Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? (8854 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by phreakabit(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

Including the muslims in the Middle Belt and SW?
Why don't you allow these people who have been voting for northerners (at least that is what PDP said in 2007) to tell us
Why must it be a Jonathan agenda that Northerners should not rule (since both of you don't disagree)
Why did Jonathan go an kneel at Redeemed Church? Because he was trying not to mix religion and politics
If you were on ground in April, you would notice that religion, tribalism etc were mixed during the election by Jonathan

It is easy to quote some platitude about progress etc, but sad to say most of the "progressive" ideas  are simply wholesale adoption ideas of western countries
Nigerians are ready to cast off their values and embrace "progressive" ideas -[b] nothing is wrong with h.omo.sexualit[/b]y
3some is great etc

Of course, I can understand, a lot of christians don't understand the Islamic position on things because
It is in the interest of pastors/christian analysts to sensationalise and distort Islamic issues
Some of our brothers may be fighting ethnic issues but they are seen as religious issues. Afterall there are Hausa christians

Please speak for your self and your demolished ánal canal. Theres everything wrong with Homosëxuality!
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu:

Progressive ideas like equal representation not monarchy.Like women getting an education not getting married of to some aboki at 13 yrs old, like children getting vaccinations to prevent illness, not abokis refusing to take vaccinations, like having the right to be tried in a court of your peers by a jury, not being tried in sharia court with a mullah ordering your hands to be cut off,

Islam is backward, backward and more backward,  grin
Are those original ideas of yours or western countries?
Christianity is progressive? - G.a.y  priests? - Who approved it?
A woman should not speak in Church? Corinthians - has this been repealed? On whose authority?
A woman should submit to her husband in EVERYTHING - and this portion from Corinthians has been repealed?
If you are following your desires and thereby telling me that Christianity is progressive, you will have to answer to God on the day of accounting as to who gave you permission to change the Bible
We know the process by which the Nigerian Constitution is made progressive. Don't we know? And the Bible? People follow their desires all the time

Your opinion of Islam is just an opinion and you can repeat it 1m times. You can even write a script to do it for you
It does not merit a response
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by ljila(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

Why don't you allow these people who have been voting for northerners (at least that is what PDP said in 2007) to tell us
Why must it be a Jonathan agenda that Northerners should not rule (since both of you don't disagree)
Why did Jonathan go an kneel at Redeemed Church? Because he was trying not to mix religion and politics
If you were on ground in April, you would notice that religion, tribalism etc were mixed during the election by Jonathan

It is easy to quote some platitude about progress etc, but sad to say most of the "progressive" ideas  are simply wholesale adoption ideas of western countries
Nigerians are ready to cast off their values and embrace "progressive" ideas - nothing is wrong with h.omo.sexuality
3some is great etc

Of course, I can understand, a lot of christians don't understand the Islamic position on things because
It is in the interest of pastors/christian analysts to sensationalise and distort Islamic issues
Some of our brothers may be fighting ethnic issues but they are seen as religious issues. Afterall there are Hausa christians

Jonathan went to a service on the redeemed ground as any Muslim leader goes to the mosque. Is it wrong for him to go for fellowship? Is it wrong for a Pastor to pray for him? I don't know about muslims but irs a Christian thing to pray for others, just like Jesus did. Some Christians kneel down when they are being prayed for as a sign of reverence to God and humility.
Just felt i should clear that up  grin
P.S - It might be good to clear up on  facts before jumping into conclusions sometimes. Everything is not always as our eys see it  cool
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
phreakabit:

Please speak for your self and your demolished ánal canal. Theres everything wrong with Homosëxuality!
Wouldn't it be more useful if you addressed your fellow christians who are bent on "progressive" ideas?
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
ljila:

Jonathan went to a service on the redeemed ground as any Muslim leader goes to the mosque. Is it wrong for him to go for fellowship? Is it wrong for a Pastor to pray for him? I don't know about muslims but irs a Christian thing to pray for others, just like Jesus did. Some Christians kneel down when they are being prayed for as a sign of reverence to God and humility.
Just felt i should clear that up  grin
P.S - It might be good to clear up on  facts before jumping into conclusions sometimes. Everything is not always as our eys see it  cool

I have no problem with Jonathan going to church. Read my posts. I have not said anything about this matter before now.
My point is that saying that people are mixing religion with politics is not peculiar to Northeners
I was just pointing out that the photograph of Jonathan kneeling in church gave him some political dividend amongst a lot of christians, whether intended by the GO or not
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

Nigerians are ready to cast off their values and embrace "progressive" ideas - nothing is wrong with h.omo.sexuality
3some is great etc

Dude, I keep telling you that you cannot mix politics and religion. That is a point understood by the Middle Belt and South Western Muslims; the problem is with the core-North. Religion is the tool they have used to conspire against others and thats now backfiring as boko haram and the 10 million almajiri crisis. What other section of Nigeria has 10 million abused kids without any hopes and aspirations? I really do not believe you can even begin to grasp the depth of the problems the core-North has foisted on itself.

They don't even give a phuck about these poor abused kids, all they want is blind power. IMHO, the Presidency should go to the SE that along with the ND, really knows the definition of marginalisation and abuse by the Nigerian system. Guess who the puppet masters have been all the while?
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

Are those original ideas of yours or western countries?
Christianity is progressive? - G.a.y priests? - Who approved it
A woman should not speak in Church? Corinthians - has this been repealed. On whose authority
A woman should submit to her husband in EVERYTHING - and this portion from Corinthians has been repealed
If you are following your desires and telling me that Christianity is progressive, you will have to answer to God on the day of accounting who gave you permission to change the Bible or the authority to set aside some portions of the Bible
We know the process by which the Nigerian Constitution is made progressive

Your opinion of Islam is just an opinion and you can repeat 1m times. You can even write a script to do it for you
It does not merit a response

Typical islamist radical, everything does not boil down to religion, you pile of horse dung grin

You turds belive that everything is tied to "morality", and it is not.

Whether women can preach in church is not my business, as long as they are given equal opportunities as men, allowed to drive,work and have full access to education grin

I don't care if there is a "gay" pastor in a church, as long as he pays his taxes and isn't killing anyone. grin

You cretins are stuck in the stone age, dwelling in filth of archaic rules, which some baffoon dreamed up in his drug induced coma, and ordered you to follow letter to letter.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings: Including the muslims in the Middle Belt and SW?

3some is great etc

And why should it be govts business if I love threes[i]o[/i]mes and ladies with jiggly arses? shocked
Past govts have been too concerned with such foolishness thats why today we have inadequate electricity, our roads are like freeways to Satan's grotto and we cannot manufacture a blinking pen. angry
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by phreakabit(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu:

Typical islamist radical, everything does not boil down to religion, you pile of horse dung grin

Whether women can preach in church is not my business, as long as they are given equal opportunities as men, allowed to drive,work and have full access to education grin

I don't care if there is a "man-lover" pastor in a church, as long as he pays his taxes and isn't killing anyone. grin

You cretins are stuck in the stone age, dwelling in filth of archaic rules, which some baffoon dreamed up in his drug induced coma, and ordered you to follow letter to letter.

Going a lil too far there bro. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by ljila(f): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

I have no problem with Jonathan going to church. Read my posts. I have not said anything about this matter before now.
My point is that saying that people are mixing religion with politics is not peculiar to Northeners
I was just pointing out that the photograph of Jonathan kneeling in church gave him some political dividend amongst a lot of christians, whether intended by the GO or not
Isn't that just your opinion or a proven fact, that Jonathan kneeling in church gave him some political dividend bla bla bla? How do you know if that didn't alienate him from Muslims then?
As per North, i've overheard a recording of an Imam/Uztaz in the market, preaching to his audience not to vote for Obasanjo for his second term, some years back but you only have my word for it sha. In all fairness, i am yet of any Christian leader that tells their followers who to vote for.
I believe that's what the person who said you don't mix religion with politics meant but i stand corrected.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, I keep telling you that you cannot mix politics and religion. That is a point understood by the Middle Belt and South Western Muslims; the problem is with the core-North. Religion is the tool they have used to conspire against others and thats now backfiring as boko haram and the 10 million almajiri crisis. What other section of Nigeria has 10 million abused kids without any hopes and aspirations? I really do not believe you can even begin to grasp the depth of the problems the core-North has foisted on itself.

They don't even give a phuck about these poor abused kids, all they want is blind power. IMHO, the Presidency should go to the SE that along with the ND, really knows the definition of marginalisation and abuse by the Nigerian system. Guess who the puppet masters have been all the while?
You are not telling me anything new. I don't believe in some truism which can be twisted by people
Why do you think only the core-North has rogue politicians
Religion and tribalism is mixed with politics by all Nigerian politicians.
Why do you think Obasanjo said do-or-die? Or supported thugs Adedibu, Uba?

So the core-North has no redeeming feature?
Even with a female Professor of Education? Nobody has any idea or quality to govern?
The grand plan to marginalise the North since 1999 may backfire
16, 20 years and only 2.5years by the North implies that Southerners enjoy marginalisation of others
Best recipe for perpetual tension, suspicion and mistrust
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
Enough is enough with trying to reason with the primitives grin grin, Like Samuel Jackson said, "I've had it with these mutha-phuggin, snakes" grin grin.

You can have your country and we can have ours, hopefully in 5 years yours will turn to Niger, and we can sell you some water grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2011
ljila:

Isn't that just your opinion or a proven fact, that Jonathan kneeling in church gave him some political dividend bla bla bla? How do you know if that didn't alienate him from Muslims then?
As per North, i've overheard a recording of an Imam/Uztaz in the market, preaching to his audience not to vote for Obasanjo for his second term, some years back but you only have my word for it sha. In all fairness, i am yet of any Christian leader that tells their followers who to vote for.
I believe that's what the person who said you don't mix religion with politics meant but i stand corrected.
You must imagine that the vast illiterate Nigerian population have the same level of awareness that you bring to issues
My personal doctor is a christian, a pastor
His views on why people Jonathan got some people's votes
 He is a christian
 He is from the South
 He is from the minority
 It is God that put him there. And we know that God has never went on vacation since 1960
 We are not sure of Buhari
You must imagine that people are machines if none of the above affected some people
BTW - A christian confirmed publicly on ChannelsTv that christians were being asked to vote for Jonathan
Read up on Nairaland, some people tried to "ex-communicate" Pastor Bakare for joining forces with an infidel - Buhari
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
@BetaThings

Your whole argument has veered off from politics into the defence of Islam and religious morality.
If this discussion between us was to between people from the SW, SS, SE and Middle Belt do you think Islam would have been raised as a defence or factor?
It all goes to show you that religion in politics is a core-Northern problem. The rest of us want exactly none of it.

Do not mix religion and politics, Nigeria is neither Afghanistan nor Somalia. Just look where the Somali version of religion+politics has got them; if the core-North persists, that is the future it is staring at. Its a phucking ugly image in the crystal ball; nobody wants that, so dude, avoid it.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu:

Enough is enough with trying to reason with the primitives grin grin, Like Samuel Jackson said, "I've had it with these mutha-phuggin, snakes" grin grin.

You can have your country and we can have ours, hopefully in 5 years yours will turn to Niger, and we can sell you some water grin grin

kabukabu:

I don't care if there is a "man-lover" pastor in a church, as long as he pays his taxes and isn't killing anyone. grin

New definition of reasoning
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

You must imagine that the vast illiterate Nigerian population have the same level of awareness that you bring to issues
My personal doctor is a christian, a pastor
His views on why people Jonathan got some people's votes
 He is a christian
 He is from the South
 He is from the minority
 It is God that put him there. And we know that God has never went on vacation since 1960
 We are not sure of Buhari
You must imagine that people are machines if none of the above affected some people
BTW - A christian confirmed publicly on ChannelsTv that christians were being asked to vote for Jonathan
Read up on Nairaland, some people tried to "ex-communicate" Pastor Bakare for joining forces with an infidel - Buhari

a vast number of those "illiterate" nigerians are muslim, southerners have higher litercay rates than northerners, I wonder why

Maybe if they would leave the madrassa and go to proper schools they would see through the insanity when their emirs and sultans are pushing them towards a public looter and despot like Buhari grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

@BetaThings

Your whole argument has veered off from politics into the defence of Islam and religious morality.
If this discussion between us was to between people from the SW, SS, SE and Middle Belt do you think Islam would have been raised as a defence or factor?
It all goes to show you that religion in politics is a core-Northern problem. The rest of us want exactly none of it.

Do not mix religion and politics, Nigeria is neither Afghanistan nor Somalia. Just look where the Somali version of religion+politics has got them; if the core-North persists, that is the future it is staring at. Its a phucking ugly image in the crystal ball; nobody wants that, so dude, avoid it.
Beaf and Sopshistry!!!

You are not telling me anything new. I don't believe in some truism which can be twisted by people

Even with a female Professor of Education? Nobody has any idea or quality to govern?
16, 20 years and only 2.5years by the North implies that Southerners enjoy marginalisation of others
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

And why should it be govts business if I love threes[i]o[/i]mes and ladies with jiggly arses? shocked
Past govts have been too concerned with such foolishness thats why today we have inadequate electricity, our roads are like freeways to Satan's grotto and we cannot manufacture a blinking pen. angry
H.omo.s have a higher degree of susceptibility to HIV
Govt is spending money on the project
People living with HIV (PWLA) have a very strong voice and influence govt policies
If they want to influence govt, govt should also watch what people do

I actually don't agree with you
In Singapore, you could not even chew gum.
If we had a well-ordered society, we can control some things without taking our eyes off the critical
My point is that people rail on religion, calling some Nigerian ideas backward while they don't have originals of theirs
Why is it that the West they copy is so inconsistent? why can 2 guys destroy their anus (some wear pampers - ask doctors)
while I cannot marry sister who is 21
I can stand a weird home-grown idea. But when some people just come back from the west and start eulogising strange ideas, then I will speak
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
^
Seriously, what grown-ups do isn't govts problem. Except enforcing our laws which criminalise homosexuality.

BetaThings:

Beaf and Sopshistry!!!

Every region has rogue politicians, but the core-North alone panders to extremist religion; thats why we have maitatsine, boko haram, kala kato, and various other murderous groups springing from the same section.
Religion governs your politics and you try to foist it on Nigeria. We ain't having none of that, bruv. cool

BetaThings:

The bolded is to be encouraged.

As I said before, the core-North is marginalising itself. They wish to rule Nigeria in perpetuity, while producing religious troubles and no development. You have ruled for 2.5 years? Great! For how many have the SS and SE especially ruled?
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

H.omo.s have a higher degree of susceptibility to HIV
Govt is spending money on the project
People living with HIV (PWLA) have a very strong voice and influence govt policies
If they want to influence govt, govt should also watch what people do

I actually don't agree with you
In Singapore, you could not even chew gum.
If we had a well-ordered society, we can control some things without taking our eyes off the critical
My point is that people rail on religion, calling some Nigerian ideas backward while they don't have originals of theirs
Why is it that the West they copy is so inconsistent? why can 2 guys destroy their anus (some wear pampers - ask doctors)
while I cannot marry sister who is 21
I can stand a weird home-grown idea. But when some people just come back from the west and start eulogising strange ideas, then I will speak

Government is meant to provide services FOR the citizens not provide a manuscript on intimate relations between two consenting adults grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2011
A lot of those western h, omos, send and donate money to aid organisations all over the world, so would you rather starve than accept donations from them grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by paraphase(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2011
A lot of those western h, omos, send and donate money to aid organisations all over the world, so would you rather starve than accept donations from them
Highly ridiculoz grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

^
Seriously, what grown-ups do isn't govts problem. Except enforcing our laws which criminalise homosexuality.

So I can now commit suicide when I wish?
And we should allow ho-mo.s stew when they come down with HIV?
And incidentally there is no govt that hands off everything

Beaf:

^

Every region has rogue politicians, but the core-North alone panders to extremist religion; thats why we have maitatsine, boko haram, kala kato, and various other murderous groups springing from the same section.
Religion governs your politics and you try to foist it on Nigeria. We ain't having none of that, bruv. cool

The bolded is to be encouraged.

As I said before, the core-North is marginalising itself. They wish to rule Nigeria in perpetuity, while producing religious troubles and no development. You have ruled for 2.5 years? Great! For how many have the SS and SE especially ruled?
According to what one analyst (Liborous Sth) said on Channelstv Modu Sheriff started Boko Haram to fight his enemies - fellow muslims
You forget that some sects may emerge  without affiliation to politicians or may just be sympathetic to some politicians without being prompted

I know you will not agree, but penalising everybody in the North for the errors of a few is serious marginalisation
You are just breeding instability
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
I love this convo, we should do this every Friday grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by edicolove: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu:

A lot of those western h, omos, send and donate money to aid organisations all over the world, so would you rather starve than accept donations from them grin

A completely warped mindset. Many armed robbers are very generous. does that approve their actions? Homosexuality destroys the cultural fabric of society and the family system which is the main stay of any society. any society that loses its sense of family values is on a downward spiral. That is what Europe and America are about to harvest. Their troubles have only begun. Europe is in a mess right now and America is no longer the greatest country in the world and are in a big mess. Using the logic that homos donate money to argue that they are ok is very lame. The evil they inflict on society in far worse than the good they do. The evil might not even take effect in their generation but when it matures, we will have a completely disoriented generation.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

So I can now commit suicide when I wish?
And we should allow ho-mo.s stew when they come down with HIV?
And incidentally there is no govt that hands off everything

Homo is a societal issue, it isn't govts problem. In your eyes, should govt also make laws about how many boyfriends or girlfriends a person can have? Or how many bottles of beer I can drink in my sitting room?
I hope you are beginning to see how ridiculous it is to mix politics and religion.

BetaThings:

According to what one analyst (Liborous Sth) said on Channelstv Modu Sheriff started Boko Haram to fight his enemies - fellow muslims
You forget that some sects may emerge  without affiliation to politicians or may just be sympathetic to some politicians without being prompted

I know you will not agree, but penalising everybody in the North for the errors of a few is serious marginalisation
You are just breeding instability

Modu Sheriff is the past governor of Borno state right? He is also from an elite family of politicians and players on Nigeria's governmental terrain. He has also been invited by the SSS (they should have locked the phucker up for good).
Why would he set up a religious group to fight political enemies? Have you heard of such outside the core-North? Its just bloody ridiculous! Now that boko haram has taken to blowing up UN buildings, is it because in your words, Sheriff is "fighting his enemies - fellow muslims?"
It isn't just Sheriff or the matter would have been closed long since, it is 90% of the core-Northern political elite, army, police and intelligence officers. They have given birth to the beast that will swallow them. They have marginalised themselves, no one wants to be ruled by the jungle "politics" of boko haram; indeed the name boko haram makes every moral Nigerian cringe with horror and shame.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
edicolove:

A completely warped mindset. Many armed robbers are very generous. does that approve their actions? Homosexuality destroys the cultural fabric of society and the family system which is the main stay of any society. any society that loses its sense of family values is on a downward spiral. That is what Europe and America are about to harvest. Their troubles have only begun. Europe is in a mess right now and America is no longer the greatest country in the world and are in a big mess. Using the logic that homos donate money to argue that they are ok is very lame. The evil they inflict on society in far worse than the good they do. The evil might not even take effect in their generation but when it matures, we will have a completely disoriented generation.

another half witted radical peon here grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

Homo is a societal issue, it isn't govts problem. In your eyes, should govt also make laws about how many boyfriends or girlfriends a person can have? Or how many bottles of beer I can drink in my sitting room?
I hope you are beginning to see how ridiculous it is to mix politics and religion.

Who is the rallying for societal problems? Govt. Some people will listen to their Imams/Pastors/deities
Only the govt has legitimate and "independent" mindset to regulate this
What is ridiculous is your perfection of exaggeration
Zero regulation and over regulation are extreme positions
Our society largely frowns at h-omo.sexuality
some people will take it into their hands to cull them without government intervention
There is no reason to allow this disgusting act or even tolerate the health bill - diaper-wearing adults and HIV explosion
Who will pay the bill when they are on their back, down with HIV?

There should be a middle position. Ban h.omos. and encourage them to where they are highly valued - Western countries. Cull the rest

Beaf:

Modu Sheriff is the past governor of Borno state right? He is also from an elite family of politicians and players on Nigeria's governmental terrain. He has also been invited by the SSS (they should have locked the phucker up for good).
Why would he set up a religious group to fight political enemies? Have you heard of such outside the core-North? Its just bloody ridiculous! Now that boko haram has taken to blowing up UN buildings, is it because in your words, Sheriff is "fighting his enemies - fellow muslims?"
It isn't just Sheriff or the matter would have been closed long since, it is 90% of the core-Northern political elite, army, police and intelligence officers. They have given birth to the beast that will swallow them. They have marginalised themselves, no one wants to be ruled by the jungle "politics" of boko haram; indeed the name boko haram makes every moral Nigerian cringe with horror and shame.
Gen Azazi has more information than you! He does not believe that the politicians people have been mentioning are responsible for BH actions
Try and get the tape of his session on Channelstv on Fri 9 Sept
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2011
edicolove:

There are many closet hom, os in Iran and Afghanistan,and Pakistan.So I guess thats why they are suffering great uprises and chaos in their soceities, ??

Close minded baffoon.

you probably have never been outside nigeria to know any better.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2011
BetaThings:

Who is the rallying for societal problems? Govt. Some people will listen to their Imams/Pastors/deities
some people will take it into their hands to cull them without government intervention
There is no reason to allow this disgusting act or even tolerate the health bill - diaper-wearing adults and HIV explosion

There should be a middle position. Ban h.omos. and encourage them to where they are highly valued - Western countries. Cull the rest

Gen Azazi has more information than you! He does not believe that the politicians people have been mentioning are responsible for BH actions

Cull this first grin, all the overaged muslim men married to pre-pubescent little girls grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 1:49am On Sep 10, 2011
BetaThings:

Our society frown on homo? That is the key! Let society and the judiciary deal with such matters, they do not belong in the FG, state govt or LG's purvue.
Why should any govt be involved in micromanaging everybody's lives from the religious standpoint of a few zealously fevered politicians? It is the height of arrogance to assume that your religious perspective must be forced on all.

It is that attitude that causes the born to rule affliction of the core-North. They think that their religion should dictate everything, unfortunately their religion does not generate any wealth for the country, oil currently does and in the future, gas and manufacturing will. The foresight to generate health, wealth and well-being is lost religiously charged folk whose first priorities are to sign Nigeria up to bodies like the Organisation of Islamic Conference. Such useless, foolish and politically dangerous moves in a secular country have done nada to educate the teeming almajiri population, they have only ensured that their region copiously sprouts bloody riots and groups like boko haram. That is the reason why a pack of fools like boko haram, dare to think that they can forcefully Islamise the whole of Nigeria.

I will repeat again, only a fool would mix religion and politics. Perhaps Sheriff is one.
Anywhere in this World, religion in politics is a very volatile mixture.

BetaThings:

The ugly baby they gave birth to has become the monster that will sweep them all away.

They might no longer be responsible for boko harams actions (they are still responsible for its direction, though), but the fact remains that they created a religious organisation to fight political battles. It is only in the core-North that such can happen; that is something the youth like you should be looking to correct very urgently, generations before you have failed. For your own good, you cannot afford to.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by ChinenyeN(m): 1:54am On Sep 10, 2011
Q. Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror?
A. Of course. Does Nigeria not have oil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund / 25 Reasons Why Garlic Is Believed To Have Magic Powers! / Look At What I Saw On My Way Home Today (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.