Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari (532 Views)

Produce Flood-Prevention Plan Within 90 Days, Buhari Directs Water Minister / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by bayomillz14: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has decided to make a critical decision in seven days following the policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria to change high-value Naira notes with new ones.

Mr. Femi Adesina, the President’s spokesman in a statement, said Buhari stated this during a meeting with the Progressive Governors Forum on Friday at the State House.

The APC Governors were in the Presidential Villa to seek solutions to the cash crunch which they said was threatening the good records of the administration in transforming the economy.

According to President Buhari, the currency re-design will give a boost to the economy and provide long-term benefits.

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/breaking-i-will-make-a-decision-on-naira-redesign-in-7-days-buhari/
Re: BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rubbish naira notes and country
Re: BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fake lovers of the masses, you hypocrites!

PMB is wiser than they thought, dude wanna leave a legacy of free and fair elections. Nigerians chose your leaders or woes. As for me and my family we are highly Obidient.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by Curious345: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Our thieves are many ..and they own banks too
Re: BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by hisgrace090: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Never make any decision based on fear mr Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by Villa12(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmmm

Extension till after election

OR

Allow old notes run alongside with the new notes till the old notes phases out
Re: BREAKING: I Will Make A Decision On Naira Redesign In 7 Days - Buhari by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023

(1)

Picture Of Woman Celebrating Mbuhari Victory In 2015 Vs Now / How True Is This?(photo) / Early Pictures Of Apc Presidential Campaign In Abuja Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.