Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! (1446 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / Malami: Buhari Won't Sign Electoral Bill If Amended For Selfish Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by Asgard13: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2023
piyoo91:
i swear, i will rather vote atiku hundred million times than this useless yoruba munafiqi

Walahi!

Foolish munafiqi..
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by JealousCobra(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2023
drlateef:
Obi has refused to condemn this scarcity because he believes he will benefit in it as APC supporters may switch over to him. The plight of common man is not his problem, his winning election is more paramount to him. Nigerians now see how your leaders will behave in times of crisis. Obi is selfish in times of crisis. While Atiku is not only selfish, he created the crisis for selfish reasons. Only Tinubu has condemned the crisis and pointed out Atiku as the cause of the crisis. That Tinubu is the saviour Nigeria needs now. Vote wisely my people. Forget religion and ethnicity promoted by Obi. Forget ethnicity promoted by Atiku. Vote Tinubu to save Nigeria. He is the only true leader we need in Nigeria.

Ode, what we needed from all the presidential candidates are issue based campaign not ranting and spewing incoherently.
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by sukar886: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2023
what do you want him to do? Is he the president , or did he loot like ur oga tinubu , obi is on buhari side, he like what buhari is doing , there is no skeleton in his curboard, ur oga don kill this country
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Reinaldo:

You are expecting common sense from an APC supporter? They're either ethnic bigots or criminals. Their brains are already scrambled.

No. Most of them are hardcore Muslims. I’m a Christian but I can’t help but think that Nigerian Christians are fools. Can’t Nigerians see APC for what it is? Go and research about the defunct Muslim brotherhood party of Egypt. That is exactly what APC is: The Muslim brotherhood party of Nigeria!!!

APC is a formidable demonic party. They have power, money and they are pathological liars like their father the devil.

I just pity any foolish Christian that votes for that party.
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by samguru(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Aufbauh:

Was he supposed to speak only on twitter?
When we tag him as a 'twitter president' many of you will start ranting.

Obi is too fragile, inexperienced and timid to govern a country like Nigeria.
However he might be good for a monolithic regional state like Biafra.

Do you know that Twitter is more powerful than all the TV and radio stations including print media in Nigeria?

American president and other world leaders use Twitter more than the conventional media to disseminate information.

Besides,Peter Obi has condemned the all the scarcities

I am yoruba, and so far Peter Obi is my most preferred candidate.
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by copyrites: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
If I swear for you, your eleventh generation won't recover from it. Just face your demen.ted candidate and leave Obi alone.
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by Villa12(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
piyoo91:
he will lord over all you yorubawa munafiqi, tell me how he will win the election? In the north, north central, or south south, or south east?
He will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Muhammad Buhari
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by piyoo91: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
He will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Muhammad Buhari
okay, i hear torfiki
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by unclejb2(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
drlateef:
Obi has refused to condemn this scarcity because he believes he will benefit in it as APC supporters may switch over to him. The plight of common man is not his problem, his winning election is more paramount to him. Nigerians now see how your leaders will behave in times of crisis. Obi is selfish in times of crisis. While Atiku is not only selfish, he created the crisis for selfish reasons. Only Tinubu has condemned the crisis and pointed out Atiku as the cause of the crisis. That Tinubu is the saviour Nigeria needs now. Vote wisely my people. Forget religion and ethnicity promoted by Obi. Forget ethnicity promoted by Atiku. Vote Tinubu to save Nigeria. He is the only true leader we need in Nigeria.
you mean APC is coming to save Nigeria from APC?

That sounds very interesting..... You need to come with your shitty potty to poo at the market square
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by splendournoni: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Aufbauh:

Common sense no common that's why even the commonest man who is a mad man no get common sense....

Receive sense!
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by Jagaban666: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
drlateef:

Nincompoop cum urchin, na una trademark to dey stupid
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by ImDStar: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Save Nigeria from who?
Baba, na people like you make this poverty capital of the world.
Who brought in APC/Buhari?
What has Tinubu condemn the past 7years+ of Nigeria suffering?
You're a big disgrace to leaving things.
drlateef:
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by DaInferno(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2023
drlateef:
He is not silent...if you've watched him closely and his videos earlier, you'd know that he has made mention of top government cabals being the reason for oil mismanagement which has led to what we are facing rn. Atiku thinks privatisation of the NNPC would bring about proper distribution of petrol just like privatisation of PHCN has bettered the situation in the power sector...but Tinubu, I'm yet to see that man make any valuable claim anywhere to properly address the issue anywhere. I can't even watch him speak tentatively because he gaffes too much for someone vying for power.

Tinubu has not been seen anywhere near a TV station to answer the question Nigerians are asking. Sleeping from one parade to the next and insulting his opponents. Those aren't the qualities we should seek.

If any presidential candidate is convincing Nigerians why he wants to lead the nation, it is Atiku and Obi, not Tinubu. I have watched these men for a while now and I'm only pointing out what I see and the summary is this:
Atiku is intelligent and tries to make valid points

Obi is always telling Nigerians to grant verify how he hasn't stolen state funds, embezzled nor neither does he receive a pension. If anything, he is trying to manage the resources some of these politicians waste exorbitantly.

Tinubu started reading drafted speeches he had no idea what they meant and when he goes off the already prepared speech, he gaffes or insults the his fellow opponents.

Pathetic. None is that good, but atleast we see who's better.
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by DaInferno(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Aufbauh:

Obi governed a state for 8years, Tinubu governed a state for 8years as well, Atiku has not governed anywhere- don't tell me about his VP to OBJ cus VP no d take decisions or is your versolion of timid and inexperience bias?

Inexperience, fragility and timid should not be terms you should even attribute to Obi. He d go TV station answer question, did a brief tour amongst world leaders to know how governance is really done. The other two d do am??
State facts, abi you no d read or watch these people?!

Yall always want to make it seem like Obi's agenda is to address Biafra but forget to mention the intentions of the other thieves. Pathetic!
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by nnamdi640: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Are you going to blame Obi for the hardship Tinubu brought upon us just because of his selfish interest.
Re: Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed! by Smile4me01(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2023
drlateef:
you are a dynamic fool he should leave what he supposed to do and be chasing shadows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another US Media House, Daily Loud Posts Tinubu's US Drug Case / Rufai Oseni of Arise TV Debunks Rumors Of Being Offered Appointments By tinubu / What if PEPT Order Recounting Of Votes In Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.