Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus (14591 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Tinubu Appeals To Nigerians For Calm Over Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Antoeni(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Just Imagine What Army Has Reduced Themselves to, The Strength They Can’t Channel in Fighting Insurgency They Channeling it to Oppress Defenseless Innocent Citizens.
Shame On The Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Zeezenho: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Well edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
tooth4tooth:
They are always like that . They want to jump queue, they want to break traffic, they want use public transportation without payment. They feel too entitled for no apparent reason. undecided
Exactly. I consider them fools. They have no respect for anyone who is not one of them. I hate them more than any group in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by otokx(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Are there no ATMs in the soldiers barracks?

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by pretydiva(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:
I just know say na woman go cause this Wahala …

Why should a soldier stay on the queue at an ATM?
You go just open your mouth waaaaaaaa spew gibberish undecided

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
jumper524:
S and T soldiers are one of the most disciplined soldiers in Nigeria army.
Suppried the boys could misbehave in such manner.
I doubt any group in the Nigerian army understands what discipline really means. They have shown to have no sense on all levels and the bosses are the motivation behind this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by doggedfighter(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:

Rubbish talk filled with nonsense !

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by letitrainnow(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Things, however, escalated quickly after the soldiers attempted to forcefully abduct the student to their barrack apparently to ‘deal with her’ but for the quick intervention of the school security department. The security personnel, however, met a strong resistance from the soldiers who would later assault the school security officers including the University’s Chief Security Officer (CSO). shocked

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by EdiskyHarry: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2023
For goodness sake, what are soldiers doing in school?
What kinda country is This?

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Why should the school allow outsiders to come inside their campus to withdraw money? They should put an end to it. ATMs in campuses are meant for students and staff of the schools. Say no to army brutality.

Mynd44 e don tey wey you ban me o. E be like sey you're now a born again Christian tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by manee2(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Una no get get respect Abi??
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Enemyofpeace: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
For goodness sake, what are soldiers doing in school?
What kinda country is This?
I wonder o. Can a civilian go inside barracks to do anything?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:

God bless you ooo. Everything don go south.
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Enemyofpeace: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:

why should a soldier go inside campus to withdraw money from ATM meant for students. You're sick upstairs.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by jibrilELsudan: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2023
APPEALS FOR CALM ONTOP WETIN?

BENIN MUST BURN

THIS SOLDIERS GET LUCK SEY NO BE THE UNIBEN OF OLD DEM JAM

BY NOW NO SINGLE SOLDIER FOR GET LIVER STAY BENIN

BY NOW THE WHOLE NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN SHAKING

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by hush15: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
tooth4tooth:
They are always like that . They want to jump queue, they want to break traffic, they want use public transportation without payment. They feel too entitled for no apparent reason. undecided

The entitlement mentality is why the impunity in this country is beyond the moon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Pickmycall: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Recruits.
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
The excesses of Nigerian soldiers need to be checked.

They misinterpret their relationship with civilians as a relationship between a master and his servant.

They should be taught that civilians are their masters. They are public servants, not public gods.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by LeopardX: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:

Maybe they should erect ATMs in the barrack undecided
The bank is a civilian territory and soldiers must behave.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by foxxydude: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Why soldier go carry plenty ATM card and want to jump queue inside campus?

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2023
sotall:
cool

Nigeria is one hell of a prison yard where those paid with taxpayers money turn to abuse the citizens they are supposed to protect.

These idiots in uniform at that S & T Barracks close to Uniben are notorious for abusing civilians.
I had my experience with them back when i was a student there.

I wish i was right there yesterday when they were giving that bast.ard the mob beating. I would join and give him the beating of his life as revenge for what his colleagues did to me back then.

YEAH...
They initially wanted to chance us one time like that ooo when we wan go shack for inside barracks..

Hahahahahahaha... Werey come be soldier bike man wey we go jam for front of Kaydees for uwagboi
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Johnson225:

The soldiers reinforced and retaliated last night. destroyed school properties and left scores injured.
Some of the photos are too graphic, would have shared some here

False
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by hopexter(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2023
nawa4naija:
Gbege

Very soon army go go there start
“Operation iron fire”

E be like you no know benin boys, na dem go go their barrack go start the operation sef, who dey zuzu.
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by FireUpNow(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2023
An injury to one is an injury to all. Roll out all the ALUTA jets. Why bring on soldiers to the campus? What happens to the school security apparatus?
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by Johnson225(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

False

I Dey live around Uniben bros!

Modified:
A thread just made frontpage, check it out.
You go about tagging stuffs you know nothing about as false. Better Dey apply wisdom.!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by arantess: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2023
27Pushing30:

If a soldier ask nicely and courteous people will even ask him to finish up and go

You can't use force on people and think they will roll over and die because of uniform

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by nutjob777: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2023
How can u price job in foreign hard currency and come back to say u wld not buy. Na lie o u price u buy sooner or later. No peace for the violent
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by nutjob777: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2023
How can u price job in foreign hard currency and come back to say u wld not buy. Na lie o if u price u must buy sooner or later. No peace for the violent.
Re: UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus by BeanX(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Soldiers go deal with them one way or the other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Alive - Babangida Speaks From Germany / Edo Governorship Recounting Shows Discrepancies - Vanguard / Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.