Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. (827 Views)

Preparing For Ugep Yam Title; Yakurr LGA. CRS - Tying 400 Sticks Of Yam. / Calachika: Inside Cross River Ultramodern Poultry (Photos) / Public Opinion; Sand In Our Garri, The Agripreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Yesterday, We harvested Our Backyard-Planted Cassava which was planted last year on a very small piece of land which is notup to half plot.

According to My Mother In-law; Unlike Other Farmlands of Theirs in The Jungle which they Allow to Fallow for 3 to 4 Years before Replanting; They have always been planting on their Backyard Farm YEAR-IN-YEAR-OUT for about 12 Years Now.

The Greatest Revelation to them is that Their CASSAVA HARVESTS Always Comes Out VERY BIG and FINE without The Application of Manure, Fertilizers or Herbicides.

...and ofcourse without FALLOWING.

So, Yesterday - My Wife helped Her Mum in The Harvesting of Cassava Tubers at Their Backyard Farm which is Quite A Very Small Farm.

Upon Harvesting, Personally - I was "Wowed".

I was Dazzled in The Amazement of How Much and How Big The Cassava Tubers Were.

Fast Forward -

Yesterday; We Peeled The All The Cassava Tubers; We Washed and Grated Them with Our NEWLY FABRICATED CASSAVA GRATING MACHINE; and Then We Pressed The Grated Cassava with Our NEWLY FABRICATED PRESSER MACHINE.

We also went ahead to Wash The Peels of The Cassava, Soak Them Over The Night So That We can Begin Processing Them for Animal Feeds Production Today.

Cassava Peels (when properly processed) can be used to feed Chickens, Pigs, Goats and Fish.

Alot of People do not know this. Hence; They WASTE Too Much Money in Buying Animal Feeds for Their Farm Animals Mentioned Above. At the end of The Day; Instead of Making Good and Substantial Profits; They End Up OWING MONEY, or MAKING LITTLE PROFITS or NOT MAKING ANY PROFIT AT ALL.

So, In Essence - This Thread will lead Us To The Global Sensitization and Utilization of CASSAVA PEELS that Abundantly Goes To WASTE in Nigeria, Africa and Other Parts of The World where Cassava Tubers are Cultivated.

Today; Everyone is Arose and Working Already.

We have began The Next Phases and Stages of Completing Our Garri.

The Remaining Phases are The Sieving and Frying Phases.

Our AIMS for Creating This Sensitization Thread are Numerous as This will be Revealing itself soon....

Without Further Ado,

I Present To You Our FINE UGEP LADIES Sieving and Frying Our Garri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by braunny(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Where dem dey
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by Jashub: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2023
This one dey smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Meet MISS BLESSING Sieving Away The Coarse Cassava Grains from The Fine Cassava Grains.

Video already uploaded on YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2023
The Process of Sieving Cassava follows after The Pressing of Cassava which usually happens The Next Day after The Cassava has been Grated and Pressed.
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by Decentlyproud(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2023
I learnt this UGEP people eat humans....how true is this?
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by Redomi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm interested in the process of turning cassava peel into chicken feed
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Redomi:
I'm interested in the process of turning cassava peel into chicken feed

What breeds of chicken do you want to feed?

Broilers or Layers ?
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Decentlyproud:
I learnt this UGEP people eat humans....how true is this?

Historically and Till Date; Many Tribes Still Eat Humans.

However; this is done discretely.

I don't know of any human eater here yet.
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by Redomi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

What breeds of chicken do you want to feed?

Broilers or Layers ?
I have few broilers and few noilers, but I'm more interested in broiler feed sir
Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Redomi:
I have few broilers and few noilers, but I'm more interested in broiler feed sir

Okay, great.

I have had a couple of Sensitization Materials Addressing this issue on Nairaland.

However,

We conduct Agricultural, Cryptocurrencies and Other Financial Empowerment Trainings to Our Members of The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC)

You can get trained on a ONE-ON-ONE Basis via WhatsApp when you enrol into Our POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Institute.

We have made The Training Fees to be very Cheap and Affordable for Anyone so that More people can be aware of these Cheap Food Solutions for Their Animals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Fine UGEP Ladies Frying Our Garri In YAKURR LGA, Cross River State. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Instead of Wasting Your Precious Time Looking and Running Helter Skelter for Low Paying and Enslaving Jobs in Nigeria;

Why Not Attend To The PRESSING NEED of Supplying SAFE and CLEAN Foods To People in Your Neighborhood ?

Why Not Attend To Supplying SAFE and CLEAN Foods To Canteens, Stores, Markets, Schools and Churches in Your Area ?

You See;

This is All That It Takes To Become A Millionaire Entrepreneur who Attends To Food Supplies For People in Your Vicinity.

People Must Eat.

And If You can Provide and Render A Service of Distributing Food Directly To The Homes and Offices of People - where they no longer need to Worry or Stress themselves about going to the Noisy, Time-consuming and Dirty Markets, Then You'll definitely Earn Yourself Good Amounts of Profits for Your Premium Services Rendered.

Almost Everyone in Every Family Consumes Garri. And This is because Garri is a FAST, CHEAP, EASILY AFFORDABLE and LONG LASTING DELICACY capable of PREVENTING and QUENCHING HUNGER for Many People.

You can chose to supply any particular food item to people in your neighborhood.

It doesn't have to be Garri. It could be Rice, Yams, Beans, Bunches of Plantains or Any Other Food Commodities that You Understand Has The Potentials of High Demand and Ofcourse Banking You Good Amount of Profits.

However; In Our Case and @ Our Hub; One of Our Primary Focus is To Revamp and Financially Empower More Lives with The SAFE Production, Processing and Distribution of CLEAN GARRI which is a Much Needed Point of Focus in Nigeria Today.

The Internet Has Been A Very Strong Tool in Helping Us Reach Out To Many People Across Nigeria and You can also Utilize The Internet as A Tool To Create Awareness and Sell Your Food Items Too.

You don't need to Always Waste Your Internet Data Over Watching GOSSIPS That will not Add Any Financial Value To Your Life.

Begin Today.

Start A Profitable Food Merchandise Business within Your Neighborhood and Social Space.

~WAIT And THINK.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2000mt Of Rice Available For Sale Urgently At A Very Cheap Price / Floating Fish Feed Production Machines And Feed Formula / 500 Brown Spent Layers For Sale For 700 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.