Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party (522 Views)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / PDP Is A Demonic Party That Should Never Come Back To Power / 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2023
I am just reading the new tactic of Tinubu and I am shaking my head for any omoluabi or yoruba (especially the Christians amongst us) who falls for the gimmick that any cabal in the villa is against Tinubu.

Let me cut to the chase: I am a Christian and I have lived in yorubaland all my life. I am not born again but I know the wiles of the devil when I see it. I have said it that if you take a critical look at most of the core & most vociferous supporters of APC, you will notice one thing: Most of them are hardcore Muslims. If most of our G.Os in our churches (especially Baba Adeboye of RCCG. I don’t know why I don’t like that man) choose to deceive the flock and keep quiet, then we have to tell ourselves the truth.

If any spirit filled Christian wants to know what the APC is about, go and research about the defunct Muslim brotherhood party of Egypt. That is exactly what APC is: The Muslim brotherhood party of Nigeria!!!

APC is a formidable demonic party. They have power, money and they are pathological liars like their father the devil.

I just pity any foolish Christian that votes for that party. Any Christian should normally run from any party that has somebody like Nasir El-rufai as a strong chieftain.

I won’t warn any Christian again. We are responsible for our persecution in Nigeria.

Ire ooooo.

NB: I know the mods will quickly delete this thread but every Christian should assimilate my message. Don’t let those useless pastors to deceive you that everything is well with you in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Every Nigerian, Christians and Muslims know that APC is the worst politcal party since Independence founded on Tinubu's lies.

The party may not get up to a million votes at the polls, with Tinubu as Presidential candidate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by amnesty7: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
grin Worry no more. The Fulanis will keep their thing.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:
I am just reading the new tactic of Tinubu and I am shaking my head for any omoluabi or yoruba (especially the Christians amongst us) who falls for the gimmick that any cabal in the villa is against Tinubu.

Let me cut to the chase: I am a Christian and I have lived in yorubaland all my life. I am not born again but I know the wiles of the devil when I see it. I have said it that if you take a critical look at most of the core & most vociferous supporters of APC, you will notice one thing: Most of them are hardcore Muslims. If most of our G.Os in our churches (especially Baba Adeboye of RCCG. I don’t know why I don’t like that man) choose to deceive the flock and keep quiet, then we have to tell ourselves the truth.

If any spirit filled Christian wants to know what the APC is about, go and research about the defunct Muslim brotherhood party of Egypt. That is exactly what APC is: The Muslim brotherhood party of Nigeria!!!

APC is a formidable demonic party. They have power, money and they are pathological liars like their father the devil.

I just pity any foolish Christian that votes for that party. Any Christian should normally run for any party that has somebody like Nasir El-rufai as a strong chieftain.

I won’t warn any Christian again. We are responsible for our persecution in Nigeria.

Ire ooooo.

You made absolutely no point. Just an emotional outburst.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Just vote Atiku and everywhere go soft

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You made absolutely no point. Just an emotional outburst.

It’s not an emotional outburst. That party is dangerous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

It’s not an emotional outburst. That party is dangerous.

Tell us why it is dangerous.

Give us points.

We have had different conspiracies for years. We have had conspiracies such as Obama being the Antichrist. A black pope conspiracy. The Mayan calendar ending in 2012.

Why is APC demonic, and PDP or LP isn't?

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Tell us why it is dangerous.

Give us points.

We have had different conspiracies for years. We have had conspiracies such as Obama being the Antichrist. A black pope conspiracy. The Mayan calendar ending in 2012.

Why is APC demonic, and PDP or LP isn't?

I won’t waste my time to lecture you. We are both in this Nigeria. Abi is Nasir El-rufai an American politician? Only that point is enough to convince any Christian.

You can support APC if you want. I have passed my warning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by derecho(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
I had to cut off an "elder" in church who was defending nonsense because he is in APC.

Imagine him asking why the Christians in APC not vote Osinbajo?

Since that day I knew where his allegiance lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
I had to cut of an "elder" in church who was defending nonsense because he is in APC.

Imagine him asking why the Christians in APC not vote Osinbajo?

Since that day I knew where his allegiance lie.

Very devilish & satanic party. When I see their supporters, I just walk and pass. I don’t want their wahala.

I HATE that party. sad angry angry sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Moh247: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Jesus would deny you on the judgement day
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by derecho(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Abeg leave am.
It's just like a child asking why should I put food in my mouth and not through other orifices.

Even Gbile Akanni can't convince me to vote APC not to talk of their Mu-Mu ticket
Alcatraz001:

I won’t waste my time to lecture you. We are both in this Nigeria. Abi is Nasir El-rufai an American politician? Only that point is enough to convince any Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Softmirror: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I just pity any foolish Christian that votes for that party. Any Christian should normally run from any party that has somebody like Nasir El-rufai as a strong chieftain.

Ire ooooo.

NB: I know the mods will quickly delete this thread but every Christian should assimilate my message. Don’t let those useless pastors to deceive you that everything is well with you in Nigeria.

MUMU POST. I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IF THE CBN GOVERNOR WERE TO BE A MUSLIM AND A FULANI MAN. grin

RELIGION MAKES STUPIDITY OF SOME PEOPLE.

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by derecho(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
I was trying to reason with the "elder" but I discovered he is one of those making excuses for wickedness.

Alcatraz001:

Very devilish & satanic party. When I see their supporters, I just walk and pass. I don’t want their wahala.

I HATE that party. sad angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Opintiwa: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
Jesus would deny you on the judgement day

Prophet Muhammad is in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by AntonVince: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Ire ooooo.

Only Southerners who have never lived in the north to experience 1st-hand the level of unbridled hate and disdain Muslims have for Christians will contemplate supporting an all-Muslim ticket.

I pray the f00lish Christians acting liberal and scheming to use their own hands to condemn themselves to eternal servitude and subjugatiin wisen up fast.

Liberality in the face of a brazen plot to suppress, subjugate and weaken you politically and econimically is grand f00lishness!

https://twitter.com/Obande__/status/1611121077316472832?t=B74ydxK-9JDXIQFdkpSpHA&s=19

https://twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1611307611193843713

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1618988379194167296?s=46&t=WV9WlXpsR3s68vVL3gdomw

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
I was trying to reason with the "elder" but I discovered he is one of those making excuses for wickedness.

It’s all these old Yorubas who still think we are one. I’m not saying our Muslim brothers in yorubaland are bad oooo. But I don’t trust them. Christians in Nigeria (especially in yorubaland) are too naive. They don’t see raw danger even if it stands on their nose.

Islam, though professes to be a peaceful religion, is not so peaceful. I would rather be careful & circumspect than sorry.

How can any Christian even contemplate to vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket after all we have been through for 8 years under Buhari?

What exactly is being taught in churches these days because I have not been there for a long time?

That’s how you will see some useless middle class Christians who will say they can’t go and hustle for PVC because of a job of 250k max? What is a job compared to your freedom of worship and the secularity of Nigeria?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! APC?? God abeg ooooo.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by ScamHunter: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Very correct...even their flag bearers are grand masters of the dark kingdom
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Asgard13: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Playing the religious card is bad for democracy

Apc is evil and demonic because the party has an evil agenda which failed already

But the Muslim Muslim ticket is not only evil.. but also selfish

Being Muslim ain’t bad .. lots of good Muslims like lots of very very bad Christians

Don’t bLame the religion… but the agenda
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by derecho(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Kikikiki... Relax my brother.
This OBIdient movement is Divine and beyond any G.O
Some of them are beneficiaries of these politicians so they can't talk.
A few who understand are vocal.

Things will happen before the election that would confirme God is backing Peter Obi.

People are not just sensitive but it's okay.

I have thought about this OBIdient movement a few times And I'm convinced God alone wants to be glorified.

Three major Nigerian tribes.
Two are strong politicians from their ethnic groups
One is disdained politically in his ethnic group.
The disdained one is from a tribe the "owners" of Nigeria have sworn will never rule Nigeria.

The disdained one went and chose a disdained one from the north.

The disdained ones are becoming Nigeria's choice

And you think it's ordinary?
God wants to use the weak to confound the mighty

Alcatraz001:

It’s all these old Yorubas who still think we are one. I’m not saying our Muslim brothers in yorubaland are bad oooo. But I don’t trust them. Christians in Nigeria (especially in yorubaland) are too naive. They don’t see raw danger even if it stands on their nose.

Islam, though professes to be a peaceful religion, is not so peaceful. I would rather be careful & circumspect than sorry.

How can any Christian even contemplate to vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket after all we have been through for 8 years under Buhari?

What exactly is being taught in churches these days because I have not been there for a long time?

That’s how you will see some useless middle class Christians who will say they can’t go and hustle for PVC because of a job of 250k max? What is a job compared to your freedom of worship and the secularity of Nigeria?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! APC?? God abeg ooooo.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by agadez007(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
In sane climes,APC should not even show their ugly faces in public talk more of campaigning

Devilish party with their devilish candidate

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Playing the religious card is bad for democracy

Apc is evil and demonic because the party has an evil agenda which failed already

But the Muslim Muslim ticket is not only evil.. but also selfish

Being Muslim ain’t bad .. lots of good Muslims like lots of very very bad Christians

Don’t bLame the religion… but the agenda
Muslim m
Hypocrite....

That u are a Muslim from the south or a Christian from the north, u can't run for presidency...

Muslim Muslim is selfish but christian Christian is the best in enugu, anambra..

Some people madness is just innate
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Asgard13: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2023
KillSars:

Muslim m
Hypocrite....

That u are a Muslim from the south or a Christian from the north, u can't run for presidency...

Muslim Muslim is selfish but christian Christian is the best in enugu, anambra..

k
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by BATified2023: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Ire ooooo.

another Igbo thread on tinubu

I can take anything about tinubu but not from an hatefilled Igbo

If they can declare buhari dead, wetin remain wey dem no fit do?
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Misterone: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Tell us what El rufai did since you have the time to open a thread like this and mention names. You don't accuse people without facts. Like someone said you are just being emotional
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
another Igbo thread on tinubu

I can take anything about tinubu but not from an hatefilled Igbo

If they can declare buhari dead, wetin remain wey dem no fit do?

I’m not igbo. That’s the mistake you people make.

So you think as large as the Yoruba Christian population is, there are no haters of Tinubu’s Muslim/Muslim ticket? Even though most Christians in yorubaland are profane goyen who are daft, some of us can still see danger ahead and call it out.

You guys think Christians in yorubaland are not scared and that shows that you think we don’t matter.

The elections will decide sha. I just hope it’s free & fair.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Misterone:
Tell us what El rufai did since you have the time to open a thread like this and mention names. You don't accuse people without facts. Like someone said you are just being emotional

He massacred Christians and he will kill more if he has the chance. And he has shown unbridled hatred for Christianity. What other evidence do you need?

Just go away.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Misterone: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

He massacred Christians and he will kill more if he has the chance. And he has shown unbridled hatred for Christianity. What other evidence do you need?

Just go away.
please show us proof of where he massacred Christians. Like I said, accuse people with facts not emotions
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by BloomingDale(f): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2023
KillSars:

Muslim m
Hypocrite....

What is the % of Muslims in Enugu, Anambra?
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Misterone:
please show us proof of where he massacred Christians. Like I said, accuse people with facts not emotions

Are you not in Nigeria. Please go away.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

What is the % of Muslims in Enugu, Anambra?

0%
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by KingKO22: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Ire ooooo.

🤣🤣🤣 PDP and APGA are not demonic yet the SadEast have been competing with BH as most deadliest Millitants in the world.

For the past 26 years, all Beeeerfraud republic children have been running PDP system of govt yet nothing to show for it. SadEast remain most backward and miserable states in Nigeria.

All in all, you need deliverance from hatred and frustration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Is Now #195 Per Litre / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Mile 2 Lagos State / APC Leads In The Fake News 5 Last Fact Checks By CDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.