Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) (82879 Views)

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Instagram model Mary Magdalene shares shocking video after massive implant bursts in one of her 22lb boobs

A Canadian model who is addicted to extreme plastic surgery has left many shocked after she revealed that one of her 10kg breast implants exploded.

Mary Magdalene, who is well known for showcasing her plastic surgery enhancements online - has spent more than $100,000 on surgery over the years and almost died on the operating table several times. Her extensive procedures have also left her with severe back pain, meaning she needs a wheelchair to get around.

In the latest setback, one of her 5000cc implants has now burst, leaving her with an enormous 'uniboob' and a saggy, empty breast next to it.

'My breast implant popped - again,' said the Toronto native, who is scheduled to 'have surgery to take them [both] out next week'.

'I'm going to go back natural in not only my boobs but other parts of my body, too,' she told her 163,000 Instagram followers.

She also revealed during a livestream that it didn't hurt when her implant burst, and she only realised what was happening when she heard a 'pop'. She went on to say that she's going to take out her 38J implants and revert to her natural self.

Mary's massive boobs have gotten her in trouble before.

Last summer she claimed her 22-pound breasts got her booted from a flight from Canada to Dallas for looking too explicit.?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/instagram-model-mary-magdalene-shares-shocking-video-after-massive-implant-bursts-in-one-of-her-22lb-boobs.html

4 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Midehi3(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Madness

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lucifer is out there looking for any available instrument to use and destroy.

Once you give the devil a small chance, He takes over fully and confuses and destroys your Destiny.

Life outside JESUS CHRIST is unlimited confusion, crisis and disaster.

It is a Dangerous thing to live life in isolation of GOD.

297 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Phenomena1: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Each boob 10kg? She dey use am gym abi.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
This one care less whether she lives or die, all she just want to do is to spend lavishly on plastic surgery.

She reminds me of our Overall Best Skit Maker vying for the position of the President... The Overall Best Skit Maker care less whether he wins or disgraced at the polls, all he just want to do is to spend lavishly just to answer the title "President"

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Is she trying to attract men or Evil?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
I lyk dem big,but dis one no follow at all....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Someone up there don dey call innocent lucifer like say na luci send mary message

15 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Choilila: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Some men spec.

Men will Huck anything.

'I'm going to go back natural in not only my boobs but other parts of my body, too,' she told her 163,000 Instagram followers.

"Going back natural in not only my boobs but other parts of my body [with the lips filler , eye brows lift, nose surgery, botched liposuction, botched hips and butt implant ]" . How? .

8 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Cypress042(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
sad

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Both before & after burst are Disgusting..

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Sweetvie: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
🥴
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Damn nasty, i'm outta here

(borrowedgrin)

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by siofra(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emperormartin:

Don't you know there are rich men attracted to these kind of things?

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wtf 🤬

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
What's the name of your school?

Nneka: Uniboob

Me: one love 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
You are crazy
You are confuse
You are deluded. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lips, I wouldn't kiss even if I'm offered $5k. I Imagine her sucking all the nutrients, white blood cells, DNA, tissues, vitamins and Saliva out of me.

The breasts too. I can only touch it if she would allow me play basketball with them.

Her waist Sha... The vagina is a super no-no for me. Poor me would drown in them if I try going in.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Natbrowny: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Display of insanity has various levels

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by fillipelobos: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
The world is going nuts...

3 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Musty112: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
....and they will alter God's creation. Doomed to a life of depression

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is what happens when you lack self control.....

She looks like a monster!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
siofra:

Don't you know there are rich men attracted to these kind of things?
Maybe those Rich men are resident in Canada not in Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by EmiDon11: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
JustANairlander:

(borrowedgrin)
from orgasmgiver123

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by nicerod(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Oyinbos and problems

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Wesley420: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emperormartin:

A
She is trying to attract evil men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
She don use those yeye niggaz for onlyfans cash out wella.
Otilo itz gone
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nasty! Look where here addiction got her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by EmiDon11: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
JustANairlander:

(borrowedgrin)
from orgasmgiver123

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
She looks Very ugly and disgusting 🤮

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by muyico(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
From pit of hell!

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wesley420:

A
She is trying to attract evil men
You're spot on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.