Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50841 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
whichever way

Those students are ill mannered from resisting a uniform personnel using ATM

Do they expect him/her to queue?

They lack moral
Soldiers/uniformed people don't queue (to use ATM)?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by MightySparrow: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Second leg of the match.
E go reach extra time.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by planetx: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
bonechamberlain:
The cowards had to come back in the nights like cultists and armed robbers to beat civilians.
Useless f*ools, I don't know how these guys are trained angry
Trained by mainly abokis to stand on their head and swim in dirty gutter while being lashed with koboko.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by starstaz(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Guerrilla army. Always gnashing teeth in d City
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Mrkumareze:
shocked Our soldiers are good at reprisal so they ll freely attack innocent souls..

I see no reason our counry should be littered with military men, they should go back to barracks where they belong.

They are good in reprisals only in the south. When they are being killed like chickens in the North, why couldn't they carry out reprisal attacks?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Animals in government clothing.
Not actually.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Kajaard: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
The problems scarcity of naira notes will cause ehn... It is well with Nigeria.

Btw, happy birthday to me. 🥰🥰

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by faceland: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2023
I don't even feel sorry for the soldiers after reading this. They could have killed those criminals. You want to take her to barracks to do what?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by faceland: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2023
BestMan001:
We won't easily get there

Can American soldiers, do this? NO

They suppose to die for civilians and not molest/bully them.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Cowards!!!! Una for come try am during daytime na.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2023
planetx:
Trained by mainly abokis to stand on their head and swim in dirty gutter while being lashed with koboko.
no wonder Nigerian soldiers are only good at giving punishment but poor when it comes to fighting criminals.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Llight101(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2023
....na wow for naija.
but on a second thought, soldiers want to withdraw and you are harassing them. How much will they withdraw? 20k max/ATM Card.
Every one is mad in this country. Sometimes queue is not for essential workers and the military
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by DoxxAnon: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Bandits will kill soldiers and officers; we will not see them invade the bandits hideout.

They slaughtered you like chickens in Bwari… nothing but when it comes to unarmed civilians, you turn to Rambo!

We have one of the least disciplined soldiers! Right from cadets, they already have the preconceived idea that they can bully civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2023
dele1727:
grin.....come and see the same set of idiots praising the military for raiding oshodi...

Will now be informing us that solders are meant to be in the barracks...

HYPOCRITESSSSS

God bless you with this statement. The same Igbos praising and instigating soldiers to kill all Agberos in Lagos during election, now they see what's bad in the soldiers retaliation.

In a saner clime, would they treat these soldiers the way they were treated yesterday? Soldiers that are fighting as anticultism squad for una, u guys can't give them chance to withdraw their money and get off to their barracks, na to attack them. Better as they clear una doubt. Useless and hypocritical people.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2023
I begin to wonder how president Buhari regime would be recorded in history?
Will he find favour in any area of human endeavor or would just be dumped into historical dustbin as the worst regime ever in Nigerian history.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2023
If someone have to survive in Nigeria he just have to avoid problem. Or else you will collect wotowoto
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Lols! Night reprisal attack, no one will respect Nigeria army. They're weak for such attack.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Malory: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Kajaard:

What part of that person's post shows that he was praising the soldiers conduct?

My parents lack comprehension. Too many stark illiterates in our family. Pathetic.
Are you serious?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Malory: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Adesina18111:
I really SMH when I saw what he wrote up there...maybe he is a military man sha..
Are these not the soldiers that can not conquer Bokoharam... Nigeria Military men always flex muscle when it comes to attacks on CIVILIANS undecided

Don't mind him.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Kajaard: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
Are you serious?

You are a bloody illiterate. Last response to you.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2023
All this impunity is what we are campaigning for Peter Obi to correct.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Malory: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Kajaard:

My father is a bloody illiterate. Last response to my mother.
Hnnnm.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by slyd90(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Y’all expect a soldier on uniform to queue
Soldiers
Policemen
And nurses
on uniform don’t queue because of the nature of their job it’s about time you guys know this thing and know peace
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by tubolancer(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
This is the strongest arm of the oppressor.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Dskillful(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
What happened from the beginning... What led to the soldier been beaten? Some said the soldiers just came to the ATM machine and asked people to lie down which I don't believe.

Watin happen from beginning?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
they shall not go unpunish oo grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by membranus: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
owobokiri:
Students should match to their damned barracks and confront them!
Enough should be Enough in this useless country

You must hate the students so much by encouraging them to go on a suicide mission with no weapons.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Diligence: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Go and do same to Sambisa, mbah, nah to dey flex for innocent Nigerians.

Abeg Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by membranus: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
pacespot:
All this impunity is what we are campaigning for Peter Obi to correct.

Your Peter Obi himself dey fear soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

In a sane clime, soldiers are supposed to be confined to Barracks & war zones so they don't mingle with ordinary civilians, to avoid incidents like this.
But then Naija is far from being a sane clime. cheesy

That’s why someone call Nigeria a zoo.... Yesterday I was wearing something that doesn’t even look like a camouflage he no even no single resemblance and this guy call if you see the way he called me self I no even wan answer but I think Yoruba adage that say eniti o pe eyan lagba he was not saying some kind of stupid thing....he first ask me of my identification card I shows him,he ask me again if I am a officer I was like what sort of question is this... I swear the boy no even reach our last born he will be like 20yrs or so.... hen come deh say if me know the suffer way him suffer for malele nah who send am you send yourself and i was like make he just try any nonsense I get one better hot ring way my old man just do for me I don even make up my mind that if he try nonsense with me I will just nack am the ring and move but he didn’t say much when he heard that I be Yoruba he just move. Nigeria army are very very useless I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

African Sex Story [story] Taxi Driver Part 1 / Yoruba Mandatory For Admission In Lagos Tertiary Institutions / NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.