Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa (25282 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Finds Jesus And Leads Muslim Dad To Accept Jesus Too / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
women should be caution of the animals they open leg for. Thank God the baby is alive.

Or Muslim men should be cautious of b I t c h e s they fck
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Lordatkinson: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
See religious intolerance at play.
How many pregnancies have suffered this fate?

For those of us, who do not see any big deal in muslim-muslim ticket, what is awaiting us as a people will be beyond our imaginations.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Whoknow: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why all this wickedness, since he don't want a Christian child why did he have an affair with Christian Lady?
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
steeltrust:
abeg shift

Living in fools paradise thinking it the main reality
So what's the main reality?

I'm going to quote u after the election
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by kissdabride: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=120614829][/quote]say to mumu ticket
All Muslims (imole) are terrorist by nature
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by peterincredible: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
That's the reason all Christians Should join Hand and reject Muslim-Muslim ticket.

To be dominated by Muslims is not a good omen for the Church of God.
Nope both religions are the same always pointing fingers at each other it me all I see is just two useless religion who are at each others head
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by kissdabride: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is forbidden for a Muslim female to marry a non-Muslim male. The marriage is forbidden!

Fornication is forbidden too generally!
but it is not forbidden for Christian lady to marry Muslim.
Really it is a religion of piss
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Orch1981: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Even Muhammed the sex award winner (saw) won't try this
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by kevwemike: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mad fool, but he can have sex with her, big fool
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Originalsly: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Is not right to try to kill anyone period... regardless of age. As a Christian the woman should know she should "not be unequally yoked" ... she was and should expect serious trouble in the union... but this is extreme.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by damosky12(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Common sense is uncommon! Even in the Shari'a the husband will be punished severely by the judge. Most fools don't confirm if the deeds of those criminals called Muslims actually correlate with the dictates of Islam!

All children are born on the religion of Islam! That's what Islam says! It's either the husband is ignorant, the story is untrue or there's some other reason involved!.

Killing infants is unislamical.

Most Islam dominated places are unpeaceful. They are littered with violent extremists.

Sometimes, it's good to bracket your biases and see a thing for what it is.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Mccullum: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
I don't understand the level of Islamic knowledge by norther Muslims. That act it's not part of Islamic teaching.

It's inhumanity against humanity, it's hatred towards the mother of the baby transferred to newly born child. May God forgive them
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by GoodIsGod: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Islam The One Daful religion.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Ezzymadu: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wait say the time when HE de chop the food HE no know say SHE be christian now when he don swallow everything finished nothing remain
HE see the performance of the food EYE cleared

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by felzokugo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
When he was fucking her....was she a moslem?? Religious biggots everywhere!
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by ufotunang: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
See how they hate Christians...and Muslim Muslim ticket has not yet started... nigerians be wise
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Sniper101(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
see wetin poverty and illiteracy dey do to northerners in the North grin

When he was tumbling and turning her kpekus; from angle 90 to angle 360Β° he didn't realize as at then that she's of the Christian faith
Now that it's time to take responsibility for his irresponsibility, he's starting to reason stuff with his anus instead of his medulla oblongata.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Adelowo28: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
What is islam issue in this matter now did u ask what happened between them so mind ur speech. When u people killed a woman with her 3 kids in Anambra that was not baabarick abi.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
That's the reason all Christians Should join Hand and reject Muslim-Muslim ticket.

To be dominated by Muslims is not a good omen for the Church of God.
....abi...Christians have to avoid this Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Ameduedwin: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why religion no forbid him for lay with the woman, brainwash fool
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by UNDFTD: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
The baby's mother, Hande Daniel, a Christian, was reportedly impregnated by Lalle, a Muslim. However, after Daniel had the baby girl at Lalle's house, his mother vehemently protested that it was against the Islamic tenets to raise the child

And this is the mindset of the folks that you One Nigerianists want to remain in the same country with! My question is this: "Where was the Muslim mother when her son was sleeping with the Christian girl and impregnating her?" "Was it NOT a sacrilege when he was sleeping with her or it just became against her Muslim belief after the baby was born?" I am sorry but your ONE Nigeria would NEVER move forward as long as you are NOT equally yolked with these people with such a demented belief system. Wake up people and destroy Nigeria so that each ethnic group can go and build their own nation!
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by steeltrust: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
So what's the main reality?

I'm going to quote u after the election
oga rest

Obi will win

And for the contrary When buhari win who and who de suffer ode

If you don’t know
I have my passport ready and my visa almost ready
If Nigeria too hard I japa

You and your likes can continue your suffer

You think say na me you de do
Rubbish
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by OLULAW: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Imprison him. Didn't he realise this when shagging her?
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by RALPHOW(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Some evil men will go and bail her because of their own stupid believes
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Thonee(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
I pity those that are still romancing APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket.
God no go let them succeed bcoz it's dev!lish.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Haakeem(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
steeltrust:
e pain am

Blood sucking terrorist

Muslim are not terrorist but terrorist are Muslim

Causing chaos all over the world in the name of religion

Wicked people
say that to your good for nothing papa.
You should be thanking God that I'm in a good mood, else I would have chop you raw.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by steeltrust: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Haakeem:
say that to your good for nothing papa.
You should be thanking God that I'm in a good mood, else I would have chop you raw.
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Please don’t chop me raw I’m scared

Mumu oshi πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Haakeem(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
steeltrust:
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Please don’t chop me raw I’m scared

Mumu oshi πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Nairaland isn't for a sapheaded enfant like you.
This is the last time I would warn you.
Don't use that your STD infested useless, grimy and yam like fingers to quote me again or I'll chop it off .
Jobless and a thickheaded fo0l.
πŸ˜’.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Bonapart(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Common sense is uncommon! Even in the Shari'a the husband will be punished severely by the judge. Most fools don't confirm if the deeds of those criminals called Muslims actually correlate with the dictates of Islam!

All children are born on the religion of Islam! That's what Islam says! It's either the husband is ignorant, the story is untrue or there's some other reason involved!.

Killing infants is unislamical.
but killing an infidel is.... Ogbeni hide your face
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by steeltrust: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Haakeem:
Nairaland isn't for a sapheaded enfant like you.
This is the last time I would warn you.
Don't use that your STD infested useless, grimy and yam like fingers to quote me again or I'll chop it off .
Jobless and a thickheaded fo0l.
πŸ˜’.
a typical Yoruba Muslim πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Always full of threat
Always barking but can’t do nothing πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Abi next thing is to find me and burn me just like you lots did to Deborah

Evil people with evil religion
I wish God can just wipe your types out of this world so we can have peace
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Haakeem(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=steeltrust post=120661037] a typical Yoruba Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge? / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.