Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees (37391 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

Dear Sharon, why did you mention Ned Nwoko. Ned Nwoko cannot do hook-ups because he has more than one wife.
Abi, are you willing to be his 5th wife?
Unfortunately, Ned Nwoko cannot marry you because you are not a virgin!!!
He only does tear rubber virgins!!!!

Lol, can you name his other wives??
Have you heard rumours he's doing hookups?

Using your logic, poor men don't cheat
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol, can you name his other wives??
Have you heard rumours he's doing hookups?

Using your logic, poor men don't cheat

I stated clearly that Ned Nwoko does not do hook-ups, because he has more than one wife.
Also, he respects his wives because he married them virgins. That's why he can spend millions on them without even thinking twice.

And for the poor men who do hook-ups they are usually forced to do it because of the very bad attitude of the wives plus the fact that the wives might not be helping out with some financial issues.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by EHoudini: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
This woman no be proper igbo woman! He story no straight. And she looks, speaks like Jezebel. This man nearly died few months ago.
Let her show us her shop. Abi, she just wan chopchop?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol this only applies to poor men

You want a woman's financial support, yet nigerian men will shout up and down that they're breadwinners.
In reality, only a minority are truly breadwinners.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

I stated clearly that Ned Nwoko does not do hook-ups, because he has more than one wife.
Also, he respects his wives because he married them virgins. That's why he can spend millions on them without even thinking twice.

And for the poor men who do hook-ups they are usually forced to do it because of the very bad attitude of the wives plus the fact that the wives might not be helping out with some financial issues.

Who are Neds other wives? Answer the question

You too gullible, you really believe he married Regina a virgin even though she was rumoured to date her colleague?

Lmao...is that your excuse for cheating? Are men not polygamous again?

If you believe women should be financially contributing, you guys need to stop shouting that you are breadwinners providers.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

Dear Sharon, this is on a lighter note, I think I find you quite interesting to chat with. I assume you are pretty too. Care to send me your recent pictures? Are you on Facebook? Surely you are on WhatsApp.

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by virginchaser(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
You are an idiot
Most Nigerians do not have bad grammar in their own language
English is not our language.
So do not think that because your mind is colonised everyone must join you.
We have recently passed a National language policy and the next generation will be educated in their mother tongue
Best move ever

You just confirmed to me that you belong to that group that missed good early education and moral value.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by thesicilian: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
newdawn2017:
is supposed to hold her hand in such a threatening & intimidating manner?? A fellow adult like him & partner?? What constitutes an aggression & abuse to u? Speaking in a raised voice is intimidation, thus mental abuse. Moving towards one In a threatening & violent manner in a civil settings is intimidation, thus abuse..
Calm down sister. All these your questions and more will be answered when you get married.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

Wow!!!
You are so fine. Pls can I download your picture?
I think I like you a lot more, Sharon.

Lol what makes you think that
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Successkay12(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.
I have nothing to say bcus Mr ibu na Biafra man ipobpig
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Fantazy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nawa o!

Meanwhile check this kind neighbor
😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZtpDm9OCKE

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by patrickcollins: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Modestanewsreel post=120619381]

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?[/quoite] So warning his wife to keep quiet and allow him have peace na assault
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by adontcare(f): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
BABANGBALI:
so that you can pack in abi? Him no get time for girls with mouth and body odours
no, so he won't die young. I don't have to pack in. Moreover, people who cry wolf are always first to throw stones
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Quaddafi29: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ibu should simply divorce her and get on with his life. Can't she work? Must she be a baggage? Because he is In, he should die carrying load

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Upon all the ritualist musicians,socalled actors,crooked politicians this man still sad angry dey follow he still no get money take care of his family?WETIN HE GAIN?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by sharone21(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

What if he is not in the country nko?
What if he is late?

A spade a spade, the woman should also impact, what has she done about the situation?
Just blaming the man.

Easy being a man than a woman.... A woman plays her own role solely many times but we just have to 'impact' so a man can play his role.... Na wa oooo
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by sharone21(f): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

What if he is not in the country nko?
What if he is late?

A spade a spade, the woman should also impact, what has she done about the situation?
Just blaming the man.

From what u said, it is easier being a man ooo... So, a woman will play most of her roles solely but for a man to at least play his major role in the family, a woman needs to also' impact on the situation'.... Woman don suffer for this life.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Emmanuel909090: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
sharone21:

From what u said, it is easier being a man ooo... So, a woman will play most of her roles solely but for a man to at least play his major role in the family, a woman needs to also' impact on the situation'.... Woman don suffer for this life.

Go and read about your biblical position as a wife, you were ordained a help mate, so if the man is not capable enough at the time, you help and also cover his shame, not bringing him out because you feel it's his sole responsibility.

We never even knew Ibu is currently broke, and can't afford kids fees, but she has finally let the world know.

Now those that even have respect for him will now be looking down on him.

God forbid any good man ends up with a woman with this your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Emmanuel909090: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
sharone21:

Easy being a man than a woman.... A woman plays her own role solely many times but we just have to 'impact' so a man can play his role.... Na wa oooo

Virtually all the families I know most men play both husband and wife's roles.

It's painful men hold things and tend not to speak out.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Kaytixy: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
vickydevoka:

Nobody believes women without investigation. Na daddy freeze fit them
exactly. Shey you have seen what I'm talking about. She has apologized to Mr Ibu

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by sharone21(f): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Go and read about your biblical position as a wife, you were ordained a help mate, so if the man is not capable enough at the time, you help and also cover his shame, not bringing him out because you feel it's his sole duty.

We never even knew Ibu is currently broke, and can't afford kids fees, but she has finally let the world know.

Now those that even have respect for him will now be looking down on him.

God forbid any good man ends up with a woman with this your mindset.

I hope u seriously impact on your wife to help her carry pregnancy of 2-3 kids for 9 months and push 1,2,3 kids as the HEAD of the family while she helps out with your ROLE.

Na your type woman go get belle still dey wash your clothes and fetch water for able bodied man like you.

God FORBID any bush man like you for any decent woman in this 21st century.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Emmanuel909090: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
sharone21:

I hope u seriously impact on your wife to help her carry pregnancy of 2-3 kids for 9 months and push 1,2,3 kids as the HEAD of the family while she helps out with your ROLE.

Na your type woman go get belle still dey wash your clothes and fetch water for able bodied man like you.

God FORBID any bush man like you for any decent woman in this 21st century.

Lol, carry belle?

It's still the men that do 90% of the stress that comes with pregnancy, ask reasonable women who are married to good men.

If men and women from your clan are all bush meats, i can really be of no help to you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by emmanex2000: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact me via my business line : 07012809962.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by millionboi2: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
abimabas:
New Global Reserve LLC is a legit platform where people can invest and earn monthly. It IS ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENT platforms.

see t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m for details
get out thieves, don't go and hustle.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by robinso01(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up, woman wrapper.. angry

OK, is that all or you've anything else to say?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by gdsoomro: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Articles Subsmission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Davido Splashes N1.6M On Gucci Wears, Shows Off Receipt / Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.