Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) (82882 Views)

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
She's gone over! Her only hope is now Jesus!
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by biggy00000(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
There is this particular handle that is ALWAYS in any boobs/ass thread.

Dnt know if indeed it (the handle) belongs to a Pastor though.

If it does, I liken it to a male evangelist visiting a pub/brothel to share the gospel.

Make of it whatever you can; after all, we all are human and are MOSTLY attracted to members of the opposite gender.

#my submission
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
I even tot it's the biblical Mary Magdalene, I con rush to see! I just waste data. Anyways, what will it profit her in the long run? Nothing. This is total madness

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by dustydee: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lucifer is out there looking for any available instrument to use and destroy.

Once you give the devil a small chance, He takes over fully and confuses and destroys your Destiny.

Life outside JESUS CHRIST is unlimited confusion, crisis and disaster.

It is a Dangerous thing to live life in isolation of GOD.
Do you know the Bible refers to Christ as Lucifer?
Lucifer is Latin word meaning "Light bringer" or "Day star". 1 Peter 1: 19 (Latin Vulgate) refers to Christ as Lucifer. Unforthantely we have mistranslated and mis interpreted it to mean the devil. The Bible never referred to the devil as Lucifer. Isaiah 14: 12 was referring the king of Babylon.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by OmegaAutos: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Because the weyrey dey see fuel buy and scarcity of cash no dey their land
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by diggindeep: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oja ti burst
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Before and after

Which do u prefer?

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by TruthHurts100: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Righteousness2:

Once you give the devil a small chance, He takes over fully and confuses and destroys your Destiny.

Go study your Bible well, Lucifer is not the devil. I guess that's what you were taught from infancy.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mary Magdalene? What a pity for her only begotten son who shall now manage to suck just one breast.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Isabi4lov: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
cheesy some men spec
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Op, this is an Instagram monster. Not model, please.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Blestedo75: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fancy kills and fancy cures
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by prof22(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
If Lucifer get cash and fuel make e dey come, right now it is this life that matters, that's why your Daddy GO's are very rich here because even them dont know what is on the other side, secure the obtainable. Make young go carry goal goal
Righteousness2:

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
What did she gain in those years of pooping body here n there? Na wa
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by onyxo76(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
such an ugly human.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is a crazy person.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
can i have a plastic brain?
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oh ye daughter of Beelzebub, what ye seek ye she find....
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
she will lose it all. she is an agent of darkness. she will live to regret herself
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
This one na human being.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by sunny3032: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pressure ti wa o
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by R0LL0N(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
I pity son of man putting their umbrella beside these breads
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by IbroMaka(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
What the heck is this??
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by viodemus: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
still ugly looking before and after.

she seems deranged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by BennyDGreat: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
TruthHurts100:

Go study your Bible well, Lucifer is not the devil. I guess that's what you were taught from infancy.

Who then is Lucifer?
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
ExAngel007:
Instagram model Mary Magdalene shares shocking video after massive implant bursts in one of her 22lb boobs

A Canadian model who is addicted to extreme plastic surgery has left many shocked after she revealed that one of her 10kg breast implants exploded.

Mary Magdalene, who is well known for showcasing her plastic surgery enhancements online - has spent more than $100,000 on surgery over the years and almost died on the operating table several times. Her extensive procedures have also left her with severe back pain, meaning she needs a wheelchair to get around.

In the latest setback, one of her 5000cc implants has now burst, leaving her with an enormous 'uniboob' and a saggy, empty breast next to it.

'My breast implant popped - again,' said the Toronto native, who is scheduled to 'have surgery to take them [both] out next week'.

'I'm going to go back natural in not only my boobs but other parts of my body, too,' she told her 163,000 Instagram followers.

She also revealed during a livestream that it didn't hurt when her implant burst, and she only realised what was happening when she heard a 'pop'. She went on to say that she's going to take out her 38J implants and revert to her natural self.

Mary's massive boobs have gotten her in trouble before.

Last summer she claimed her 22-pound breasts got her booted from a flight from Canada to Dallas for looking too explicit.?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/instagram-model-mary-magdalene-shares-shocking-video-after-massive-implant-bursts-in-one-of-her-22lb-boobs.html
highest type of ugliness 😡😕
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
She's a very ugly woman.
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by cheerishMe: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
If this in politics in Nigeria, u will see some APC members following and hailing her as thier best candidate
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Stupidity
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Phenomena1:
Each boob 10kg? She dey use am gym abi.

angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) by Kinsalat619(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Do people find her attractive??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) / Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.