Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50871 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Autobot05: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Scaling through the fence ... only thieves jump fence na

The uniform men in Nigeria are very unprofessional...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Murketeer: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
beardedboy:

But it's professional for so-called leaders of tomorrow to mob an officer?

Clap for yourself!

So they are not allowed to defend themselves in their own institution?... I learnt that the soilders started the fight

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Soldiers/uniformed people don't queue (to use ATM)?
Their common sense ought to tell them to accord them with respect

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel are allowed to withdraw without standing on queue

It doesn't take anything away from us
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by membranus: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Llight101:
....na wow for naija.
but on a second thought, soldiers want to withdraw and you are harassing them. How much will they withdraw? 20k max/ATM Card.
Every one is mad in this country. Sometimes queue is not for essential workers and the military

Only in time of war and emergency is queue not for essential workers and military. At any other time in a sane society, queue is for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Financialman: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
I doubt if your parents will be proud of you going by what you post here on a daily. You are clapping for the unprofessional conduct of the soldiers.
What is the wrong thing he said,what on Earth will make you engage somebody trained for war,I graduated from this same school Man O war guys attacked a soldier during post ume,the reprisal wasn't funny
Soldier no dey gree all these kids in school them go dey form bulletproof,if anything happen na water run away my eyes them go sing for you
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by emekalovepets: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
When the soldier will star to reduce the university population na go still dey here dey cry rubbish
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Autobot05:
Scaling through the fence ... only thieves jump fence na

The uniform men in Nigeria are very unprofessional...
The students are the the architect of everything

Why won't they allow a uniform man to withdraw?

Are they expect a uniform personnel to be on a queue?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by membranus: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
JaskanFactor:
Have you ever heard in any country soldiers going to fight brawl inside university campus with students of the country they are serving as soldiers. I keep telling you people, this is not Nigerian army, its a European institution just like they rest of Nigeria.
So that all Nigerian institutions treat Nigerian citizens like unwanted guests.

As a result the Europeans who run Nigeria has informed all intuitions in Nigeria to train their staff how to treat Nigerians like the enemy.
The soldiers have been thought that the public are their toys for play when ever they get bored.

Have you ever heard of soldiers in UK invading university to beat up students, but its same people who run the UK that run Nigeria right down to the price of bed and which street lamp is fixed.

There was a video about 2 years ago showing recruit female solders of the European Nigerian army , fantasizing about how they will beat up civilians for fun. We all grew up not understanding how public servants could see citizens as their toy play thing.

But when you realise that all of the top brass of all the armed forces are getting thier orders from racists in Europe, it all makes sense, why all the armed forces treat Nigerians like the enemy.

Your Europephobia is turning into another thing.

Are you planning to fight them now? Or what is the purpose of your hate-filled comments about the Europeans?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
membranus:

Your Peter Obi himself dey fear soldiers.

As a president he can bring a lasting change to the military.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Autobot05: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
The students are the the architect of everything

Why won't they allow a uniform man to withdraw?

Are they expect a uniform personnel to be on a queue?

Are they gods or superhuman ??
When a soldier is not in his barracks he is almost like a civilian and maintain orderliness because that's actually their job.
It's not like this in other developed countries na

Make them go try am for east or make them go flex those muscles with the northern bandits & terrorists ...

When they see civilians they'll become John Rambo
But when they meet bandits and unknown gunmen in the north amd east , they'll start crying about the poor state of their weapons ...😂😂😂
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
The alleged ‘reprisals’ came last night following Thursday’s clash between some UNIBEN students and soldiers, resulting from resistance of the students to the soldiers’ attempt to jump ATM queues on campus.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by membranus: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
pacespot:

As a president he can bring a lasting change to the military.
If Obi in government misbehaves to the military, they will take over government from him. And Nigerians who are already tired of our polithiefcians will clap for them.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
I doubt if your parents will be proud of you going by what you post here on a daily. You are clapping for the unprofessional conduct of the soldiers.
Very unprofessional, primitive and idiotic conduct.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by GoodHardDickk: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
That's the disadvantage of fighting with a soldier 🪖 they will goan regroup demsef the innocent go come dey Colet....

I doubt if you've ever had sense in your life before.

Why can't they use the same on Boko Haram herdsmen if those soldiers truly get mind?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Autobot05:

Are they gods or superhuman ??
When a soldier is not in his barracks he is almost like a civilian and maintain orderliness because that's actually their job.
It's not like this in other developed countries na

Make them go try am for east or make them go flex those muscles with the northern bandits & terrorists ...

When they see civilians they'll become John Rambo
But when they meet bandits and unknown gunmen in the north amd east , they'll start crying about the poor state of their weapons ...😂😂😂
at least the students don collect Wotowoto

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel were allowed to withdraw without standing on a queue. I didn't die

Civilians cannot withstand military personnel..

The students bit more than they can chew
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
The Nigeria Army share the same notorious hobby with the blood sucking Fulani herdsmen militias,,,,,,, attacking innocent people at night.......... There was a country indeed.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
membranus:

If Obi in government misbehaves to the military, they will take over government from him. And Nigerians who are already tired of our polithiefcians will clap for them.

You are a fool if you think a legitimate civilian govt with strong backing of the people can be toppled by a rogue military.

As a president, Obi can hire foreign mercenaries if he cannot trust Nigeria army to do the right thing again, just like Goodluck Jonathan introduced Israeli soldiers.

What do you Abokis know about modern government in the globalized world today. Or you think Nigerians are under the colonization of Fulani soldiers?

Even USA soldiers will be more than happy to work with President Obi. It will just turn Nigeria soldiers into rebels that will be used as target practices for USA military hardware.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by inoki247: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

I doubt if you've ever had sense in your life before.

Why can't they use the same on Boko Haram herdsmen if those soldiers truly get mind?

You people should keep reasoning with emotion there are things you can't du in the South u people will not hear election is here all the thoery and fantasy wey still dey mak u guys think say Nigeria is ready for change go soon clear so continue....
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by nairamaniac: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
The problems scarcity of naira notes will cause ehn... It is well with Nigeria.

Btw, happy birthday to me. 🥰🥰
beremx happy birthday. See what buhari finally did me and you after we supported him 2015.

What's your take on this upcoming election?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Autobot05: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
at least the students don collect Wotowoto

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel were allowed to withdraw without standing on a queue. I didn't die

Civilians cannot withstand military personnel..

The students bit more than they can chew

The manner of approach matters bro... we are all humans ..

If the civilians are armed or the soldiers dropped their arms for a hand to hand combat after that we can be sure of the bolded

Let me ask .. can this happen in a developed country?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by hotwax: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
yes, they are always powerful when they face unarmed civilians...

nigerian military can't last 5minute when faced with armed civilians
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Malory: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
spencekat:
Very unprofessional, primitive and idiotic conduct.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
membranus:

Your Europephobia is turning into another thing.

Are you planning to fight them now? Or what is the purpose of your hate-filled comments about the Europeans?

In other countries they are raising soldiers to defend their nation , Nigerian army is raising barbarians to terrorise the nation, as you can clearly see, and according to boko haram Nigeria never got independence.

And if you cant talk about what there is to talk about, what is the point of talking.
While you make up your mind what to say, just dont forget, that what is done unto others, eventually gets done to everybody.

How much of a life is there for a people with currency, dodging kidnappers and terrorist whilst looking for petrol, in country where armed robbers break through walls to kill people, and soldiers invade universities to beat students, on those that survive that are crushed by containers on highway or exploding petrol tanker.

Thats not even a zoo, its a torture chamber. And the only reason its happening is cause Nigerians dont run Nigeria and the nation is bleeding.
So Help Us God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Randomgist(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why is Nigerian Army disgracing themselves like this
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Beremx(f): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
nairamaniac:
beremx happy birthday. See what buhari finally did me and you after we supported him 2015.

What's your take on this upcoming election?
it is well dear. Well I am fully Obidient. No going back

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by zhirkovrado(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
But why them self go beat soldier men just for coming to withdraw at their ATM??
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by nairamaniac: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
it is well dear. Well I am fully Obidient. No going back

Same here. I don't still regret kicking Goodluck out though.

Meanwhile where is obiageli?

U remember her?

Also mizmycoli?

These were strong players during those period.

Kai! How time flies.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by nairamaniac: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel are allowed to withdraw without standing on queue

Manner of appraoch matters.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Beremx(f): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
nairamaniac:

U remember her?

Also mizmycoli?

Kai! How time flies.
the obiageli moniker has been deactivated. Probably the person who owns it is using a another moniker. Mizmycoli should be around probably passive now.
Of course I don't regret campaigning against Goodluck Jonathan but Buhari seems worse than him
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
the obiageli moniker has been deactivated. Probably the person who owns it is using a another moniker. Mizmycoli should be around probably passive now.
Of course I don't regret campaigning against Goodluck Jonathan but Buhari seems worse than him

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Peter Obi for President.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
cool
nairamaniac:

U remember her?

Also mizmycoli?

Kai! How time flies.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:

Good you did that. But it was a privilege not a right. This is a campus - and everyone's temper was up due to the long queue to get naira. Should soldiers turn into beasts beasts for not being allowed to beat the queue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Meet Ryan Kaji Who Is Highest Paid YouTuber In 2020 Raking In Whopping £22M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.