Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) (82908 Views)

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by LikeAking: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lucifer is out there looking for any available instrument to use and destroy.

Once you give the devil a small chance, He takes over fully and confuses and destroys your Destiny.

Life outside JESUS CHRIST is unlimited confusion, crisis and disaster.

It is a Dangerous thing to live life in isolation of GOD.

Leave this section now..

Bf I change am for u.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Uchesis: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lucifer is out there looking for any available instrument to use and destroy.

Once you give the devil a small chance, He takes over fully and confuses and destroys your Destiny.

Life outside JESUS CHRIST is unlimited confusion, crisis and disaster.

It is a Dangerous thing to live life in isolation of GOD.
Fake Pastor grin
So you sef like breast?
I'm sure you masturbated first before commenting
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
😂😂😂Lmao!
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
from orgasmgiver123
E don tey sef wey I see the guy
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Ameoba300: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Reminds of a show called Brickleberry 😂😂 the guy was prepping for president Obama's visitation and felt he didn't look good enough — he wanted to be perfect and ended up getting a face job....omo na é end the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
JustANairlander:
I dey bro
I dey on lowkey
Dss dey find me anyhow

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote][/quote]∆~~∆
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by EmiDon11: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
JustANairlander:
dem don carry back to kuje prison
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by EmiDon11: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
I dey bro I dey on lowkey Dss dey find me anyhow
dem neva find u?
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
100k dollar wasted

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ayeeee wetyn con be this one? This one too na still breast?
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Burchester: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
dem neva find u?
Them too small to catch me
Me wey single handedly kick 2 battalions of US army
Come still hervest their general daughter water melon bress
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by EmiDon11: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
Them too small to catch me Me wey single handedly kick 2 battalions of US army Come still hervest their general daughter water melon bress
chaiii
I trust ur rainboot
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by kelspinall(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2023
reminds me of a cartoon called "naruto"
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2023
She transplant her mouth too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

I dey bro
I dey on lowkey
Dss dey find me anyhow
Wassup bro, wetin concern dss for your matter?
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
dem don carry back to kuje prison
wait ooo, am I missing something
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Shalommy(f): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2023
JustANairlander:
Wassup bro, wetin concern dss for your matter?
Them dey find me because I laugh for tinubu campaign when him talk balablu
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
chaiii

I trust ur rainboot
Sure nau
My rainboot done dey cause maximum destruction since time of adolf hitler
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Them dey find me because I laugh for tinubu campaign when him talk balablu
gringringringrin
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Ayeeee wetyn con be this one? This one too na still breast?
This on nawa.Nlfpmod
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Disgusting.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2023
ExAngel007:
Instagram model Mary Magdalene shares shocking video after massive implant bursts in one of her 22lb boobs

A Canadian model who is addicted to extreme plastic surgery has left many shocked after she revealed that one of her 10kg breast implants exploded.

Mary Magdalene, who is well known for showcasing her plastic surgery enhancements online - has spent more than $100,000 on surgery over the years and almost died on the operating table several times. Her extensive procedures have also left her with severe back pain, meaning she needs a wheelchair to get around.

In the latest setback, one of her 5000cc implants has now burst, leaving her with an enormous 'uniboob' and a saggy, empty breast next to it.

'My breast implant popped - again,' said the Toronto native, who is scheduled to 'have surgery to take them [both] out next week'.

'I'm going to go back natural in not only my boobs but other parts of my body, too,' she told her 163,000 Instagram followers.

She also revealed during a livestream that it didn't hurt when her implant burst, and she only realised what was happening when she heard a 'pop'. She went on to say that she's going to take out her 38J implants and revert to her natural self.

Mary's massive boobs have gotten her in trouble before.

Last summer she claimed her 22-pound breasts got her booted from a flight from Canada to Dallas for looking too explicit.?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/instagram-model-mary-magdalene-shares-shocking-video-after-massive-implant-bursts-in-one-of-her-22lb-boobs.html

Very ugly looking being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

A finished product
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Searchingvictor: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ahh. The Mary Magdalene i know is the Bible own. Who be this?
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by 07kjb: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
This one can't get me erected

Very ugly and worldly bitch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by musazulyadain: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Very shameful

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by JOYIS190(f): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Strong madness

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Sunnyski: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
One boobs down.

Please, what happened to her mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by xynerise: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
All these rich mad people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.