Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,722 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party (528 Views)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / PDP Is A Demonic Party That Should Never Come Back To Power / 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by rejoice4eva(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2023
After eight years of disaster and desolation, can APC now rescue us from APC when Tinubu has vowed to follow the footsteps of Buhari? Can devil fight satan's kingdom? If Tinubu has idea, why can't he share it with Buhari? Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
KingKO22:

🤣🤣🤣 PDP and APGA are not demonic yet the SadEast have been competing with BH as most deadliest Millitants in the world.

For the past 26 years, all Beeeerfraud republic children have been running PDP system of govt yet nothing to show for it. SadEast remain most backward and miserable states in Nigeria.

All in all, you need deliverance from hatred and frustration

What’s my own with the South East?

I’m yoruba. The igbos will sort out their domestic issues if and when Nnamdi Kanu is released. To me ooo, apart from Peter Obi, Nnamdi Kanu is the most powerful igbo man alive. He’s a charismatic leader.

Let’s just go and vote. People are angry and are ready to vote. Personally, I will vote LP up and down the ballot. I dont care about other parties.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Misterone: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Are you not in Nigeria. Please go away.
you are accusing someone of serious offences with just sentiments and without proof! If I say Peter Obi killed Dora Akunyili's husband just because he supports IPOB, would that make sense to you? Or that he is the one responsible for all the killings in the SE just because he wants people to hate government, will that make sense to you? All these without proof!
My friend close this your stupid thread. It is for idiots and fools who only reason with their anus.
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Misterone:
you are accusing someone of serious offences with just sentiments and without proof! If I say Peter Obi killed Dora Akunyili's husband just because he supports IPOB, would that make sense to you? Or that he is the one responsible for all the killings in the SE just because he wants people to hate government, will that make sense to you? All these without proof!
My friend close this your stupid thread. It is for idiots and fools who only reason with their anus.

Go away….shoo
Re: You Don’t Need To Be “spirit-filled”Christian To Know The APC Is A Demonic Party by adesile8697: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Very correct...even their flag bearers are grand masters of the dark kingdomVery correct...even their flag bearers are grand masters of the dark kingdom...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Don't Cheat People. Step Down For Obi. Ayo Adebanjo Tells Tinubu / Kano State LP Guber Candidate Bashir Dump Peter Obi To Tinubu / Woman Claimed She Carried Sacrifice For Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.