Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees (37408 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by JealousCobra(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Sucre6:

Lols, i am an igbo bro, I understand everything he said, he's clearly angry, you could say stuff when u are angry, but he didn't hit her, though he was saying he's going to do something to her that would surprise her, but of cos u don't judge without hearing the two sides of the story.

E be like woman never act drama for your head Nah why u dey talk like this. Just wait until u hear the full gist.

Post the full video on google drive if there was any violence in the video, else just stop

U dey mind that Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by CallmeTrinity: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?

He didn't assault her stop spreading lies...

I watched it

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Goodlady(f): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
I can guess what happened.
nedekid:

Tell us jare. grin
We like tori.
The wife had money issues with Mr Ibuprofen. Seems baba is broke n he is not dishing out as before.
But she was unwise to lampoon it on social media.
One thing I ll never do is to misuse my power as a female to cry foul play. I know the society favoured males the more but I m now wise to know when to talk n when not to talk.
That issue of Mrs Ibu no suppose reach public.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by nedekid: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Nope. Her hand came close and he held it, no assault, she did that to make a nice video, even lowered her voice at a time to show fear all for the video but ibu did nothing rather the normal human reaction.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by nedekid: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Goodlady:
I can guess what happened.
Tell us jare. grin
We like tori.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Their problem......
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by tiswell(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:

On the basis of acting a responsible man for the screen and show, but a woman assault behind the screen.
shattap!

marriage na ya mate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by PrinceGallant: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2023
And Mr Ibu does not have family, nor friends to report him to. He does not go to church or mosque to complain to the elders but YouTube. This woman is shameless who does not care about images of her husband.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Bulleye(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.

Mr Ibu is obedient. Typical of them. Hypocrisy has destroyed them all. Like Obi like Obedients.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by LeyeWrites: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2023
So all the years he has been paying is what?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by franktech(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2023
That woman be like nonsense woman. Woman wey get sense, no matter what happen, even if heaven falls, will never record video of her angry husband and upload for people to see. Mr Ibu for that matter. For those who are married here, abeg Una never quarrel with Una wife before?. What stops her from paying school fees, is her legs and hands tied? What stops her and the kids from draining the water? It is hear primary duty to drain the water with the kids and not Mr Ibu. The man is maybe just returning from movie shoot and entering into fire with a lazy woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by nedekid: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Pickmycall:
Mr ibu is broke that is why he is endorsing politicians for monetary gratification.
Being broke is not a sin, or a crime. Today you have, tomorrow you might not. That is life bro.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by esosuo: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Which film be that ? The talk to me. Now nai I no understand and the water for the house for this kind dry season abi na river niger dem build the house ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by hopexter(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2023
sleek214:
Is he not the same Mr. Ibu dancing with his daughter on social media all the time?

That daughter is from a different woman.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by fuelsaver: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2023
All these women wearing nose ring and ankle chain should not be trusted. Marry them to your own peril. So canal and materialistic!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Gingerbreadman2: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Bulleye:

Mr Ibu is obedient. Typical of them. Hypocrisy has destroyed them all. Like Obi like Obedients.

So you are just going to act like you didn't see the video of him endorsing Tinubu?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 00FFT00(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
heykims:
But u see this guy always laughing on social media.
Isn't this guy the one that was hospitalized few years back?
There was a woman always with him in the hospital then, is it this woman?

The lady in question is his adopted daughter, Jasmine. John Okafor's (Mr Ibu) wife of 12 years, for anyone who is privy to the details of this matter, has been, to contextualize it, uncaring, irresponsible, quarrelsome, lazy, and greedy.

Which wife brings her family life to complete strangers on social media unless there is more than meets the eye?. This is about profiling herself for public sympathy to build a social media presence.

Some humans must be avoided at all costs.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by chris51(f): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Why should Mr Ibu's wife come to the social media to complain? She should go and sort out her marital problem with her husband.

I'm tired of this social media marriages and complaints, all because they want to trend.
Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by chris51(f): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2023
chris51:
Why should Mr Ibu's wife come to the social media to complain? She should go and sort out her marital problem with her husband.

I'm tired of this social media marriages and complaints, all because they want to trend.
Nonsense.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by ModCaller: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

There is not assault in that video.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by correctguy101(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Pvin:
Una own na small case, I sent my shadow to queue for fuel and my soul to queue for PVC while I went for new naira note, since yesterday we are looking for each other.
grin grin grin

I see your spirit for iyana ipaja
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by vickydevoka(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.
Unfortunately I don't believe women. She doesn't do anything

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Cheapgadget(f): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2023
So wrtin the woman go gain now for bringing her family issue to the media, well last last IBu go dump her sorry azz

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by vickydevoka(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2023
heykims:
The woman didn't contribute one naira . She faked everything made video as if she's taking good care of her

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2023
heykims:
The woman didn't contribute one naira . She faked everything made video as if she's taking good care of him. His adopted daughter is a blessing to him. Mr. Igbo wouldn't have married again. Even if he wanted nit someone that still young to get pregnant
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by chichriso: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
sukar886:
At ur age u still the open ur nose , after having grown up children , u never tell us wetin u do
Mr. Igbo is the problem of his predicament
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by DKM123: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
heykims:

This was the wife with him at his bedside all the time trying to ensure he doesn't die. Yet, he thinks a whorish girlfriend who doesn't care that he is a married man is whom he should focus his money and life on.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Bishopfelix: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2023
I've watched the movie this one is part1
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Enemyofpeace: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Not surprised at all. That kind of man can be serious with anything in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.