Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease (2107 Views)

There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 6:26am On Feb 04, 2023
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Guess what? The chopper was right in front of him..

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

What more evidence do you need, Nigerians??

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Could this be true
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Makavelly40: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Am not sure
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Could this be true

What else do you need to confirm the state of his mental health? He refused to grant interviews. An APC leader who was close to him has come out to say that he's lost his mind and senses. He's given you plenty gaffes and gibberish over the past weeks. People have shown you videos, what else do you need? Why are you still in doubt? Tribalism abi?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Arafat2022: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Mr Emilokan deserve a medical Care not a Presidential Ticket. No any Responsible Nigerian will vote APC either Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Sannisege: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2023
He said ta lo n ba chopper pada lo. Meaning who is going back with the chopper. No error in that

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2023
This man should be with his grandchildren trekking dem folklore

2 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Sannisege:
He said ta lo n ba chopper pada lo. Meaning who is going back with the chopper. No error in that

You're a shameless liar. I'm a Yoruba man like you so don't disgrace your education, if you have one.

What was the response and why were they pointing to the chopper?

The response was "nobody went back with the chopper", and what followed was people pointing fingers to the chopper. So how does it relate to your own interpretation?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Ruggedniggaone: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Sannisege:
shut up and go watch the video he said ta lo ba chopper pada lo not ta lo n ba chopper even the people around him were saying chopper opada lo mon you apc miscreant are just plain stupid

28 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Creamypie(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Na wah oh.APC will soon say he meant the second chopper, a purple one, that video didnt roll to where where it landed, debunking wan start like this. Una see how his reflexes dey dead? Na seyi and remi go dey rule Nigeria if tilimbu becomes presidio(I pray not)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by asuraking: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu keep embarrassing himself in the public with this his useless ambition.Obi for a better nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Dexpro: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu should please for God sake, go and rest.

5 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by kk2027: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Ah!
It's true o
I just watched the video

My goodness!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by belente(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

You're a shameless liar. I'm a Yoruba man like you so don't disgrace your education, if you have one.

The response was "nobody went back with the chopper", and what followed was people pointing fingers to the chopper. So how does it relate to your own interpretation?
are you sure that he's a Yoruba man

5 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by another1: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2023
What they are doing to this man is not good oo

5 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by forgiveness: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19

You're such an unfortunate soul.

How is? "Ta lo n ba chopper pada lo" translates to "ta lo ba chopper pada lo"?

Ta lo n ba chopper pada lo is translated to who is going back with the chopper?

How does that sound like "ta lo ba chopper pada lo" who went back with the chopper?

You are very mischievous and unfortunate soul.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by blabulu2000: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Once is about tinubu. All statement is confirmed truth but if any story is raised my blogger is about Peter Obi. The comment you will read is Tinubu supporter is carrying fake news...

I'm sure many of those who have commented on this post didn't see any video evidence but yet believe it...

I can imagine what will be in the mind of an average Nyamiri person towards Tinubu....as if he is the cause of their poverty, degraded, wicked, sorrowful lives in the Yeast".../.

Whether you accept it or not Obi will not emerge the president ...we reject Ipob member president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by forgiveness: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

Was that baba Akande's response?

How does "Wo n pa da moo." Becomes ko si eni to ba chopper pada mo?

You're not a Yoruba desperate liar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by BUGOFF(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Creamypie:
Na wah oh.APC will soon say he meant the second chopper, a purple one, that video didnt roll to where where it landed, debunking wan start like this
grin

1 Like

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Sannisege: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
shut up and go watch the video he said ta lo ba chopper pada lo not ta lo n ba chopper even the people around him were saying chopper opada lo mon you apc miscreant are just plain stupid
so the responses of the people confirm that Asiwaju was asking them who is going back with the chopper and they responded that the chopper isn’t going back. I’m not going to insult you Cos that will make us equals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by ImperialYoruba: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Yanmiri will fabricate lie against God if he wasn't afraid of a dire consequence attached to the blasphemy. He fears catastrophy because life is catastrophic for him. So his fabricated lies and other mischiefs are always directed at Yoruba.

We expect yanmiri to become more belligerent and aroused for more catastrophy after Tinubu is sworn in May.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
forgiveness:

You're such an unfortunate soul.

How is? "Ta lo n ba chopper pada lo" translates to "ta lo ba chopper pada lo"?

Ta lo n ba chopper pada lo is translated to who is going back with the chopper?

How does that sound like "ta lo ba chopper pada lo" who went back with the chopper?

You are very mischievous and unfortunate soul.

You're in a state of denial. It is normal, people who lost money to Ponzi scheme go through the phase. I know how hard it is to accept the fact that your BAT has lost his mind and senses... You're currently living in denial.. and I understand.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Opintiwa: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Yanmiri will fabricate lie against God if he wasn't afraid of a dire consequence attached to the blasphemy. He fears catastrophy because life is catastrophic for him. So his fabricated lies and other mischiefs are always directed at Yoruba.

We expect yanmiri to become more belligerent and aroused for more catastrophy after Tinubu is sworn in May.

After some group of people take Agbo early in the morning.

They don't think properly

2 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
forgiveness:

Was that baba Akande's response?

How does "Wo n pa da moo." Becomes ko si eni to ba chopper pada mo?

You're not a Yoruba desperate liar.

You're not making sense... Please go and watch the video again, this time with your senses and zero bias. Pay attention to his state of confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by forgiveness: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

You're in a state of denial. It is normal, people who lost money to Ponzi scheme go through the phase. I know how hard it is to accept the fact that your BAT has lost his mind and senses... You're currently living in denial.. and I understand.

See this bloody liar. Hell is your portion if you keep bearing false witness under the law of God.

Tinubu said Ta lo n ba chopper pada lo. You miserable soul twisted his word to ta lo ba chopper pada lo.

Keep on deceiving yourself. You're the one living in self denial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2023
forgiveness:

See this bloody liar. Hell is your portion if you keep bearing false witness under the law of God.

Tinubu said Ta lo n ba chopper pada lo. You miserable soul twisted his word to ta lo ba chopper pada lo.

Keep on deceiving yourself. You're the one living in self denial.

Ta lo n ba chopper pa da lo, indeed...

So why were they all acting shocked and surprised with two people responding: "chopper o pa da mo?? Why were they acting like "what the fck? chopper o pa da lo?" while moving and pointing to the chopper to show him? You're shameless liar. Defender of ma.dness.

According to Na'ajatu Muhammad, Tinubu's dementia is so bad. But you can continue to live in denial despite the signs and evidence that confront you... cool cool agbado, gagaraga, poisoned holy communion, senate president Atiku, 8 years for bachelor degree, 4 year course-4 years job, etc etc... will come back to haunt you if you reinstate a failed dementia patient on 200 million innocent people.

You shameless educated miscreants who can't decipher black and white are the number one problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by SWATMan: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

grin grin
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by forgiveness: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

You're not making sense... Please go and watch the video again, this time with your senses and zero bias. Pay attention to his state of confusion.

I have watched it several times and it still ta lo n ba chopper pada lo.

You're being deluded. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by copyrites: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2023
forgiveness:

I have watched it several times and it still ta lo n ba chopper pada lo.

You're being deluded. Shame on you.

And he got this response: "Chopper o pa da lomo... and a confused look in the face of everyone around him" abi?

How does this response relate to your own version of his question. You can twist all you want and continue to live in denial like a Ponzi scheme investor. So far, there are 1001 pieces of evidence but dey play..

1 Like

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by gabolak(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2023
To be honest, the man is not medically fit.

But tribalism and partisan politics will not allow his supporters to tell him the truth.

I just feel pity for the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by techWriter3: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Ah! Itsing the praises of true oI just followed the videoMy goodness!!!!
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by BATified2023: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

I can bet u are Igbo

Who takes hatefilled nincoompoop serious?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 State Governors To Avoid Nyesom Wike. / They Want To Use Nigeria’s Money To Finish Eko Atlantic / Did You Know That Both PEPT And Supreme Court Have Just 240 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.