Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu (71378 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by alimiadedayo1: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Mune:
Out of the candidates, Tinubu is the only one with a pro masses agenda. Voting for Atiku will be the worst mistake that Nigerians would ever make. I'm from the North and I fully support Tinubu
did you flush your common sense in the toilet before you type this comment.. Tinubu a pro masses agenda or anti masses advocate.. someone that have never condemned Buhari with is Ill treatment of Nigerians but now that is affecting him so he has turn to become our savior.. God will punish your mouth useless youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by livinbygrace: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.

Atiku has nothing to offer and if he Wins the election ,Buhari would be like messiah .
Nigerians will suffer
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

How Ipob reason sef ... They just pull up an opinion up their asses

Buhari just like Jonathan can't influence Nigerian voters even as a President and Tinubu dessociating from him and criticising him won him many followers

Which "many followers"?
Those supporting Tinubu are the same set of bigots that's been supporting him.
The man is even losing followership

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Emir22: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2023
I love reading nairaland comments section, it displays the good, the bad and the ugly. Here, you are able to know those who are really block heads, hot heads and the hate mongers. People who got no shame plenty here.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Moh247: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Which "many followers"?
Those supporting Tinubu are the same set of bigots that's been supporting him.
The man is even losing followership

A blind man wouldn't even see regardless but when the rain starts he would move

25th isn't far

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by chinemezeq: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Are you ready for Igbos and Yoruba nation militancy?
If igbos yorubas can unite, this nonsense from the fulanis for don stop
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by piyoo91: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Forget the hide and seek

Buhari is fully aware and responsible for his actions

Did Tunde and Zango change the currency in 84 and betrayed IBB that plotted the coup that brought Buhari to power?!

ANP were loyal to Buhari, ANPP were Loyal, the moment he lost party ticket he formed CPC and destroyed ANPP, he wants to destroy APC but the fight is on

yorubawa banza, munafiqi, u haven't seen anything, lets see how this kafir of a man, asiwaju win the north, ordinary fatiha he can't recite. Munafiqi banza de hofi
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by 3seriez(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Beer parlour Gist
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by greatman247(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Anything for Tinubu and Apc failure in this coming election is what I support. APC is devil itself they are wicked. They are suppose to be begging Nigerians for forgiveness and not seeking for our votes at this time when they have gave us colossal disaster in Buhari.

Apc is not supposed to have a candidate at all in this coming election that's if they have a bit of shame in them as a party of concern for the citizens of this great country.

So Tinubu still have Hope after all the shortcomings of Buhari? If Tinubu wins then I will give up on Nigeria as a country and then, I will know that most Nigerians are foolish indeed Cos no one in his right thinking mind will ever vote for Apc after experiencing a total failure in Buhari
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2023
piyoo91:
yorubawa banza, munafiqi, u haven't seen anything, lets see how this kafir of a man, asiwaju win the north, ordinary fatiha he can't recite. Munafiqi banza de hofi
Ipob pig will be disappointed.
Tinubu wins with more than 2m votes than Atiku.
God always triumphs.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.
let the ancestors rest in pieces please

Aren't you tired of presidents you or your kids are not proud of

Except you support Atiku because of free money
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by DSC7: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Keith05cool:
Tunde Tunde Tunde, that guy has failed many people close to Mr President, both family members and close family friends, the guy doesn’t have any conscience, he has made almost what Dangote has entirely, the guy still baffles everyone why he chooses to be so wicked and heartless, he controls everyone in the villa, he’s in his early 30s, nobody can beg him or talk to him, such a wicked fellow with a black heart

Please Do you have any of his social media handle ...
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Someone like Obi can not win the presidential election of Nigeria. After this election, Obi will totally fade into oblivion. I wish for Igbo presidency in the nearest future ( when they have stopped doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics) but definitely not a character like Obi

This thing you call nzogbu nzogbu politics... I hope you know the opposite is when they deal and shake hands to sell your destiny in order to achieve political gains. I hope you know Obi's biggest crime is that he hasn't REACHED OUT to a select elite.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by 36STATES: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2023
While Emefiele was licking his wounds over botched presidential dream, he got an intel that BAT had moved “logistics” to states.

That was the 8 forty feet container of cash Thief nubu moved to the North for vote buying.

God and Buhuri pass the evil drug dealing bat.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Are you ready for Igbos and Yoruba nation militancy?

Don't mind the clown. Fulani leading Nigeria for 16 years? Why not change the name of our nation right now to Arewa Republic.

As if we don't know what the Aso rock cabal are trying to preseverve ('one Nigeria' insanity) as well as what they are trying to hide. Absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
duality:

Then Tinubu should step down for Obi.

He can't say this country hasn't been fair to him. Unless he's greedy and we know what happens to greedy people.

Who should step down for each other. Tinubu should step down for someone who’s living with him I’m his house? What contribution has obi made to deserve that or does Anambra looks like a state govern by your almighty Obi to deserve stepping down for.

How has the country be fair to him? He was only a governor of Lagos just like Obi? If you say he’s greedy of reaching the top of his career, isn’t obi greedy for having such ambition?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Someone like Obi can not win the presidential election of Nigeria. After this election, Obi will totally fade into oblivion. I wish for Igbo presidency in the nearest future ( when they have stopped doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics) but definitely not a character like Obi
you're shortsighted, and don't have the interest of NG at heart
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by MikeofAfrica: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

How Ipob reason sef ... They just pull up an opinion up their asses

Buhari just like Jonathan can't influence Nigerian voters even as a President and Tinubu dessociating from him and criticising him won him many followers

You mean the same Buhari that Tinubu and APC Governors have been begging to campaign for Tinubu in the north to influence voters cannot really influence voters?

You can continue deceiving yourself. The truth remains that Tinubu is a paper weight politician that cannot win a national election without the support of Buhari, rigging and Vote buying.

That is why he has been sending Governors to beg Buhari not to abandon him and to reverse the redesign of naira so that he can mess up the electoral process with massive vote buying.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Please, it's too early in the morning for this type of tomfoolery.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Kingstanding: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
. You're sick upstair. You mean Atiku is better than Tinubu? Your dementia need serious urgent surgery.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by gentlegenius(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
I will repeat it no northerner is working against Tinubu, APC failure for 8 yrs is working against Tinubu.

Meanwhile

What's the mentality of yaruba, I want to understand the thought process.

APC failed for 8yrs, yaruba presented a Sick, corrupt, egolomaniac of a drug lord, and are now demanding the support of all Nigerians...

Atleast buhari was slick enough to sell himself as a good muslim, not corrupt, and a security expert, and his VP was poised to be a pastor, educated and versatile in economics and administration.

Whats the selling point of Tinubu and Shettima, they just poured shit inside 5 alive bottle, we all know it's shit, but they want us to believe it's not shit..

Are Nigerians that stupid to them?
You just said the truth as it is...
May you live long, Comrade.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2023
36STATES:
While Emefiele was licking his wounds over botched presidential dream, he got an intel that BAT had moved “logistics” to states.

That was the 8 forty feet container of cash Thief nubu moved to the North for vote buying.

God and Buhuri pass the evil drug dealing bat.

Myopic ignoramus. Below is what you and others like you are.

2 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2023
piyoo91:

Yaya haka kuma? Mai da zafi?
Don Allah ka bar irin magana nan
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
boladale123:

Na luck and preparedness.
The guy na graduate nah.
What about Seyi Tinubu?
Honestly, I know nothing about seyi.
Kindly enlighten me.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by IbileIfe: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Reading your comment shows you are intellectually challenged and cannot even construct a simple sentence.

The over 11 million people from other states living peacefully in Lagos State and making it the Mecca of Nigeria would not have chosen Lagos if Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to transform the socioeconomic landscape and made the state the 5th biggest economy in Africa: startups capital of Africa with more Unicorns and the entertainment capital of Africa with the biggest investments in Nollywood and the Nigerian film industry with the biggest film city in Africa coming up in Epe which attracted the support of Nollywood for Tinubu and Lagos became the first city in Africa to be chosen as the film city to celebrate at the 2016 annual Toronto International Film Festival in Canada.

The biggest Unicorn in Africa is Flutterwave of Lagos with a valuation of more than US$3 billion. More valuable than any bank in Nigeria.

If you have common sense, you will have the intelligence to appreciate and evaluate the economic development template for Lagos State that has been the master plan of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from when he became the Governor of Lagos State in 1999.

Why did the majority of Igbos outside the Eastern region prefer to live and work in Lagos? Even Peter Obi enjoys strolling on the Lekki- Ikoyi Link Bridge built by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Did Peter Obi even build one ordinary flyover as the Governor of Anambra State?
He was the Governor when Onitsha was called the most polluted town in the world by the World Health Organization (WHO). There is no single decent hotel in the entire Anambra State.
What a shame.

Be reasonable.
Don't think like an idiot.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by redcliff: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Saying Peter Obi cannot win is like saying, whatever dreams you have to achieve, you cannot do it, because *insert whatever reason*
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by sukar886: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Which atiku, atiku that base in Dubai, obi is the best candidate for the job
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
VOTE TINUBU AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Almunjid(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2023
The APC governors outcry is not about the plight of the masses but the waning chances of their party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled / Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.