Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) (22431 Views)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by walozanga(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
LordFaraday:
This is what they want, this is there plan. They want to cause crisis, chaos and riots so the election won't hold.
Targeting asiwaju and indirectly putting the masses to hardship. God will surely punish the cabals and the elites involved in this evil plans. Amen. angry

Targeting who, u are not serious
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nostring:
Mumu boy, wetin I chop today only na ur food budget fr a whole week lipsrsealed
Oga come to Owerri and let me feed and spend real money on you, not all those things your poverty shrinking pocket can afford
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by HeRulesMen: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
How are we sure these are not deliberate attempts aimed at election suspension?
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let kick out APC with our PVC.
I hope you are not among those that Insulted Tinubu when he voiced out ? If you are among and you said this .then your has no remedy
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Nostring: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cj4charles:
Oga come to Owerri and let me feed and spend real money on you, not all those things your poverty shrinking pocket can afford
use am feed your poverty stricken family for Owerri... I repeat wetin I take chop today , dinner excluded go feed you and your papa for a week undecided
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Osariemen12: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dirty environment.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Daniego(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Those of us that voted Buhari are not affected and that's my happiness. We bought fuel at 165 per litre We are now using different ATM to withdraw cash without stress. I pity the 5%ers . It's really effecting them seriously. If they like they should learn politics 101 now and join APC so that they will enjoy 100% of APC government.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by omoyeni37: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cj4charles:
Brother, 500 naira will go a long way for me now sir 😢😢😢😢
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by RealLordZeus(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
Why are Tinubu supporters disturbing peace loving Nigerians?

So after 8 years of suffering Buhari's harsh economy, these people have suddenly found their voices because Tinubu is about to be stopped from buying votes?

They survived the lockdown without protests, they stayed silent on EndSars protests and murders, they stayed silent on government hiding palliatives, but suddenly they realized Buhari's policies are bad?

Tell me another joke
I don't know where you get all thus facts or simply living on illusions.

More than 3 palliative warehouse was raided in Ibadan during lockdown..

Ibadan end sars protest should be the brutest after Lagos coz its where they cut and burn a policeman alive..

All the same. Say no to Anarchy
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by caye(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Timagex:
A colleague of mine has a theory.

He believes that, all present day Nigerians were once human beings on this earth, but, different continents. While we were human beings there, we were either murderers, terrorists, or people who commited the worst crimes. So, after dying and getting to hell fire, the devil in charge decided that, hell is too good for them. He now vowed to throw the people to a worse place. That place is Nigeria!! shocked grin. He says that is the only explanation he has for these unnecessary sufferings and hardships.

It started as a joke, but, these days, I give it some thoughts and I laugh.

Things dey happen for this country o.

Who told you it is not true?
Nigeria seems like a karmic place of correction and suffering for past sins.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by mvem(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
LordFaraday:
This is what they want, this is there plan. They want to cause crisis, chaos and riots so the election won't hold.
Targeting asiwaju and indirectly putting the masses to hardship. God will surely punish the cabals and the elites involved in this evil plans. Amen. angry
Tinubu is part of the cabal...who else is a cabal if not him
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
They never see shumchin vote renewal of hope for another level of suffering
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
How does the protest bother the government. They care less
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Timagex(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
caye:

Who told you it is not true?
Nigeria seems like a karmic place of correction and suffering for past sins.

grin grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by ViktorCash: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gbam!
eliteweb:
I believe this Fuel Hike and Naira scarcity is a deliberate plan to cause civil unrest all over the country thereby leading to the postponement of the forth coming election.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Obyino: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
If you protest finish still vote APC nah thunder go fire 🔥 you
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Illegal1:

why won't they?

abi nah tinubu be president or cbn governor?

Abi

Make tinubu just get there and do worst than buhari
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by womenareapezz: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
seaenergy:

Nigerians self nawaoo, how can we enter promise land without pain? the is best policies this government ever make to better masses and suffer the real thief. yet the masses allow themselves to be use by the thief's to go out and protest. I refuse to be use. let the real criminal and their children's come out and protest. Nigerians don't know when things is working on their behalf we only care for now, if we care for now only the thief's that cause of to see only now will still our future forever.
this ediot dey he papa house dey talk rubbish undecided
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by alhajisocrates: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
Iwo road? igbos ?

Is this not the son of the killers of Barr.Igwe.

The lawyer who was murdered with his wife in Anambra and his wife tummy cut open and the baby removed.

His father fled Anambra and has since been in Lagos with his children.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by tivity101: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=LordFaraday post=120605111]This is what they want, this is there plan. They want to cause crisis, chaos and riots so the election won't hold.
Targeting asiwaju and indirectly putting the masses to hardship. God will surely punish the cabals and the elites involved in this evil plans. Amen. angry[/quote

Hoarding the naira currency and hiking the fuel price may provoke the youth to riot and elections may now be cancelled due to youth restiveness and before we settle again they may go and restrategized better against the youth on a new election date.

Let say no to protest before the elections it may jeopardize our chances
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by michoim(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari must GO. Too gullible to govern. Deceived by Godwin Emefiele.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by g4gerald: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
LordFaraday:
Who are you calling cabals, Buhari made and approved all those policies. I'm sure by now you have realized that Buhari is not even supporting Tinubu
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by BossGerald: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
seanwilliam:
I trust my boys for Ibadan . We no go gree o we no go gree grin

So na this Ibadan una dey call city??
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by bimbodotun(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
u are right.....
Thewrath:
They are actually protesting the naira re-design then added fuel scarcity to divert out attention….na tiday fuel scarcity start?
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Themandator: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
OriOko88:

You really dumb. This matter has gone beyond politics. D stupid govt is targeting tinubu yet,na we dey suffer. U dey mad ni?

Not me and you..just you dey suffer am ...

Banks in my area put the new notes in ATMs with the wraps removed so it can be dispensed..they are not tinubu conscripts

I have spent at least 500k this week.mi didn't need cash ..virtually all through transfers

The cash I needed I got from ATMs and over the counter

So bro the suffer for your side na tinubu arrange am to re enact ENDSARs to blackmail Buhari into letting him have cash to run ring round the election process
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Lannyjoe4u: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nice
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Pleasant01: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Buddha3:
Una never start!

You Yorubas should take your protests to Bourdillon residence and let your god give you monies so you can afford fuel. I cannot have a Jagaban who is influential enough to install a whole President, tame the Atlantic ocean like Aquaman, singlehandedly build a commercial city like Lagos and a man who's strong enough to influence bullion vans to miss their way into his residence, only for me to be protesting in the sun over hardship... grin grin!

You people should go and meet Bola Tinubu. He's the greatest Yoruba in existence after Sango!
....he's also the president elect....add am
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Pleasant01: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Na only SW dey suffer am?

Tinubu will never succeed.
Lol
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by orisa37: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
EMEFIELE'S POS AND CASHLESS ISLAMISATION ABRACADABRA.
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pleasant01:

....he's also the president elect....add am

...he's also the mandate thief.

I don add am.. grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Pleasant01: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Buddha3:

...he's also the mandate thief.

I don add am.. grin
Werey grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pleasant01:

Werey grin

You no see as all of us dey alright like this.. grin?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have No Business In Security, Don't Be Near Eagle Square - PTC Warns / Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.