Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) (22463 Views)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique and justwise when are we having our own protest on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na only SW dey suffer am?

Tinubu will never succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by princeade86(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
i cant imagine FG will just sit and create unnecessary hardship, because when it happen they will fly abroad, this time we will close all the airport. Nobody fly out, criminals
is a stage my brother. I pray they should not protest this time around. If not, there will be no election again, and it will give them power to rule forever. They will want to declare state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by azpekuliar: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
The only protest we need now is that through the ballot box in a few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by nesphil(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Now is the time to punish this useless, heartless, wicked, and failed party called APC.
With our PVCs, we'll punish them this month!

sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTAD8vQSKs

There is a protest in the ancient city of Ibandan as the residents are on the streets protesting against the hardship caused by the fuel hike and new notes swap across the nation.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Akinsete19:
God punish all those making life miserable for their fellow citizens
and all those supporting APC. Mannabbqgrils I no call you o
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by livenija: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
seanwilliam:
I trust my boys for Ibadan . We no go gree o we no go gree grin
ur boys? Na online u dey make ur noise

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Ckonnet: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na dem install the sadist, na dem dey cry past while 5% just dey play ludo with any situation naija bring forth.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thewrath:
They are actually protesting the naira re-design then added fuel scarcity to divert out attention….na tiday fuel scarcity start?

grin grin

See wahala o!

Na today fuel scarcity start? Scarcity wey we carry chop christmas and new year?!
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by princeade86(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
and all those supporting APC. Mannabbqgrils I no call you o
it's been long I saw BBQ post or comments ooooo. Hope all is well with him or he don't have catch also to buy data. Tell him to do transfer.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Ckonnet: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
nesphil:
Now is the time to punish this useless, heartless, wicked, and failed party called APC.
With our PVCs, we'll punish them this month!

My annoyance is that majority of them will still vote a.p.c.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by MorningSir: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Since when I saw the headline about Buhari asking Nigerians to trust him to end the current currency and fuel issues in a few days I've bee seeing the whole thing very differently...
My thoughts: that man is trying to leave on a good note so he's trying to create a problem for the whole nation and solve it so at the end his name is on everyone's lips for good just before he leaves...

My thought tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by SeyiDominion: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
People should calm down.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
princeade86:
it's been long I saw BBQ post or comments ooooo. Hope all is well with him or he don't have catch also to buy data. Tell him to do transfer.
Buhari is seriously dealing with him. If you see him neck now, you go pity am. Buhari no dey look him side again

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by princeade86(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari is seriously dealing with him. If you see him neck now, you go pity am. Buhari no dey look him side again
let do give away for him on nairaland pls. Let help our brother oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by writeprof(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
ibrutex:
This is exactly their plan , to create unrest to and set people to panic mode to scuttle the election ...

U be prophet ni grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Highways: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mtchewwwww... After voting the stupid man in
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Ezmans: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
i cant imagine FG will just sit and create unnecessary hardship, because when it happen they will fly abroad, this time we will close all the airport. Nobody fly out, criminals
next week is when you I'll see the main protest
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Nostring: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cj4charles:
I am beginning to love Buhari's hardship because it is like Agnes Nwama herbal medicine. It will get to everybody, just be patient if you've not gotten yours....... All those thinking they where doing the Igbos and others in South South because they didn't vote Incompetent Buhari## How market grin cheesy grin grin
una no dey make sense with this crap una dey always cap.. undecided
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Melvin56: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
yes thieves,heartless and greedy

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is what they want, make una no fall into the trap ooo, dey want to repeat June12, we should all be careful

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Am waiting for them to hire thugs and agberos to come and disrupt the protest.....shebi everybody now is affected!
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sai baba how market grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nostring:
una no dey make sense with this crap una dey always cap.. undecided
Mr man face front and enjoy your change angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by juman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
APC oleeeeeeeeeee.
We cant access our money because of your bad policy.
APC oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by OriOko88(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
I pray Nigeria won't survive another round of violent protests across the country.

The west is d backbone of this country,na dem dey always start d fight for d masses. Other tribes na so so abuse and religion issues dem sabi.

God bless Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by seaenergy: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTAD8vQSKs

There is protest in the ancient city of Ibandan as the residents are on the strets protesting against the hardship caused by the fuel hike and new notes swap accross the nation.

Nigerians self nawaoo, how can we enter promise land without pain? the is best policies this government ever make to better masses and suffer the real thief. yet the masses allow themselves to be use by the thief's to go out and protest. I refuse to be use. let the real criminal and their children's come out and protest. Nigerians don't know when things is working on their behalf we only care for now, if we care for now only the thief's that cause of to see only now will still our future forever.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by PecE2Make: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari is using our hard earn money to settle China debts

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by socialmediaman: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool
When I raised alarm that some online noise makers are provoking real Yoruba to fight I was insulted

Wetiee started in Ibadan, led to murder of Tafabalewa in Ibadan and Ironsi in Ibadan

Let's see where the fake protests will lead you Tinubu supporters to. Perhaps you need some military deployment to calm the agitators and treat them like those in the South East were treated a long time ago?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
We're not say no to PDP we Nigerians know there plans
Jennyclay:
Let kick out APC with our PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates / PHOTOS: Trailer Drivers Still Driving During Daytime In Lagos / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.