Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? (11206 Views)

Email Notification From Npower / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by ZombieSlayer1: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

You never see anything.. you can invoke amadioha!

Yèyè dey smell...

Market your party and candidate moderately, no! You won't, you think it's by bringing others down is how to get to the top..

Funny thing is Peter Obi seems more moderate and gentlemanly than those campaigning for him.. a sad irony!

Tinubu has been insulting everybody, even called a sitting governor a "small boy" few days ago while his supporters here on nairaland have been calling everyone obidaft, zombies, ipob, nyamuri etc. I don't see you calling them out on this. Your only start crying when you're served a dose of your own medicine
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by olamilarks(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Efeiretegzz:
Some posts here talk about QNET inviting people for job interviews. In the first case, you cannot trust an interview notification from a company that does not offer employment opportunities.

QNET does not grant job opportunities to anyone. If they don’t provide job opportunities to anyone, it means that the interview notification from QNET is fake.

Many scammers are using QNET’s name to lure people into paying money in exchange for jobs. Please beware!!
QNET only offers entrepreneurship direct selling opportunities where you are your boss. You are not working for anyone and don’t need to attend interviews as the whole process is automated online.

You also don’t need to pay any money to register; you only use cash to buy products directly from the company.
I have said a lot already.

Check out their website @https://www.qnet.net/ and confirm if what I am saying is true too. A word is enough for the wise!!
Run o.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by ifunanya430: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
It is real. People who critise it, are people who were not able to carry out the task assigned to them in the Company or they stole Company's property/properties. 08033982605 call for consultations
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by gashiwalesman: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu has been insulting everybody, even called a sitting governor a "small boy" few days ago while his supporters here on nairaland have been calling everyone obidaft, zombies, ipob, nyamuri etc. I don't see you calling them out on this. Your only start crying when you're served a dose of your own medicine

I don't subscribe to Tinubu's approach of campaign.. He needs to stop it..

But you have been insulting Tinubu since only God knows when, who do you folks call urchins again?
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Lionstep: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lolz they have one of this scamming office at ojuore roundabout Ogun state I know someone that's currently they but he'll learn by force since he decide not to take advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by capricornlady: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
rookidmart:
Scam.

Why did the mods move this obviously scam post to the front page? 😒
Mods obviously DIDN'T read the post and they DON'T read. Imagine promoting a dubious brand on frontpage shocked ; smh for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Komu1048(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
mbahdi:
E no go better for anyone still wanting to vote apc again

Y cursing, ur curse is coming back to you in hundred folds
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by ZombieSlayer1: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

I don't subscribe to Tinubu's approach of campaign.. He needs to stop it..

But you have been insulting Tinubu since only God knows when, who do you folks call urchins again?
I don't insult Tinubu but I don't subscribe to his idea if trying to rule this country of 200M long-suffering Nigerians despite the fact that he's old and losing his mental and physical faculties.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by gashiwalesman: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I don't insult Tinubu but I don't subscribe to his idea if trying to rule this country of 200M long-suffering Nigerians despite the fact that he's old and losing his mental and physical faculties.

That's why you have your PVC! Vote against him... some of us still believe he has a lot to offer
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Honduras: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Don't try the are idiots......
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Surjay1988(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Efeiretegzz:
Some posts here talk about QNET inviting people for job interviews. In the first case, you cannot trust an interview notification from a company that does not offer employment opportunities.

QNET does not grant job opportunities to anyone. If they don’t provide job opportunities to anyone, it means that the interview notification from QNET is fake.

Many scammers are using QNET’s name to lure people into paying money in exchange for jobs. Please beware!!
QNET only offers entrepreneurship direct selling opportunities where you are your boss. You are not working for anyone and don’t need to attend interviews as the whole process is automated online.

You also don’t need to pay any money to register; you only use cash to buy products directly from the company.
I have said a lot already.

Check out their website @https://www.qnet.net/ and confirm if what I am saying is true too. A word is enough for the wise!!

I also received the invitation from one of this guy claiming they're working with QNET, when I got to their office. At first I thought it was a job offer because I asked the guy that told me about it about the salary and he said over #170,000 to 200k per month. So when it get to my turn the guy call me and started telling me about business, if I put in #600,000 to get one of the product automatically I've Creat profile with them, and I'll be pay in $ every week and I can order anything directly, I won't have to pay for transportation because the company partners with DHL and other transport companies. It look like scam already, job offer to business offers, it really not clear at all. I'll really like it if I can get the real thing this QNET do.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by bunminikan(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Run. Run o!
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Kcos: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Qnet is a multilevel marketing company selling direct product to consumers.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by greatefa1011(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Make enquiries well to avoid the unexpected.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by greatefa1011(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
We are in a country where you can not trust the root to your own house all the times.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by olagunte4divine: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Run for your life...You are about to be scammedRun for your life...You are about to be scammed...
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by stevups(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Be watchful
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by felixawe(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Did you applied?
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Papichulostunne(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2023
gashiwalesman:

You never see anything.. you can invoke amadioha!

Yèyè dey smell...

Market your party and candidate moderately, no! You won't, you think it's by bringing others down is how to get to the top..

Funny thing is Peter Obi seems more moderate and gentlemanly than those campaigning for him.. a sad irony!
i have read through this thread and you are the first person to mention Peter. Your brain cells are dead like that of Tinubu.
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by gashiwalesman: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Papichulostunne:
i have read through this thread and you are the first person to mention Peter. Your brain cells are dead like that of Tinubu.

You sef wan claim sey you get sense so.. swerve oga ade, dem need handkerchief for that traffic wey dey front
Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Maryimafidon: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm, it is easier to join others screaming that QNET is a scam than taking out the time to investigate why this particular assumption is being made. By now, anyone interested in the QNET business opportunity should have gathered enough information to identify the scammers who approach people using the QNET name.

I keep reading about severe incidents of various scamming activities by “QNET”. Yet when you read the stories in the middle of the controversies, you realise that these scammers introduce QNET with different names, only to exploit people. Yet we don’t know this because we do not care enough to analyse things ourselves.

QNET is a well-known global e-commerce direct-selling company that offers a wide range of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education products. It has been operating for 25 years in more than 25 countries worldwide. They offer a great business opportunity for thousands of people who sign up as distributors to become entrepreneurs. They are not a recruitment agency, as these fraudsters often claim. So, no, QNET is not a scam. Unfortunately, some scammers have been exploiting the company’s popularity to carry out fraudulent activities, and you should beware of such.

Vinex4uba:
I dey laugh in Swahili Arab here!
Run for your life, my brother was a victim last year....
550k was withdrawn from his on the account that the money would be converted to dollars, he worked for 6 months and was paid only 7.5k...
We have to send him 300k from Nigeria to enable him settle the accumulated feeding money he borrowed from neighbors there just to survive....
He lost his job, lost his 550k.
Please to reach out and make others become aware of the fraudulent activities of Qnet

3 Likes

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Haleemahummar: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
I know about QNET, and the company is not similar to GNLD or any pyramid scheme. QNET is an e-commerce direct-selling company. It is important first to understand the difference between a legitimate direct-selling company and a pyramid scheme. The main difference is that, in a pyramid scheme, one gets a payment for recruiting more people under them, whereas, in a genuine direct-selling company, commissions are paid only based on the sale of products. Even if a person has a large network of people under them, they don't earn commissions if they have not sold or bought any product. Pyramid schemes aren’t even legal. Most of their participants lose money because they rely on recruiting new representatives instead of product sales to make profit, charge members huge amounts of money to register and convince them to buy large amounts of products that are sometimes non-existent or not returnable.

yusfatedeeprof:
Qnet is similar to Gnld I believe. All these multi level marketing (MLM) / pyramid scheme.

They have different products, they will tell you their necklace will purify your heart, and regulate your immune system. And another object (product) you will let your water pass through to bring it to life before drinking. 🤐

So this is a case of a bigger scammer calling out smaller scammer

3 Likes

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Efeiretegzz: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
You’re welcome, my brother. QNET no dey hire oo. They only offer business opportunities. Click on the link I sent; you’ll find out more.

logicalhumour:
Lol. QNET hiring?
Thanks, OP, for the info.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Folaawori: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is there any proof that QNET is the biggest scamming platform in Africa, as you said? If there isn’t, you’re just talking based on hearsay, and that isn’t right. What you described here is a recruitment company, and QNET does not offer employment; some posts on this platform have explained they only offer business opportunities for entrepreneurs. Find more about them before making conclusions.

NONNYG:
Qnet is the biggest scamming platform in Africa.

When they succeed in scamming you, they will ask you to introduce your relatives or anyone very close to you

1 Like

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Christabelnwa: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
QNET doesn’t offer jobs ooo!!; this post already answered that. Visit the website that the post included to find out more. Also, visit https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/rumours-controversies-and-is-it-a-scam-question/; it helped me answer a lot of questions I had about the legitimacy of the company.

Surjay1988:

I also received the invitation from one of this guy claiming they're working with QNET, when I got to their office. At first I thought it was a job offer because I asked the guy that told me about it about the salary and he said over #170,000 to 200k per month. So when it get to my turn the guy call me and started telling me about business, if I put in #600,000 to get one of the product automatically I've Creat profile with them, and I'll be pay in $ every week and I can order anything directly, I won't have to pay for transportation because the company partners with DHL and other transport companies. It look like scam already, job offer to business offers, it really not clear at all. I'll really like it if I can get the real thing this QNET do.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? by Mariamojo: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Can you please share your experience so we can learn from it and see if QNET, indeed, are criminal?

stevups:
QNET ARE CRIMINALS. GO FOR THE INTERVIEW AND REGRET YOUR LIFE AFTER 2MONTHS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Concepts Plc (owners Of Chicken Republic) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Jobs from Michael Craig (for Nigerian Consulting Firm) / Curent Job Openings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.