Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials (46778 Views)

"APC Edo Primaries Remain Postponed" - Giadom Writes INEC, DSS / ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by petluvsu(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Imagine na CBN or transportation minister to help transport sensitive materials. MC is a joker. we hail ur insensitive courage
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Look at an oshodi holigan trying to rig the election I pity the masses
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by fohlarp: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Actually dey use commercial buses to transport items n officials to plcs of election, but him writing inec shows dr level of desperation.dnt think gvt have dr no.of buses un ground 4 d trnsptn means
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by leokid866: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
gimakon:

See this one. My papa na big man, he no get business with Nigerian politics. No day call am for this kain stupid matter, something is not wrong with your stupid head.
Nothing concern NURTW and MColuomo with federal things , if no be to rig he day plan , how and why would he have interest in whatever. If your father was hard working , you won't be here insulting other peoples parents, Ozuor.

lol your papa na big man so why it come dey pain you say others dey find work? You think NURTW is only in Lagos? or that MC Oluomo controls the National body? With your mindset the NURTW members in delta that have pledge their support for okowa too will be used to rig election in his favour because just yesterday they declared their support for him....or those ones are not NURTW members?.....My Father is long retired but it will be a shame for him if I was out here clueless as to how things run just like you are.......or ranting online because others are trying to make a living.....

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
leokid866:
lol your papa na big man so why it come dey pain you say others dey find work? You think NURTW is only in Lagos? or that MC Oluomo controls the National body? With your mindset the NURTW members in delta that have pledge their support for okowa too will be used to rig election in his favour because just yesterday they declared their support for him....or those ones are not NURTW members?.....My Father is long retired but it will be a shame for him if I was out here clueless as to how things run just like you are.......or ranting online because others are trying to make a living.....

Make a living? By putting everyone into life time problems abi?
Bamayi. A better leader will prosper them too. We don't want a bad leader pls.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Emola12:
I can bet with my life no be mc oluomo write the letter by himself

He has a secretary who is a graduate of LasPoly. I can't remember his name now.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Emola12:
I can bet with my life no be mc oluomo write the letter by himself

He has a secretary who is a graduate of LasPoly. I can't remember his name now.
Everyone knows MC Oluomo is too illiterate to string a single legible sentence.
Re: MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials by guruAlex(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Do you know you can earn between 2k to 5k everyday by posting on Escobarrh and telling your friends to also do the same. Check your wallet after posting to see earnings. https://www.escobarrh.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.