Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) (41295 Views)

Cu!t Allegations: Video Of Naira Marley's 'style' Of Greetings / Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
vickydevoka:

Avoid women totally
Abi grin
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wonders have no end
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
At least ibu has said his side of the story. Money had caused a lot of problems in marriages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Ok. Alright. Very soon it ll hit the fp.
Ok it don reach fp.
More ll follow, Mr Ibuprofen ll get some sticks. The wife too ll get hers.
That's the reward for not marrying right. First wife left, you marry again an akata. Check yourself n see what's wrong. Cos I don't blv in marrying more than once. If your spouse no die, you two should be together for life.
What I think really happened
The wife had money issues with Mr Ibuprofen. Seems baba is broke & he is not dishing out as before. Why ll he not be broke? Mr Ibu has 14 children. Some men ll just invite hardship on themselves by birthing anyhow.
But she was unwise to lampoon it on social media so everything is now going yam pepper scatter-scatter!
One thing I ll never do is to misuse my power as a female to cry foul play. I know the society favoured males the more but I m now wise to know when to talk n when not to talk.
That issue of Mrs Ibu no suppose reach public.

Lastly, couples should know that carrying their quarrel on social media ll spoil things for them more than when they can settle it away from the public's hear.
The public wanna see only good news about you.
May all women marry right and v contention. I know marriage ll come but I m learning everyday and equipping myself with what ll make my home sweet.

Baba is not broke. I have witnessed this pressure while we were somewhere in Abuja. She often demands for money And the least I had seen him send was 100k.

The problem is she thinks Ibu spends unnecessarily on Jasmine. So, the allegation that will sway people's good thoughts is that Jasmine is his gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by fredpeter(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
E don finally reach Mr Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Dshocker(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pityoobi:
Deduction:

Ibu is sick and got a sympathetic help from Jamsmine a sharp olosho that is romantically involved with Mr Ibu in the past, she gained unrentless access to him by disguising as a daughter and use his fame to chase clout and cash out to the benefits of all.

She's a manipulator the boss lady that Ibu and his son are benefitting from. Ibu popularity no bring much money until this girl came to the frame. The wife is the usual lazy woman that lives off the husband and wants total control.

Jasmine is playing more than a role of an adopted daughter, she is the golden girl that lays the golden eggs. She got married briefly last year to a Yahoo Yahoo boy that lasted only 2 weeks or less I guess, I might be wrong.) Ibu's second wife is the devil here though.

You lack comprehension, they said A, you are talking B and laying unwarranted allegations.

Better go to daddy freeze's page and watch the full story.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Father4all:
all non is exempted
My family no get time for that. Na money we de chase
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by patrickcollins: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
MartinsD12:

Like I said she should try and make peace at this critical time mr ibu needs peace of mind I believe this can be sorted out and let peace reign
If Mr IBU were to be a stubborn man, he go just divorce the wife sharply, he has nothing much to lose as he is getting old and sick, na the 3 kids from the wife I dey pity
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Father4all: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
vickydevoka:

My family no get time for that. Na money we de chase
so, Mr Ibu's family and other that have marital problems aren't chasing money abi? I said again no one is exempted
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Pityoobi: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dshocker:

You lack comprehension, they said A, you are talking B and laying unwarranted allegations.

Better go to daddy freeze's page and watch the full story.
You no get sense at all. Go back to gistlover after daddy freeze to get some more sense. You don’t need to be stupid before you manage to make sense.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by skedy1(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Goodlady:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Really
Yes ooo

No time!
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
If Mr IBU were to be a stubborn man, he go just divorce the wife sharply, he has nothing much to lose as he is getting old and sick, na the 3 kids from the wife I dey pity
Even of he divorce the woman he has money to take care of them, mr ibu I know it's not a bad person, he takes life easy, it's just that some women are just after money up and down , even that woman that is the second wife married him because of money that is where the problem is, women like that always want money all the time , all they care is am married to a celebrity I want to be chopping money , showing off not knowing that even celebrity sometimes do go broke
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by tooflaver: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Drama at Bank as Nigerian Man Shows up with Bed, Gas Cooker and Pot, Demands His Money || Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIlpNr_bpGc
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by skedy1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:
Really
Yes oo
grin
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by skedy1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02
Goodlady:
Really

King of boysπŸ˜‚....

You know this thing na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.