Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa (25318 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Finds Jesus And Leads Muslim Dad To Accept Jesus Too / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Haakeem(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2023
steeltrust:
he saying the truth oga
And idiots like you want us to support Muslim/Muslim ticket
Ny be say we are all going to die if we don’t convert
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by derecho(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Kikikiki... Only illiterates and willful idiots still think of racism in skin colors.
We are talking about an ingrained ideology believed to be a command from "god" and you are talking about old stories.

Who were the first Abolitionists? Black people?

Meanwhile enjoy how Mohammed Ali was duped by this narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOM4GrqElw

authentic18:

There’s no point schooling you if you think white people like you and want a prosperous black nation.
It’s ultimately political & not necessarily a religion issue
Good day
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
women should be caution of the animals they open leg for. Thank God the baby is alive.
True
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by SouthernPlateau: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
women should be caution of the animals they open leg for. Thank God the baby is alive.

When naturally ladies develop affinity to such Animals.........and call them men instead of the calm ones cool
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2023
tonididdy:
I nor understand.
He just found out after 9months that she’s a Christian?
Anyway Aboki nor fit get sense wallaitailai
He should be killed
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Haykings100: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Am not surprised because it can only happen in the North, highly intolerant people. That is why we all MUST REJECT muslin Muslim ticket
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by HardBishop: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Islam is the worst thing that happened to humanity.

If nigeria, especially nothern Nigeria wants to develop in all spheres then Islam most be buried in the ground and cleansed from total existence in our way of life.

And these are the Electorates we are expecting to chose a good leader on the 25th of feb and some people think Obi will win with this high rate of ignorant, unelightened, Savage populace
Then who do you think will win it?
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Memeni(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is forbidden for a Muslim female to marry a non-Muslim male. The marriage is forbidden!

Fornication is forbidden too generally!

But it is not forbidden for a Muslim male to have sex with a Christian female right?. Na una get una mouth..come see how Muslim females kpekus are being dismantled in lodges in my area by non Muslim guys...e go pain u wella grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
HardBishop:

Then who do you think will win it?
Probably Atiku or Tinubu

I'm going to be happy if Obi wins but I'm not going to delude myself like most obidients because I understand the nature of the country more than most.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by sliky09: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2023
But it was not against his religious beliefs to have sex with the girl. Barbaric.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Buharidgeneral: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2023
fredrickmyers:
So during d straffing... Wen all sex positions was indulgly applied... Wen his concentration was not to miss d gloryhole, Wen d bastard was discharging his liquid content only. He didn't realise she was a Christian abi..... Mofos plus malu angry
Just said my mind. The family should say another thing. This excuse no enter
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Japastic: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Him no know say she be Christian before he Bleep her? Absolute nonsense!
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Sholaco: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2023
He forgot she was a christian while fucking her pussy?
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by DanEmakoji(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Thank you God for making me a Christian.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by delzbaba(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2023
You can Bleep christian toto but can't father a christian child, that grandma might be a stark illiterate like that oh
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Goddyrichie(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Haakeem:
get sense.
na true since buhari have been d president of this country Muslim have been doing anyhow they like they kill Christain a lot and nothing will happen about it because d government support them cuz most of them are Muslim
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Goddyrichie(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=120614829][/quote] I no know why I too hate the Islam religion so much cuz they’re too violent and wicked I wish they ban d religion in d whole world
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Abubkr98: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is insane and unacceptable in Islam in any way, no one has the right to take life.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Abubkr98: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Iam here to say that is extremely wrong ,injustice and act on enmity for anyone to judge Islam because of the bad action of one Muslim, we have bad people everywhere in any religion and any society.Judge Islam based on her teaching.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Gandrova: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Antoeni:
What do you Expect from a Man That Practice the Same Religion With Terrorist ?
Clap for your self idiot
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by chysam: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Haakeem:
get sense.
Which sense pass this one?
I am sure you will even kill the child before throwing it into a pit latrine
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is forbidden for a Muslim female to marry a non-Muslim male. The marriage is forbidden!

Fornication is forbidden too generally!

Imagine!!!
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by labi1977(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Child of destiny saved by a blessed soul
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by steeltrust: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Haakeem:
na your papa be idiot.
Fo0l.
e pain am

Blood sucking terrorist

Muslim are not terrorist but terrorist are Muslim

Causing chaos all over the world in the name of religion

Wicked people
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by oyatz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
ezenwajosh:
He has right to Bleep the infidels but can't take care of the baby

He should be arrested and charged for murder
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by steeltrust: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Probably Atiku or Tinubu

I'm going to be happy if Obi wins but I'm not going to delude myself like most obidients because I understand the nature of the country more than most.
abeg shift

Living in fools paradise thinking it the main reality
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by chinemezeq: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=120614829][/quote]And urchins clamouring for muslim_muslim ticket., undiluted
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Bnaira7(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ok! So this man did not know before doing it abi now it has result to this Omo make they just lock this man up !!!!
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by chinemezeq: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
author=TheNiceGuy post=120647527]Wickedness coupled with ignorance. They acted on their own, not how Islam preaches. Islam is a curse
You're ignorant of Islam. [/quote]
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by chinemezeq: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Only illiterates and willful idiots still think of racism in skin colors.
We are talking about an ingrained ideology believed to be a command from "god" and you are talking about old stories.

Who were the first Abolitionists? Black people?

Meanwhile enjoy how Mohammed Ali was duped by this narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOM4GrqElw

blaming it over the whites
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
I tell people, is either we restructure or Nigeria is islamized, go and ask people who have lived side by side with Muslims all over the world, whether in India, Israel, Indonesia, or Vietnam, it is always war. It is either you conquer Muslims or you allow them to conquer you.

Tinubu will not be the one attacking Christians under Muslim-Muslim govt, it will be those jihadists who will capitalize on that ticket to assume Nigeria as an Islamic state and start launching more attacks in the North and South. Go and ask them in Kaduna what it means to live under a Muslim-Muslim govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / The Ogboni Cult And Anti Catholic/ Islam / I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.