Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife (35615 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by nlparrot: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2023
The wife of Nollywood actor Mr Ibu, Stella Maris Okafor, has raised alarm over an alleged scheme by her adopted daughter, Jasmine Chioma Okeke, to oust her from her marriage and seize control of the donations meant for her ailing husband.

Days ago, reports surfaced indicating a brewing conflict between Jasmine and Stella concerning the financial contributions received to support John Okafor’s medical treatment.

According to sources, Stella Maris is accusing her adopted daughter of attempting to divert the funds for her personal use, including financing a lavish lifestyle that reportedly includes aspirations of purchasing the latest iPhone 15 and new cars.

Gistlover went further to claim that Stella Maris had already utilized her account to withdraw a substantial sum of N1 million from the donations.

Responding to these allegations, Stella Maris Okafor took to social media to address what she deems as malicious lies orchestrated by Jasmine.

In her statement, she expressed gratitude to well-wishers and supporters who have contributed to her husband’s well-being during this challenging period.

She emphasized that John Okafor is responding positively to treatment, and the focus should remain on his health.

However, Stella Maris did not shy away from addressing the brewing family drama. She accused Jasmine of attempting to sideline her in her own home, promising to address these family matters in due course.

In her words;

“Hello, wonderful Nigerians, friends, and well wishes from all over the world. I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone who has contributed to the well-being of my husband. He is responding well to treatment and we believe we shall overcome this health challenge to the glory of God.

“Recently, there have been some malicious lies being peddled against me on social media as masterminded by Jasmine Chioma Okeke who wants to make me an outsider in my own home but God forbid. I will address my family affairs and other related matters when the time is right. For now, my husband’s health is most important”.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzjrgmWsOfL/?igshid=MXVzb2ptOGtvcWtnYw==

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Absuchat(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2023
grin
I've been expecting this news for a long while since the donation started....I wonder what kept it this long.
But i guess it's better late than never.

Modified
When we tell people that most widows you see today are self-made widows, they will say you are joking.

Oga these people are not your biological relations...when the chips fall, they fit throw you OVB just to inherit what you have.

Ibu is still taking up space ooo and all these are happening, now imagine if he don pai....
Wahala

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by We4all: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Na whao! Instead of focusing on his recovery, they are busy bickering over the money that was raised for him.

I often wonder why most humans lack loyalty. Why choose money over the life of your loved ones?

By the way, who is this Jasmine chic and her place in the family? If she was actually adopted, then why did Mr Ibu's wife call her a stranger?

Who made Jasmine a signatory to the account and where are Ibu's biological children?

And finally, what happened to Ibu's car and why must a car be purchased from donated funds?

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Pepperdemisback: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2023
These people and money? There's nothing they can't leverage on.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Khallicopyro: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2023
God forbid say Ibu die there will be war in that household

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Urheadmaster(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Anyways, this is isn't something to be excited about angry
Absuchat:
grin
I've been expecting this news for a long while since the donation started....I wonder what kept it this long.
But i guess it's better late than never

12 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by TechCapon(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2023
grin

Lol, another mohbad family saga loading? Only that the victim is still alive. Both the wife and the daughter are both after the money from the onset and nothing anyone can tell me

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Yankiss(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2023
You people should wash your dirty linens at the backyard, not in public. This kind of squabbles can discourage those already wanting to donate to the wellbeing of Mr. Ibu. Why not arrange all these at umunna level? Everything is not Social media.

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Dirginobi: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2023
I don’t trust that Jasmine lady at all

4 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by contentmakerPRO: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
I know it will come to this. I have been expecting this. This people and this gender and money, eh? The man is dying, na to fight for the donations is the priority now abi? Now what if the man dies, mmmm, na to throw gbas gbos....
And is it true that ,the lady was closer to ibru than the wife in recent times? Then, your guess is as good as mine. Sugar zaddy things..
Why can't she go and manage her own home , SEBI she is married, abi e don collapse? and leave the wife, as long she is not separated or divorced from the man, she has the right to manage his sickness and the donations?

Won ti take over... Make Una no loose guards on your marriage oo. All those "I just came to greet zaddy, na so e dey end oo", when you are not around and she knows ahead, she go message zaddy say I just wanted to come and greet you at home sir...and later come with all those micro mini skirt with long shirt extra, incase madam came back in announced- to quickly change in micro seconds.
Na from experience I dey talk... grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Guyman01: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
That bitter woman continues to call Jasmine Mr Ibu adopted daughter and stranger, that's very wrong in Igbo culture because Mr Ibu has publicly declared her as his first daughter called 'Ada" in Igbo culture which is a very powerful position in the family and by this she is an automatic member of the respected 'Umuada' in the community which warned Mr Ibus wife last time to stop disgracing her husband and the father of their member in public.

Mr Ibu has explained that after adopting her, he called his kinsmen and gave them all the rights according to customs and traditions which they accepted and granted her the status of 'Ada' John Okafor as his first daughter and therefore the word "adopted daughter" should not be used in describing her but these stupid bloggers no go ever hear word.

Jasmine has virtually put her life at a standstill to look after her sick father and she has the full support of her siblings from his first wife but this woman is doing everything to distract them because she wants to control all the money, if she has control over those donations Mr Ibu will be abandoned to die and she will quickly remarry or go into oloshoism but Ibu is the only father Jasmine knows and we must commend her efforts, she loves her father dearly and Ibu is very comfortable with her helping to manage his health and has personally said so severally.

This is why men must invest in their daughters, na them go stand by you when you are down and defend you even from your wife and their mothers if they are digging a pit for you.
Please allow the man to recuperate in peace ✌️

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by yinkus6750(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
So unfortunate
The innocent man is suffering, yet, daughters of eve are fighting over money meant for his treatment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Ejebleje: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Nothing surprising. Infact,it's been a long time coming.
This outburst could however be that the wife is not getting a piece of the pie.

Money matters! SMH

Edited : I was right! VDM has come out to say that Mr Ibu's wife said they should give her part of that money to do "yansh" and buy iPhone 15;a woman whose husband is in this kind of trouble!

Guys! Shine your eyes o!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
All of them should rest
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Akpacha(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
I knew from the onset, that these were more concerned with making money from people than the health of the man. Bloody scammers.

14 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Namaster: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Some Nigerians are so EVIL and wicked.

Fans and lovers of the great MR IBU raised money to save his life. As in money was raised so that MR IBU will not die and one demon wants to use it to buy iPhone.

Take a moment. Imagine that. The level of inhumanity.

Add to that the fact that Mr IBU is not out of the hospital yet and you'll understand the level of demonic wickedness.

Besides even after getting discharged, that money should be saved FOR HIM. His earning potential will not be the same after losing a leg.

Evil people!

Plus, I'm sure these people are one of the reasons an actor as accomplished and prolific as Mr IBU could not afford his medical bills.

He is surrounded by leeches who pretend to be family.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Lagos igbos and their rubbish..

This nonsense cannot happen in Igboland...Both the daughter or the weak wife cannot take control of anything..Emotions don't solve problems.. Women only understand money

Women cannot understand, slaves cannot understand, minorities cannot understand..Only Igboland, Oloye and the entire Ikotun egbe can understand..

Let them bring Mr IBu back home....Simple

Thieves

3 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
According to sources, Stella Maris is accusing her adopted daughter of attempting to divert the funds for her personal use, including financing a lavish lifestyle that reportedly includes aspirations of purchasing the latest iPhone 15 and new cars.

Family wahala.
Money is truly the root of all evil 😈

May God heal Mr Ibu completely.

Latest on Mr Ibu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by frankoben(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
nlparrot:
The wife of Nollywood actor Mr Ibu, Stella Maris Okafor, has raised alarm over an alleged scheme by her adopted daughter, Jasmine Chioma Okeke, to oust her from her marriage and seize control of the donations meant for her ailing husband.

Days ago, reports surfaced indicating a brewing conflict between Jasmine and Stella concerning the financial contributions received to support John Okafor’s medical treatment.

Gistlover went further to claim that Stella Maris had already utilized her account to withdraw a substantial sum of N1 million from the donations.

Responding to these allegations, Stella Maris Okafor took to social media to address what she deems as malicious lies orchestrated by Jasmine.

In her statement, she expressed gratitude to well-wishers and supporters who have contributed to her husband’s well-being during this challenging period.

She emphasized that John Okafor is responding positively to treatment, and the focus should remain on his health.

However, Stella Maris did not shy away from addressing the brewing family drama. She accused Jasmine of attempting to sideline her in her own home, promising to address these family matters in due course.

In her words;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzjrgmWsOfL/?igshid=MXVzb2ptOGtvcWtnYw==

Allow baba to die before una bury am na, why una they do like those village people wey no get joy
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Nokio2: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Ha ha ha ha it's a comedy family something...

In this tinubulation walai if I see I will hijack after all jus yestaday..
Ododo hijack
Uzodimma hijack
Only dino receive hammerjack...
Peeps,May ur week not be balablu!

3 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by IbileIfe: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Welcome to Ñollywood. grin
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Eriggs: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
We4all:
Na whao! Instead of focusing on his recovery, they are busy bickering over the money that was raised for him.

I often wonder why most humans lack loyalty. Why choose money over the life of your loved ones?

By the way, who is this Jasmine chic and her place in the family? If she was actually adopted, then why did Mr Ibu's wife call her a stranger?

Who made Jasmine a signatory to the account and where are Ibu's biological children?

And finally, what happened to Ibu's car and why must a car be purchased from donated funds?
na dem dem.
All for the money.
Shamelessness

7 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by kingar(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
This women will kill that man indirectly

5 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by armadeo(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2023
For man when dey hospital.

Human beings have ceased to surprise me.

7 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Chigozie321: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2023
That Jasmine girl has never been up to anything good.

6 Likes

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by NaijaCover(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos) / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.