Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu (71428 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Elderustin: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2023
But why all these worries. He said he made Buhari a president then let him make himself a president also.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
I will repeat it no northerner is working against Tinubu, APC failure for 8 yrs is working against Tinubu.

Meanwhile

What's the mentality of yaruba, I want to understand the thought process.

APC failed for 8yrs, yaruba presented a Sick, corrupt, egolomaniac of a drug lord, and are now demanding the support of all Nigerians...

Atleast buhari was slick enough to sell himself as a good muslim, not corrupt, and a security expert, and his VP was poised to be a pastor, educated and versatile in economics and administration.

Whats the selling point of Tinubu and Shettima, they just poured shit inside 5 alive bottle, we all know it's shit, but they want us to believe it's not shit..

Are Nigerians that stupid to them?

Guy, all this you rhetoric is empty and outdated noise. You don't seem to realize Nigerians, especially in the SW, are much wiser now. The times we are in will not accept what Northern hawks and supremacists are trying to achieve with Atiku.

Take that to the bank. Last last, what is shown below will be the uncompromising agitation of the future so kindly start preparing to campaign rigorously for Atiku to be regional Premier of the North same way you are currently laboring to gain him support to be Nigeria's President.

4 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by gentlegenius(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

As is eh, his actions no be am at all.
I expect things to go normal ( fuel scarcity and Naira palava not to be in the picture)
He is suppose to campaign for APC flag bearers then allow inec to do her job.
With all these, if BAT fails he will know that it is the people that have rejected him.

I have never seen this type of thing in my life since I was born
You see... Buhari has failed to keep his campaign promises to Nigerians for 8 years. But he knows that sensible Nigerians will forgive him if he can help this country by frustrating and stopping the sick, old, egocentric kleptomaniac (Tinubu) from seizing our country, just the way he seized Lagos.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Everyone with their own cabal..

So you mean say na za Zango daura and tunde” names Tinubu elrufia and governors dey fear call..

Una go wake late ..

We know tunde” no like Tinubu because of their heavy juju on Asovilla ..infact he personally made sure Tinubu no enter villa for almost 4 years till akande stepped in

But both are not major power holders in villa .. all loyal to someone that has baba ears ..
even Aisha fear the cabal headed by Buhari himself. Than he fear God .

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu must contest!
So you're underrating someone who made sure Tinubu didn't enter Villa for 4 years? I don't think you're smart grin
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Samunique(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2023
harbarzzy:
Obi is out if the race...stop deceiving urself..you think you doing Tinubu...You are doing yourself and power will go to Atiku because of ipob pig selfishness that suddenly turned Obi to their hero.
You see heh, forget about ipob this and that, Tinubu is the architect of his on impending downfall.

How on earth will Tinubu allow himself to be coarse into believing that only Muslim Muslim ticket could win him an election, when he himself being a Muslim ?

Do you know that, the day Tinubu agreed to that, was the day he indirectly told the whole world that he's not Muslim enough, and also accepted his own defeat ?

Forget about Obi, what gave Obi this prominence is that foolish mistake Tinubu made.

Tinubu is old, Yes !

But the man still carry brain !

But his undoing will be his over reliance on northern muslim voters who are hyper tribalistic, ethnocentric and power drunk !

Tinubu should have known better, we see the way El Rufai always talks down on Christians. These are the same people who deceived Tinubu into believing that Christians don't matter in Nigerian elections.

This single blunder couple with Buhari terrible and failed administration are what's giving Obi a glimpse of hope.

Bros, don't be caught unaware, Obi might shock the whole world with what's going on in Nigeria now.

See I'm Yoruba, I know what I'm talking about.....

2 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by SMILEBUX(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Alot of insult here and there because of political ambition of individual and group people we've never meet one on one not seen in person, we all judging this people from afar, instead of brainstorming among ourselves and give concrate reasons and evidence why we should support a candidate and why we should not support the other candidate and come out with one voice, we are here raining insult on each other I pity the youth of this country if we dont stand as one the person we don't want to be the president of this country with still emerge as the president after election. Youth need to speak in one voice to have a change Nigeria.
God bless all the youth
God bless Nigeria
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Asgard13: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Sermwell:

So you're underrating someone who made sure Tinubu didn't enter Villa for 4 years? I don't think you're smart grin

Maybe you never know Asgard ..

Who told them it was tunde that block the fool for getting to villa ..

Wake ..

I Naira land is faceless
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
How sabiu Tunde a thirty something years old youth is this powerful still amaze me.

I'm dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed at the same time undecided

There is nothing to be amazed. If he is powerful it is because Buhari made it so, no matter your age if you get a confidant in a powerful person let alone Buhari that is "one dimensional" in relationship you can exercise so much influence all you need is to get the powerful person to see reasons with you. Buhari has always cherish loyalty from non-political friends and have little or no time to "disturb his head" over ranges of issues so any of his trusted person can take that advantage. There is nothing special with the guy because immediately Buhari is handing over all his influence will fade the only thing he can be remembered for is his wealth made from the regime and probably relocate somewhere with good governance and chop his money. What an Irony?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Cajal(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.
SPV GANG
it will end in joy for all Nigerians
Remember
Power returns to the south

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb waiting to expose
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.
say no to northern rule, or we divide the already divided county

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

OMG! You're now against Buhari?!
He's a Yoruba muslim. He has been supporting Buhari because of Tinubu grin
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by historic: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi an IPOB agenda can’t win a presidential election in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourselves

Tinubu a Yoruba nation project can't win this election.... He has been going around speaking Yoruba to convince his people that he is for their agenda (Oduduwa republic) that's why he keeps shouting awa lokan... Tinubu ma lu Le!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2023
excellence44:
while urchins are crying Obidients are smiling.
Dj play me timaya as e dey pain Dem
don't be emotional the plan is for another Northern president, obi is not even in the picture
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Guy, all this you rhetoric is empty and outdated noise. You don't seem to realize Nigerians, especially in the SW, are much wiser now. The times we are in will not accept what Northern hawks and supremacists are trying to achieve with Atiku.

Take that to the bank. Last last, what is shown below will be the uncompromising agitation of the future so kindly start preparing to campaign rigorously for Atiku to be regional Premier of the North same way you are currently laboring to gain him support to be Nigeria's President.

Start your secession and collect your bullets and bomb, it's that simple
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
saintkel:
Atiku my foot.....power must return to d south.....Obi for president
Dem no even reason obi
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by chichriso: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
All I know is in days to come if this nonsense policy persists, there'll be revolt across the country.
I'm scared, endSARS reloaded (anarchy) is coming.

angry

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Chronicbeggers: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Are you ready for Igbos and Yoruba nation militancy?
Yorubas are cowards bro, they can’t handle any weapon
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
nothing buhari can do to make tinubu lose,
Is late for anyone that is against tinubu presidency
You lie! Buhari has not even started and Tinubu is already wailing! Why do you think Tinubu cannot attack Buhari directly? If he tries it, he's going down! grin
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

You are also not right thinking as their is no difference between PDP and APC. Both are hoodlums and rogues that have destroyed our nation.

The only viable instrument right now is PODATTI
u think obi is even in the picture in this chess game
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
If DSS carry you now say make you come explain how you come about this hope you no go cry ooo
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Bestbrain33:
1. Ladies and Gents, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week, anywhere in the country. Amaze your visitors this year with our project.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The course has empowered many people.The practical video contents are rich enough to get you the required skills in within few days.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,000. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...

Your contact?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by samz77: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Emiefele sold the idea to buhari when I say ibo man an evil some people go say my own too much.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by historic: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

How Ipob reason sef ... They just pull up an opinion up their asses

Buhari just like Jonathan can't influence Nigerian voters even as a President and Tinubu dessociating from him and criticising him won him many followers

Keep deceiving yourself... There is no way Tinubu can separate himself from the wrongs of the ruling party APC cos he was among the people who foisted this calamity on us... He isn't dealing with kids or illiterates so he should just forget about this dream of being the president...
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by asobo1: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

We are ready since it will be restricted to their regions.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2023
franchasng:
In order words, Buhari doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him, so why can't Tinubu and his Yoruba urchins have some balls and call out Buhari straightaway as the Jagaban he is, instead they are sending the midget Satan of Kaduna to be running from one media house to another crying like a bush baby about an imaginary cabal grin

This is actually what I find funny and ridiculous. Buhari has appeared in videos saying Yes to naira redesign and no going back with the date, he even said publicly Nigerians should vote whoever they deem fit, and has been reiterating the election will be free and fair and no body will intimidate electorates with money, he released statement that he is targeting elite who has stockpiled money for illicit transactions. What again do el rufai and Tinubu men needed again to know Buhari is the one making the moves? it is cowardice to tag it to an "unknown cabal". They are now peddling the Tunde Sabiu name when in reality he might only be carrying out errand from his benefactor Buhari. This is tantamount to a macho man slapping an adult and instead of slapping back he looked for a smaller person to bully. Let them stand firm and call out Buhari instead of all these shades and snide remarks hoping it will stick. I don't think that will work on Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by asobo1: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

We are ready since it will be restricted to their regions.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
JOemmy:

Someone that was known in kastina as a recharge card seller before 2015.
This is actually true! I grew up in kastina and bought recharge card from Sabi'u at Kofar Guga! He moved to daura in 2014

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Advocate500: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly now I understand why Banbangida staged a coup to upseat him and jail him for 3 and half years... It's all clearer now

mumu , you were in bed with him for 8years , you only realize he is not the right person immediately he said their is no space for your drug Baron candidate in Aso Rock,dey play, just dey play oga.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:

Start your secession and collect your bullets and bomb, it's that simple

Mumu. Who mentioned secession even though I know that is the biggest fear of parasitic elements like you?

You are an illiterate so I cannot blame you for the obvious comprehension deficit.

Perhaps you should explain where the bombs and bullets were when SW leaders used their State houses of assembly to enact precedence-setting laws and embarass/defeat Malami?

You lot are too dense to know what's up or what is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You lie! Buhari has not even started and Tinubu is already wailing! Why do you think Tinubu cannot attack Buhari directly? If he tries it, he's going down! grin
the same way buhari could not do anything in apc primary,
After all the noise of buhari anointed candidate,
The jagaban were too much for all the aspirant, all their vote were not up to half of tinubu vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.