Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu (71375 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Heavens1stson: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
I’ve written a lot about Mamman Daura’s influence, but to my surprise he’s not part of the “Villa elements” against Tinubu presidency. Mallam Mamman, who is currently convalescing in London, now stays longer in the UK than in Nigeria.

In fact when Osinbajo visited Mallam Mamman at his Dennis Osadebay Street residence in Abuja in February 2022 to seek support for his presidential ambition, the old man clearly reminded the VP about an unwritten agreement to support Tinubu after Buhari’s tenure.

I learn the major anti-BAT elements in the Villa today are President Buhari, Sani Zangon Daura & Sabiu Tunde. While Zangon Daura, 85, is openly expressing his support for Atiku, Tunde is clandestinely pulling the Buhari strings like a skilled puppeteer.

Zangon Daura, a former minister under Obasanjo & notable Arewa elder, had always identified with the PDP until 2015 when Buhari won election. But Zangon Daura, a close friend to Buhari, surprised APC powerbrokers for supporting Atiku after “eating for 8 years” in APC govt.

It was Tunde who allegedly persuaded Buhari to give military cover to Emefiele to stave off DSS from arresting him. Insiders said DSS sought court order to investigate Emefiele for terrorism financing after it discovered that he gave intervention loans to suspected IPOB members.

To rein in Emefiele, BAT camp got a willing tool in DSS. As a pretext for avoiding arrest, the CBN boss left the country on “annual leave” and returned after clearing the coast. The APC governors outcry is not about the plight of the masses but the waning chances of their party.

One thing is clear in this drama: Emefiele’s election eve naira swap is as politically motivated as DSS’ plan to charge him with terrorism financing. While Emefiele was licking his wounds over botched presidential dream, he got an intel that BAT had moved “logistics” to states.

Emefiele then remembered it was time Nigeria redesigned its currency. He sold the idea to the president, who approved posthaste without consulting the finance minister, economic team, National Assembly, etc. In 2012, people’s voice killed CBN’s plan to coin lower denominations.

https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1621607937742454787?t=pU6SlhIXN8A9AwWxIjw0LA&s=19

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Ikechukwutech: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
shocked same cabal that locked Mazi Nnamdi Kanu up and threw away the keys?

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.

243 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Aboki99(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Thi is the figment of Jaafar's imagination.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by amnesty7: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
So all the cabal who control Emefeile and by extension inflicting these hardships on Nigeria are all from one state and are Atiku's associates?

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Ikechukwutech: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians

Are you ready for Igbos and Yoruba nation militancy?

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Moh247: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
cool

Forget the hide and seek

Buhari is fully aware and responsible for his actions

Did Tunde and Zango change the currency in 84 and betrayed IBB that plotted the coup that brought Buhari to power?!

ANP were loyal to Buhari, ANPP were Loyal, the moment he lost party ticket he formed CPC and destroyed ANPP, he wants to destroy APC but the fight is on

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
How sabiu Tunde a thirty something years old youth is this powerful still amaze me.

I'm dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed at the same time undecided

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Opintiwa: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Forget the hide and seek

Bola Ahmed Tinubu no go win

Rest

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2023
while urchins are crying Obidients are smiling.
Dj play me timaya as e dey pain Dem

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by mach7(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Fake news.

Jaafar Jaafar had been known to spew lies and fabricate imaginative stories to trend.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by saintkel(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.
Atiku my foot.....power must return to d south.....Obi for president

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Asgard13: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Everyone with their own cabal..

So you mean say na za Zango daura and tunde” names Tinubu elrufia and governors dey fear call..

Una go wake late ..

We know tunde” no like Tinubu because of their heavy juju on Asovilla ..infact he personally made sure Tinubu no enter villa for almost 4 years till akande stepped in

But both are not major power holders in villa .. all loyal to someone that has baba ears ..
even Aisha fear the cabal headed by Buhari himself. Than he fear God .

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu must contest!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
I will repeat it no northerner is working against Tinubu, APC failure for 8 yrs is working against Tinubu.

Meanwhile

What's the mentality of yaruba, I want to understand the thought process.

APC failed for 8yrs, yaruba presented a Sick, corrupt, egolomaniac of a drug lord, and are now demanding the support of all Nigerians...

Atleast buhari was slick enough to sell himself as a good muslim, not corrupt, and a security expert, and his VP was poised to be a pastor, educated and versatile in economics and administration.

Whats the selling point of Tinubu and Shettima, they just poured shit inside 5 alive bottle, we all know it's shit, but they want us to believe it's not shit..

Are Nigerians that stupid to them?

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Forget the hide and seek

As is eh, his actions no be am at all.
I expect things to go normal ( fuel scarcity and Naira palava not to be in the picture)
He is suppose to campaign for APC flag bearers then allow inec to do her job.
With all these, if BAT fails he will know that it is the people that have rejected him.

I have never seen this type of thing in my life since I was born

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Massiveglory: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:

You are also not right thinking as their is no difference between PDP and APC. Both are hoodlums and rogues that have destroyed our nation.

The only viable instrument right now is PODATTI

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Moh247: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

As is eh, his actions no be am at all.
I expect things to go normal ( fuel scarcity and Naira palava not to be in the picture)
He is suppose to campaign for APC flag bearers then allow inec to do her job.
With all these, if BAT fails he will know that it is the people that have rejected him.

I have never seen this type of thing in my life since I was born

Honestly now I understand why Banbangida staged a coup to upseat him and jail him for 3 and half years... It's all clearer now

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
So nah tunde sabiu dey wipe tinublu Oraimo cord? God is wonderful!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
saintkel:
Atiku my foot.....power must return to d south.....Obi for president
Someone like Obi can not win the presidential election of Nigeria. After this election, Obi will totally fade into oblivion. I wish for Igbo presidency in the nearest future ( when they have stopped doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics) but definitely not a character like Obi

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by floret23(f): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
ceeceeco:

If Tinubu is a strong Muslim, & believe in himself & his Muslim brothers so much, he doesn't even need to choose another Muslim as his running mate to win the heart of the Northern Muslims.

With him as a Muslim, some Northern Muslims will definitely vote for him, all he needs is to win the heart of Christians by picking a Christian as his running mate, because, he's already a Muslim & doesn't necessarily need to pick another Muslim as his running mate.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate doesn't still stop some other Northern Muslims to vote for Atiku & Kwankwaso, but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.

Muslim Muslim ticket was the worst mistake Tinubu made.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by franchasng: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
In order words, Buhari doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him, so why can't Tinubu and his Yoruba urchins have some balls and call out Buhari straightaway as the Jagaban he is, instead they are sending the midget Satan of Kaduna to be running from one media house to another crying like a bush baby about an imaginary cabal grin

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari is a dunce

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

You are also not right thinking as their is no difference between PDP and APC. Both are hoodlums and rogues that have destroyed our nation.

The only viable instrument right now is PODATTI
Obi an IPOB agenda can’t win a presidential election in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourselves

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2023
mach7:
Fake news.

Jaafar Jaafar had been known to spew lies and fabricate imaginative stories to trend.
Was he not the one that caught Ganduje on video.

But this Tunde Sabiu influence is what I find unbelievable.

Well, they should tighten the noose on the Bat

12 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
thank God thief atiku will not smell the presidency again

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Indispensable85:
Buhari is a dunce
After defending him for seven years against all good justice, you are the biggest fool.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by ngbedesamuel(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Many happenings around us only indicate how confused Nigerians are.... Down to this moment a lot of people have not made up their mind on who to stand for rather raising opposition.

Keep your opinion to yourself and let your PVC do the talking.

We ve suffered enough as a country, and so ?
Nobody will be force to vote.

10 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Tales by moonlight stories. APC should invest their time into writing their concession speech, instead of wasting it in creating silly make believe fantasies.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.