he is Yoruba, he speaks Yoruba, but somehow you expect him to address his people in a foreign language.

Just how stupid are you people?
He was campaigning for his people to vote for him, not entire Nigeria. He wasn't addressing Nigerians or making official statement.
When he visits your state, he will speak the English you understand.

If you are so much interested in what he has to say to his people, get a translator or go and learn Yoruba.

Stop litering nairaland the dumb inferiority complex ridden threads.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by jahsharon: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:

If not not you are mentally unstable, then you will not say that Tinubu is using Religion to campaign. Is it not miscreants like you who has been calling Tinubu/Shettima ticket Islamists ticket? You go see Shege on election day. Just be prepared to cry blood

9 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by rippa(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2023
jahsharon:

If not not you are mentally unstable, then you will not say that Tinubu is using Religion to campaign
What is Muslim Muslim ticket to u?
Abi this one nor get sense

4 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by techWriter3: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
What have you foresee from a regional candidate
Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by padyt007(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2023
if you said this about the north I will have agreed with you . I guessed you served in a farm settlement in South western Nigeria… because I know they don’t joke with education in south west .
franchasng:
Don't be deceived, 65% of Yorubas don't understand English, especially those living outside Lagos and Tinubu knows this.

The only Yorubas that understand English are those of them that have mixed with other tribes in Lagos, Ibadan, Agbara, Ore Ondo, etc.

I served in Yoruba land, I speak with audacity that majority of Yorubas outside Yoruba state capitals don't understand English.

If you go to Primary and Secondary schools in Yoruba states outside their state capitals, they teach them in Yoruba dialect. They even teach them English using Yoruba dialect.

But you are also right that an average Yoruba person is a born tribalist, yet they are not bold enough to demand for their own Yoruba country where they can live their life the way they cherish devoid of interference from any other tribe

5 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by daywatcher: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2023
rippa:

Until Atiku or Obi does it and all the urchins will sing it daily

Translation is widely available for all and not everyone in Nigeria speak English. People should stop creating issues that does not exist out of hate and jealously.

1 Like

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Vischy: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2023
daywatcher:

But when Peter Obi a christian attends church service,it becomes a problem.

Peter Obi shouldn't go to church again because he's a presidential candidate, you guys are so hypocritical!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by rippa(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2023
daywatcher:

Translation is widely available for all and not everyone in Nigeria speak English. People should stop creating issues that does not exist out of hate and jealously.
He is running for a Nigeria president and not yoruba president.
I bet u are among those criticising Peter Obi for honouring church invitations but clapping for Tinubu running on Muslim Muslim ticket

3 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by HydraFeeds(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2023
franchasng:

You’re a mumu man ,na village you go serve .
modified
Have you seen your candidate latest campaign in local dialect?

8 Likes

Re: My Observations So Far On Tinubu's Campaign In The SW by Iamgrey5(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Atiku uses English to campaign in the North

Be like say brain is paining you.

Atiku speaks Hausa in his Northern rallies.

Even Titi Abubakar uses Yoruba to campaign for her husband in the South West.

Even Datti uses Hausa to campaign in the North.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: UFO Detected In Jigawa, Nigeria / Photo Of Dangote Kneeling To Talk To President Tinubu Goes Viral / An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.