Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50817 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Animals in humans skin.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by TristanX: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
That's the disadvantage of fighting with a soldier 🪖 they will goan regroup demsef the innocent go come dey Colet....
When will they regroup for Boko Haram?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Almaigaa: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
kettykin:
Why can't they use the same on Boko Haram herdsmen

They are using it on IPOB terrorist and their sympathysers in the East. grin
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Did he insult the parents? He is even praising the parents by saying they aren't likely to be proud of him.
lhordspy:

Can you imagine.
But next time leave his parent out of it and correct him appropriately.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by kindredspirit(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
at least the students don collect Wotowoto

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel were allowed to withdraw without standing on a queue. I didn't die

Civilians cannot withstand military personnel..

The students bit more than they can chew

The students did not collect " woto-woto".

Soldiers only came to vandalise and destroy cars and property inside the campus at night.

The video of Soldiers ganging up to flog a youth lying on the ground is an old video that circulated some two years ago or so.

The truth is that when standing alone, the average Nigeria soldier is a yellow-bellied wussie. Their only strength is when they are in a group, and in their ability call for help from colleagues.

Mano-a-mano, a brave civilian can square up to a Nigerian soldier anyday. There's nothing extraordinary about them. You can tell from the way that Soldier was acting when he was being beaten by the students yesterday. No single sense of how to guard/defend himself to fend off blows. You would expect better from a well-trained combatant. To my mind, this typifies a Nigerian Soldier: just like secret cult members; very weak when they are standing alone.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
That's the disadvantage of fighting with a soldier 🪖 they will goan regroup demsef the innocent go come dey Colet....
idiot why can’t d soldier fight for himself say b na a train soldier that’s only want Nigeria soldier good at some other country army are in war zone or in d barrack but our own soldier na only civilians they get power with send them go war zone now na so so cry and story u go hear or make dem kill them like goat
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
slyd90:
Y’all expect a soldier on uniform to queue
Soldiers
Policemen
And nurses
on uniform don’t queue because of the nature of their job it’s about time you guys know this thing and know peace

If they don't queue, then they shouldn't use same facilities as general public to avoid issues. You cannot jump queue
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Their common sense ought to tell them to accord them with respect

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel are allowed to withdraw without standing on queue

It doesn't take anything away from us

If anyone on that queue says no, then they have to join the queue
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Beremx(f): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Peter Obi for President.
yes my sister. By God's grace 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
BennyDGreat:

If anyone on that queue says no, then they have to join the queue
LOl

That anyone who says no is ill mannered and not well brought up
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
It's a big shame.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na for innocent civilians Dem get power for their body. Zombies

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Greenfaces: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
They know the students don't have guns. If not they wont return

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Greenfaces: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
hisexcellency34:
cowards.why can't they come in broad daylight?
it's unofficial. They dont want to be identified and be struck off strenght
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Skylord247: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=120595679]

You wey your parent dey proud of continue I can remember on the other thread people are commenting say retaliation will surely happen buh u people will be behaving isn't the same Nigeria we all know...

You're just a BIG BIG FOOL
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Whitelion07(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
I doubt if your parents will be proud of you going by what you post here on a daily. You are clapping for the unprofessional conduct of the soldiers.
you read what he wrote but fail to assimilate the message he was trying to pass, that is why you concluded he is supporting the soldiers assault on the civilians. Am sure you did not read the statement made by the VC of the institution, she warn the students to be calm and dialogue when issues arises and not take laws into their hands. With all the tension presently going on in the country right now, dialogue in conflict resolution is the best option. You Don't fight military personnel and go home and sleep like nothing happened, they always come back to retaliate and when they do, innocent civilians who happen to be at right place at the wrong time always suffers.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Malory: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Whitelion07:
you read what he wrote but fail to assimilate the message he was trying to pass, that is why you concluded he is supporting the soldiers assault on the civilians. Am sure you did not read the statement made by the VC of the institution, she warn the students to be calm and dialogue when issues arises and not take laws into their hands. With all the tension presently going on in the country right now, dialogue in conflict resolution is the best option. You Don't fight military personnel and go home and sleep like nothing happened, they always come back to retaliate and when they do, innocent civilians who happen to be at right place at the wrong time always suffers.
There's no difference between you and the guy I qouted. Both of you are basically saying that military men should be allowed to do as they like even if they are wrong so that we can go home and sleep comfortably. I don't blame you guys. This is the mentality of most Nigerians. Try and travel out and see how military men behaves in other climes. Your type is what that makes this animals in uniform to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tflex01:

Hahaha can you tell your younger ones to lead?
in the absence of use of ammunition. Can a military man defeat u in combat ?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by ccollins(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
The students are the the architect of everything

Why won't they allow a uniform man to withdraw?

Are they expect a uniform personnel to be on a queue?
yes that’s how it is done in civilized societies all over the world except for times of war or emergency
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Billygee2u: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mrkumareze:
shocked Our soldiers are good at reprisal so they ll freely attack innocent souls..

I see no reason our counry should be littered with military men, they should go back to barracks where they belong.
They're Zombs
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by nairamaniac: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
MizMyColi:
cool

I hail you madammm.

Kai! I leart a lot from you.
I hope we would all get it right this time

All the best kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
at least the students don collect Wotowoto

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel were allowed to withdraw without standing on a queue. I didn't die

Civilians cannot withstand military personnel..

The students bit more than they can chew
Hello can u help me collect something from someone in uniben and send it to lagos
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
[/color] the proximity of S&T barrack to Uniben and the banks and ATM terminals which offers the luxury of money withdrawal to the soldiers are the reasons for these problems, if I may ask, how many banks and ATM terminals are even domiciled in Ui, even if there is any, is there any barrack that is just 400meters away from UI? [color=#770077]
planetx:
And your point is?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Billygee2u: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

In a sane clime, soldiers are supposed to be confined to Barracks & war zones so they don't mingle with ordinary civilians, to avoid incidents like this.

But then Naija is far from being a sane clime. cheesy
And this APCriminals Government encouraged them to be more useless
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
[/color] u no dey anywhere[color=#770077]
Unlimitk:

Hello can u help me collect something from someone in uniben and send it to lagos
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nolevel666: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
emekalovepets:
When the soldier will star to reduce the university population na go still dey here dey cry rubbish

Na soldier go kill you
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Hendrixky: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
kindredspirit:

The students did not collect " woto-woto".

Soldiers only came to vandalise and destroy cars and property inside the campus at night.

The video of Soldiers ganging up to flog a youth lying on the ground is an old video that circulated some two years ago or so.

The truth is that when standing alone, the average Nigeria soldier is a yellow-bellied wussie. Their only strength is when they are in a group, and in their ability call for help from colleagues.

Mano-a-mano, a brave civilian can square up to Nigerian soldier anyday. There's nothing extraordinary about them. You can tell from the way that Soldier was acting when he was being beaten by the students yesterday. No single sense of how to guide/defend himself. You would expect better from a well-trained combatant. To my mind, this typifies a Nigerian Soldier: just like secret cult members; very weak when they are standing alone.

The soldiers are cowards

Why them nor come during day time

Why them enter during midnight

Comedy destroy properties

Okay as them still come that midnight so Why them nor go student hostel side like all those hall 3 and hall 4

Wether those soldiers for survive
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] u no dey anywhere[color=#770077]
I'm in lagos
Pls can u help me collect it from the lady and waybill it to lagos
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nolevel666: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
The students are the the architect of everything

Why won't they allow a uniform man to withdraw?

Are they expect a uniform personnel to be on a queue?

Quote the constitutional law that says they shouldn’t queue like anyone else and I’ll know you are not a big fool like them
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by NLKing01: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Can you imagine.
But next time leave his parent out of it and correct him appropriately.
He didn't abuse the parents. He only asked if they would be proud of what their child post?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Teenwolf(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria army are useless animals, these useless Bastard will never go after fulani herdsman,ESN,boko haram...If gun's were legalized in Nigeria, they no born any Nigeria soilders well to confront a armed civilian...Na uniform and guns dey make this idiots get mind to harrass civilians.... Useless cunts😠😤😤
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
LOl

That anyone who says no is ill mannered and not well brought up

Even if such is an elderly fellow?

I think it's disrespectful to those on the queue to use your uniform to intimidate them. Take permission....tell them you are on official assignment....hardly will anyone in their right mind resist such politeness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

African Sex Story [story] Taxi Driver Part 1 / NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / The "BIG" Gap Between Engineering And Medical Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.