Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials (46777 Views)

"APC Edo Primaries Remain Postponed" - Giadom Writes INEC, DSS / ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by fcbelle72(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Make inec carry the election material come keep for house... Tout
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by 8stargeneral: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Agbero wan become inec official...kind of people tinubu dey breed
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
What effrontery?
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by olatuns2017: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ezeama400:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/03/tinubus-loyalist-and-lagos-parks-committee-chairman-mc-oluomo-writes-electoral-body-inec

No more nurtw in most states again

It's only Normal to use park managers

Not by Force anyways

Inec can provide the materials to us directly

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Divay22(f): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Since when grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by AmotekunSW: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thebest12:

How old are you

I should be asking you, seeing that you always create dumb threads like someone with the IQ of a toddler.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by kunle75(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by SaiOba: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Just Negodi...
Ndi mmadu sef..
I won't be surprised if that tribal INEC commissioner in Lagos State approves this request.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by AmotekunSW: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sermwell:

Shut up oga! Is it right to allow someone who's benefactor is contesting in an election distribute the election materials? grin

You're a dumb fool.
Why don't you bring out your father's keke on election day and use it to transport election materials.

If you have an alternative, bring it out. Otherwise, shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Justiceleague1: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
thechameleon:

Not possible..we cannot place ewure,a goat in custody of the yam...or a dog in custody of the meat!!
This madness must stop from this APC!
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by zoraro(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
I didn't want to believe this to be true, but I then remembered how president Buhari wanted Lauretta Onochie to be a REC in INEC. Our country is far gone under this evil people, is all I will say for now.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Deepfeel(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
samuel900:
They will soon come here to insult him
No , we are clapping for him grin
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by cliqtips: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
mayklef:
The message is clear, Tinubu's Transport minister in waiting is a political thug with a "silent killing" instints waiting for federal power and backing to continue what they started in Lagos, BUT GOD FORBID BAT THING!!!! Enikure!!!
I keep saying it that this is the person Tinubu wants to use as Lagos state governor maybe after Sanwo olu. He currently has MSc in his name if I'm not mistaken.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Poleski: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu's chief thug wants to be entrusted with INEC materials? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's not going happen!

Tinubu's plans to rig the election are falling flat!
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Greenback: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You're a dumb fool.
Why don't you bring out your father's keke on election day and use it to transport election materials.

If you have an alternative, bring it out. Otherwise, shut up your dirty mouth.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 nifpmod
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
God will continue to expose you people evil plans by allowing you to always make silly mistakes quote author=Ezeama400 post=120601925]

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/03/tinubus-loyalist-and-lagos-parks-committee-chairman-mc-oluomo-writes-electoral-body-inec[/quote]
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by walefresh3(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
The only thing wey dey make me happy be say obi no go win the election...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by jmichael259(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Motor don finish for GUO, Chisco, God is Good, ABC transport companies? Make INEC hail Uber or Bolt na.
This is getting out of hand. Yoruba people really need to wake up. We are in 2023 FFS! Not every older person is an elder.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Belluski: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
samuel900:

You sure say you get sense ? Make france referee, assistant referee and VAR team write request to officiate final btw brazil and france .....How e sound for your ear? Bunzuuu
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Femijohn198: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Red alert showing to us if tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria our democracy would be backward, rigging and malpractice will be becomes the major things in Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
such audacity and impetus from him, I give him that
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Elidrisy20: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
He is allowed
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
samuel900:
Should we clap for him instead?
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by lagosrd: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
I am not disappointed at all.. cos such can only come form such quarters. Education is really important. I just feel he may not understand the meaning of what he just did. Hummmm
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by BigYash: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
masui:

Why is the Shettima looking at Tinubu like that in the picture?
lol. Me sef donot know oo cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Sunrise258: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Aba is a national toilet, SE has become ghost land, no one dares go to their shops to sell on Mondays, are all these no enough worries for you, Chinedu? Thank God for Yoruba and their Lagos, UGM for don hang your skull for shrine.

MrColdsweat:
Why are criminals elevated and worshipped in yorubaland?
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Nathaniel33(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
No o .No ..See this guy Sha ..The effontey. ...you wan give cat fish keep
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by jclassiq(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Well, they might.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by nighthawk1: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
This tastes bitter in the mouth. The Nigerian Army and Navy Logistics can handle Lagos.

Lagos State Park and Garages organization is not neutral and align to the APC. The other 17 parties should speak out now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Ambber(f): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
The hyena applying for the post of a shepherd grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Owutuotuo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
floret23:
MC Oluomo needs to be put into custody before election if there will be free and fair election in Lagos.

But there has to be a strong and legitimate reason to do so. Otherwise that would about to infringement of his right to freedom. Even so, you want to avoid any form of uprising as a result of such “legal” detention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident / Innoson Vehicle Motors Presented To The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.