Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? (8845 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by buzugee(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu50:

Who says, wessideeee anymore?

You've been watching too many MTV videos. grin, and besides where do Lagos area boys have time to watch MTV, between strong arming innocent citizens and thrusting their hips at pre pubescent young girls. grin
you got jokes  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
uche92:

not another illiterate . you could at least get your facts checjed over the net

Well forgive me, Mr uche (chat barnacle) grin

Nigeria is the 4th in US crude oil suppliers, does that suffice now, or are your panties still in a bunch??

Did that just change your perspective or you are still foaming at the mouth, hunched over your keyboard like some hapless, Gadfly grin grin

Cretin. grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by iwonbaoko1: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu50:

These half witted know it alls on nairaland with their one track minds of "hate everything about US" really,really gets old.Seriously,  grin.The US gets MORE crude oil from Nigeria THAN Saudi Arabia, how in the freaking world do you come up with the lame concept that they would all of a sudden destroy their "Golden goose", some of you dim-wits like the slowpoke I replied to,don't apply reasoning to anything involving the simple knowlegde of how geo-politics works.

Your brain is clearly brainwashed by Al-jazeera and all the other anti west media, or you are just to f, oolish to process the simple dynamics that exist between Nigeria and the US.

is it really true that the US buys more oil than nigeria than SAUDI. wow!! can you provide some evidence please.
i checked and got something different. i am concerned as you have been calling people dimwit and whatnot?
http://www.energyrefuge.com/archives/where_oil_comes_from.htm
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
iwonbaoko1:

is it really true that the US buys more oil than nigeria than SAUDI. wow!! can you provide some evidence please.
i checked and got something different. i am concerned as you have been calling people dimwit and whatnot?
http://www.energyrefuge.com/archives/where_oil_comes_from.htm

Listen crackhead, I just replied your "boy" , see above, ^^^^^ right there.K.

4th place is still pretty high on the totem pole of things so I would call it EVEN, comprende?

Still doesn't change the dynamic of Nigeria being a big time supplier.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by iwonbaoko1: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
your mother is the crackhead not me
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Kolababa: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
I laughed when I read somebody's comment that "core northerners" will not rule Nigeria again. The person that post this comment must be either a small boy or an idealist.
If you study the last election very well, most of these northern governors were returning. In PDP, all the governors depend on Abuja for election manipulation especially in north. They fabricate election results with the power from abuja. They knew that if GEJ did not return, they would not return and vice versa. That is why they all blindly endorsed GEJ for the election and GEJ had already made a promise that he will not recontest in 2015.
Whether you like it or not, power is going back to north because all the northern governors will definitely gang up against any group that will stand against northern interest now that they are not facing any re-election hurdle.
For our brothers in the south east that are jostling for Aso Rock in 2015, they are just hallucinating.
They should write today's date down, South South will disappoint and and betray them big time. Let us wait and see.
LET POWER GET TO NORTH, IT IS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT BENUE, TARABA, PLATEU, KWARA AND KOGI ARE NORTHERN STATES.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by iwonbaoko1: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2011
yibbo can never rule without yoruba and they continue to antagonise yoruba let us see. rule ko slide rule ni,
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
iwonbaoko1:

your mother is the crackhead not me

Awwww, little crackhead got his feelings hurt grin grin.
Sowwwy now.

can see all the rivers of tears streaming down little crackheads face. grin

Here,have a cookie, and a crack-pipe grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by iwonbaoko1: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
does your mother know any more tricks. know any other words or is that it. just pudendal traffic??
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
iwonbaoko1:

does your mother know any more tricks. know any other words or is that it. just pudendal traffic??

Uh oh, little crackhead is getting, smart on me grin grin.

Little hamsters running faster in his feeble brain, go go go , must go , faster grin

ROFL.

somebody get a straitjacket, quick. grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by iwonbaoko1: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
guess she opened her legs one time too many and we are dealing with the consequences on nairaland
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by manny4life(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
jerseyboy:

NL is freezing any negative post on Ngozi Okonjo Iweala    

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=755633.msg9111147#msg9111147
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-755765.0.html

Having read the rubbish posted on the first thread; that's what I call arrant nonsense. How can her siblings own PARIS CLUB? I was beginning to understand some thrash but that crap just made the whole s/h/i/t distasteful. For the record of the nonsense on that thread; the Paris Club is

The Paris Club is an informal group of official creditors whose role is to find coordinated and sustainable solutions to the payment difficulties experienced by debtor countries. As debtor countries undertake reforms to stabilize and restore their macroeconomic and financial situation, Paris Club creditors provide an appropriate debt treatment. Paris Club creditors provide debt treatments to debtor countries in the form of rescheduling, which is debt relief by postponement or, in the case of concessional rescheduling, reduction in debt service obligations during a defined period (flow treatment) or as of a set date (stock treatment).

The origin of the Paris Club dates back to 1956 when Argentina agreed to meet its public creditors in Paris. Since then,  the Paris Club has reached 422 agreements with 88 different debtor countries. Since 1956, the debt treated in the framework of Paris Club agreements amounts to $ 553 billion.

Club de Paris,  http://www.clubdeparis.org/en/
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
faster, faster, little crackhead. grin

Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by ljila(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2011
Onyocha:

i have warned in a previous thread on the dangers Nigeria faces from western tricks and schemes.all this boko haram nonsense could be a plot by the west to execute their plans in nigeria.the entire boko haram nonsense may be an invention by america to use as a channel to manipulate things in nigeria and cause chaos among nigerians who already hate themselves.nigerians should be careful.

i have raised this issue in my posts in the thread below on page #3:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=750714.msg9069153#msg9069153

thankfully enough someone just opened a thread warning about the same western drive to dominate other countries especially countries with resources particularly oil:

"Western Regime Change Strategy For Mineral Resources I.e. Oil, Gas, Gold Etc":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746402.0.html#msg9113770
Bolded 1- Could, what if it isn't (which i believe is the case)?

Seriously, seriously, seriously?     SMH YOU WONDER WHY AFRICA IS NOT DEVELOPED WITH THIS "BLAMEISM" MENTALITY
You have no idea the hatred Boko haram have for anything Western, seriously. They even kill fellow muslims for your info.
I know that there are lots of conspiracy theories whenever anything about America comes up and sometimes, there's an element of truth in it; but to blame Nigeria's problems as "Western tricks" is absurd in my opinion. When all the problems from IBB loans and devalueing the Naira wrecked our economy, did the West help him? Dyou think Nigeria has ever recovered from that? Instead the successive leaders continued in the language of corruption and you blame the West? They are not stupid oo. We are doing a very good job of destroying ourselves that if the West needs any reason for invasion, we'll gladly give it to them. They don't need invest much. That's how bad our leaders have sold us out. Imagine i read the other day that some Western intelligence has full access to the citizens database that the FG has. Now can they ask China to do that? Can the coutry that have all out confidential info offer that of all their citizens to our govt? Is it not our "Mumuness" that we are exhibiting on a platter of gold that they are capitalising on?
WE ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF OUR PROBLEMS IM MY HONEST OPINION.
Our leaders sold us out thanks to corruption and continous lack of development and have paved the way for any nonsense that comes our way. That's one aspect of Ghaddaffi i admire; he developed his country so no one can use any development excuse or find any loophole to use him as a puppet.
If only our African leaders become passionate about Africa  cry
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by deadie(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
Drone drone come again. . .
Boko Haram wants to play. . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu50(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
deadie:

Drone drone come again. . .
Boko Haram wants to play. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMAOOO, hilarious grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Godmann(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
kabukabu50:

There are already US companies contracting in the Nigerian oil industry grin, so just how in your little mind do you think that they can automaticllay take over the NNPC and just pump a soveriegn country's oil without consent, you must be d, umber than I thought, this did not happen in Iraq, its not happening in Libya(US doesn't buy Libyan oil) and it has never happened in the history of US conflict in any region, anywhere in the world.

This thread is just ignorant and fact-less anyway, and it's sure to attract the bottom dreg slugs of nairaland, like yourself.

You seem to either be a CIA agent that want to stop people from knowing the truth, or just a fool.

Wake up, no right thinking Northerner wants to break up the country. All that Boko Haram will achieve the way they are going is to break up the country.

That is exactly what they are being sponsored to do.

I strongly see the hand of America. I have known about these plans for years. They seem to be having problem in the execution, because even the terrorists of Niger Delta were sponsored by them for same purpose.

They need to corner our oil fully they way they did in Angola, Southern Sudan and presently Libya. When I say America, I know all the western countries are in it together. They are good comrades in arm and resource stealing.

Find out who gave you Jonathan as President and why?

They know he is incapable, they encouraged him, they help to make him.

Now even their man is just being a weakling they expected him to be.

Boy me and you na slave for the West. Better get it.

Even the so called you export to them, find out how many percent their multinationals steal in connivance with their stooges called Nigerian government officials.

What will you say to the revelation by Wikki Leaks that Shell gets information on any agreement our country enters in hours. That they have seconded agents to all out important parastals. Can another country do this to Western countries dude?
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Ufeolorun(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
Nigeria should actually be the next battlefield on incompetency,these people are trying very hard to make the bombings look inevitable to cover the utter failure of this administration,another Iro pa iro fun iro spin .

War on terror ko war on bikini bottom ni
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
iwonbaoko1:

it is just a difference of opinion. are you GOD. because someone sees the world differently does not make them a dimwit and you a genius. your abuse does not illuminate the subject but tells a lot about you. if you were president and people disagreed with you will you shoot them?
it is very possible to apply reason and come to opposite conclusions?no?

I'm sorry, but it does. cool

Two people see a core-Northern men running around with AK's and bombs. One says, "I heard them speaking Hausa, they are Nigerian's;" the other say's "I heard them speaking Hausa, they are American's."
You know who is closer to genius above.

Ok, lets say you refuse to agree and blame the US for manipulating Nigerian fools to blow themselves up. It wouldn't take a genius to conclude that the weakness was created by Nigerians and anything that would drive a group to commit suicide for a cause (even if daft and id!otic) is not something that can be impressed on local minds by outsiders, instead it is 100% due to homegrown issues; in this case, the almajiri institution and the lack of hope and aspiration it results in, coupled with the Northern elites willingness to use almajiri's as fearsome, bloodthirsty political tools.

With boko haram, the tool seems to have struck an independent path, perhaps due to hefty payments from politicians that has empowered them to become a threat to all (including the very elite that incubated them).

Anyone blaming the US is an id!ot.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by brokswater: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
Godman you are so on point with your thread.  There are so many ignorant people here on this site.  It is public knowledge that the CIA had predicted the breakup of nigeria by 2015.  The sophistication of boko haram is not by accident.  There is hidden hand and the American economy is fuelled by simply America prosecuting a war.  

This assures that millions of jobs are saved and testing of their latest weapons is the order of the day.

Nigeria as it stands has too many groups agitating for something but we also know as Nigerians we love life.  So these acts of terrorism and the words our leaders have used recently is a cause for concern, the fact we have the FBI investigating the last bomb is a cause for concern.  The fact as I write US special forces are in the DELTA is a cause for concern.

Iraq/Somalia will be ranked as better places to live if the trend continues.  One word for the wise, unfortunately our politicians have all being bought billions of niara over!
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by phreakabit(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror WAR FOR OIL?

All thanks to these Aboki bastards.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2011
Kolababa:

I laughed when I read somebody's comment that "core northerners" will not rule Nigeria again. The person that post this comment must be either a small boy or an idealist.
If you study the last election very well, most of these northern governors were returning. In PDP, all the governors depend on Abuja for election manipulation especially in north. They fabricate election results with the power from abuja. They knew that if GEJ did not return, they would not return and vice versa. That is why they all blindly endorsed GEJ for the election and GEJ had already made a promise that he will not recontest in 2015.
Whether you like it or not, power is going back to north because all the northern governors will definitely gang up against any group that will stand against northern interest now that they are not facing any re-election hurdle.
For our brothers in the south east that are jostling for Aso Rock in 2015,  they are just hallucinating.
They should write today's date down, South South will disappoint and and betray them big time. Let us wait and see.
LET POWER GET TO NORTH, IT IS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT BENUE, TARABA, PLATEU, KWARA AND KOGI ARE NORTHERN STATES.

Now this is where American and Western interests come in.
The easiest way to solve the boko haram saga would be to divide the country and let the phuckers have their sharia kingdom in the desert (just like Somalia).

However, that will create a brand new enemy for the West and its oil suppliers in Southern Nigeria.
Therefore, the West would rather bend over backwards to ensure that Nigeria remains one in order to quell extremist Islam in the North. That is a task that is easily achievable to them indeed, witness the way all Nigerian govt officials whispered their innermost secrets including the colour of their panties to the US ambassador, Ms Sanders? Thats where they will exercise their influence from.

They will work to ensure that the core-North and its extremist religious views does not come to power ever again and get the opportunity to grow more boko harams and abused almajiri's. The current govt is doing what no core-Northern leader ever did, it is attempting to educate the almajiri's; that simple act would remove a key weapon from the hands of extremist Islamic jihadists and greatly please our foremost allies.

Dude the core-North can scheme till kingdom come, power is gone from them for good. cool

With education all backward issues that can lead to strife, eg almajirinci, 10 year old child brides etc will become things of the past. But no core-Northern member of the political elite would work to eradicate these things; it is the job for Middle Belters and Southerners. cool
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Chyz2: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

Now this is where American and Western interests come in.
The easiest way to solve the boko haram saga would be to divide the country and let the phuckers have their sharia kingdom in the desert (just like Somalia).

However, that will create a brand new enemy for the West and its oil suppliers in Southern Nigeria.
Therefore, the West would rather bend over backwards to ensure that Nigeria remains one in order to quell extremist Islam in the North. That is a task that is easily achievable to them indeed, witness the way all Nigerian govt officials whispered their innermost secrets including the colour of their panties to the US ambassador, Ms Sanders? Thats where they will exercise their influence from.

They will work to ensure that the core-North and its extremist religious views does not come to power ever again and get the opportunity to grow more boko harams and abused almajiri's. The current govt is doing what no core-Northern leader ever did, it is attempting to educate the almajiri's; that simple act would remove a key weapon from the hands of extremist Islamic jihadists and greatly please our foremost allies.

Dude the core-North can scheme till kingdom come, power is gone from them for good. cool

With education all backward issues that can lead to strife, eg almajirinci, 10 year old child brides etc will become things of the past. But no core-Northern member of the political elite would work to eradicate these things; it is the job for Middle Belters and Southerners. cool

Where does AFRICOM come in?
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
Jakumo:

Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Lost Elections fame deserves ZERO pity, Sensei Beaf.    Buhari threatened and then perpetrated genocide when he realized that his unblemished electoral losing streak would continue forever.   Hundreds if not thousands of innocent Nigerians have been slaughtered on Buhari's direct orders, so hopefully an overdue arrest warrant will be issued before long by the International Court of Justice, so that the failed Jihadist Buhari Bin Laden can rot away the rest of his worthless existence behind the locked steel doors of a cold cell in The Hague.
Your hatred of Buhari has become incurable
Jonathan has not arrested the man due to incompetence or lack of evidence
The NSA (Azazi) came to Channelstv today Fri 7 Sept and put the matter to rest
But of course some people believe anybody they don't like should just be put away
Buhari left office more than 24 years ago, he is still relevant
Has it occurred to you that the best days of your man - Jonathan - might be behind him
God dispenses these things the way he likes
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2011
brokswater:

Godman you are so on point with your thread.  There are so many ignorant people here on this site.  It is public knowledge that the CIA had predicted the breakup of nigeria by 2015.  The sophistication of boko haram is not by accident.  There is hidden hand and the American economy is fuelled by simply America prosecuting a war.  

This assures that millions of jobs are saved and testing of their latest weapons is the order of the day.

Nigeria as it stands has too many groups agitating for something but we also know as Nigerians we love life.  So these acts of terrorism and the words our leaders have used recently is a cause for concern, the fact we have the FBI investigating the last bomb is a cause for concern.  The fact as I write US special forces are in the DELTA is a cause for concern.

Iraq/Somalia will be ranked as better places to live if the trend continues.  One word for the wise, unfortunately our politicians have all being bought billions of niara over!

Yes, the US is in the Niger Delta and has been there since Yar Adua's time. Lets have a brief history:

Yar Adua felt it was better to sign away Nigeria's sovereignty and arm JTF with $3.3billion than to solve the legitimate problems in the Niger Delta. When the $3.3billion JTF failed to make a dent in the Niger Delta, Yar Adua was forced to go to the US to ask for help. He got AFRICOM.

Unfortunately, the presence of AFRICOM in our deep waters did not make a dent on the ND crisis, because the Americans did not see the Niger Deltans as the problem, rather as they have always stated, Nigeria is the problem. The long and short is that there has never been an American shot fired in the Niger Delta, a situation that finally led Yar Adua to adopt the so called "amnesty" to keep oil flowing and Nigeria from crashing. Such is the hatred we have for one another that some wish to blame on the US. Shame.

AFRICOM is already in the Niger Delta due to treaties Yar Adua signed, though he stringently denied the fact as soon as he realised that he had not totally understood what he was signing (poor sod).
The most important thing to take home from this story and the structure of Nigeria, is that the US does not need crisis in the North if their aim is to split the country. Lol! All they need do is tell ND leaders to go ahead and declare independence; the ND has little political or fiscal interest in the rest of Nigeria anyway.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by aljharem3: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
SMH

i can see beaf is enjoying this

well we would see who would laugh last

chikena
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

That is a task that is easily achievable to them indeed, witness the way all Nigerian govt officials whispered their innermost secrets including the colour of their panties to the US ambassador, Ms Sanders? Thats where they will exercise their influence from.

Including your beloved Jonathan who confessed to Sanders that there were a lot of people better than him when he was appointed

Beaf:

A Jonathan mouthpiece saying this is very unfortunate. Is this the agenda?
Although it will not work (otherwise Dokpesi would have been in jail by now), but to have some people scheming for it is really sad
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

Including your beloved Jonathan who confessed to Sanders that there were a lot of people better than him when he was appointed

A Jonathan mouthpiece saying this is very unfortunate. Is this the agenda?
Although it will not work (otherwise Dokpesi would have been in jail by now), but to have some people scheming for it is really sad

I am Jonathans mouthpiece in your sad, mad conspiracy theory dreams.

Scram.
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
alj_harem:

SMH

i can see beaf is enjoying this

well we would see who would laugh last

chikena
He enjoys and he gets support because people like you only see good in the North. No section can drive this country alone
The earlier you and your friend realized it the better for us all
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by BetaThings: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

I am Jonathans mouthpiece in your sad dreams.

Scram.
The fact that you are even denying is worrisome.
There must be certain things we should not deny if we want to remain in the company of people
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by kabukabu(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
brokswater:

Godman you are so on point with your thread. There are so many ignorant people here on this site. It is public knowledge that the CIA had predicted the breakup of nigeria by 2015. The sophistication of boko haram is not by accident. There is hidden hand and the American economy is fuelled by simply America prosecuting a war.

Nigeria as it stands has too many groups agitating for something but we also know as Nigerians we love life. So these acts of terrorism and the words our leaders have used recently is a cause for concern, the fact we have the FBI investigating the last bomb is a cause for concern. The fact as I write US special forces are in the DELTA is a cause for concern.

Iraq/Somalia will be ranked as better places to live if the trend continues. One word for the wise, unfortunately our politicians have all being bought billions of niara over!

Here is another sorry blabbering numbskull with no grasp of the facts. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? by Beaf: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
BetaThings:

He enjoys and he gets support because people like you only see good in the North. No section can drive this country alone
The earlier you and your friend realized it the better for us all

If you believe the North has faults like every other section, then we can get somewhere and it is to be encouraged. But if you believe you were born to lord it over others and have been cheated by the section that feeds us all, then we have serious problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered / Mustapha Amin Is Dead (Ex-gov Of Borno State ) / Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.