Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began (1939 Views)

Why Tinubu's Failure Is Not Suprising / Photo:When Beauty Becomes Stumbling Block? / 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu describes himself as a political sophisticated strategist who see his hurdles even before they come but I'm shocked he guffed big time.

What he calls sophistication is the betrayal tendencies found mostly in Southwesterners and they publicly displayed it in 2015 when they kicked out GEJ, a fellow southerner, from office.

I expected him to see that it is not only about winning the ticket of the ruling party, but winning the general elections too but he goofed.

The photograph attached below is one of the early signs of what is happening to him now but he lived in pretense thinking it was about winning the ticket.

The imaginary cabal exist no where because all the policies of Buhari are being re-enacted. He changed the currency in 1984, he is doing it again for similar reasons he gave at the time so no one should blame Emefiele who is just a puppet.

Even Buhari addressed his home front before seeking votes outside the North but Tinubu did not, he even sabotaged and removed Jonathan not knowing that those he was sabotaging for naturally won't entrust power to him.

It's a pity and in cases like this, he has only one point to make and that is to Unite the South by stepping down and endorsing Peter Obi he has been attacking and then ensure his political mercenaries do not allow the North to retain power else he will be the biggest loser.

Pride goes before a fall, his advisers should advise him to step down and endorse Obi, that will send a message that his not to be taken for granted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by DispatcherLagos: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
shocked
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by NEUDUDE: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is a complete example of wise man wey die for foolish man backyard.

Strategist my ass. Somebody that is not even sane, you are calling smart. He is just very corrupt and a thief, thats all

19 Likes

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by orikoku: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Thewrath(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lets leave this till after elections,so we don’t eat our cake early grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by franchasng: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thewrath:
Lets leave this till after elections,so we don’t eat our cake early grin
Lolz my brother grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:
Tinubu describes himself as a political sophisticated strategist who see his hurdles even before they come but I'm shocked he guffed big time.

What he calls sophistication is the betrayal tendencies found mostly in Southwesterners and they publicly displayed it in 2015 when they kicked out GEJ, a fellow southerner, from office.

I expected him to see that it is not only about winning the ticket of the ruling party, but winning the general elections too but he goofed.

The photograph attached below is one of the early signs of what is happening to him now but he lived in pretense thinking it was about winning the ticket.

The imaginary cabal exist no where because all the policies of Buhari are being re-enacted. He changed the currency in 1984, he is doing it again for similar reasons he gave at the time so no one should blame Emefiele who is just a puppet.

Even Buhari addressed his home front before seeking votes outside the North but Tinubu did not, he even sabotaged and removed Jonathan not knowing that those he was sabotaging for naturally won't entrust power to him.

It's a pity and in cases like this, he has only one point to make and that is to Unite the South by stepping down and endorsing Peter Obi he has been attacking and then ensure his political mercenaries do not allow the North to retain power else he will be the biggest loser.

Pride goes before a fall, his advisers should advise him to step down and endorse Obi, that will send a message that his not to be taken for granted.
This is next president of Nigeria

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by AwokenVawulence: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Something way begin from birth
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria

grin grin grin

So-called next president who cannot hold flag crying here and there?

No Unity at home but starkly relying on outsiders which he betrayed his own for grin grin grin what a politically sophisticated strategist.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

grin grin grin

So-called next president who cannot hold flag crying here and there?

No Unity at home but starkly relying on outsiders which he betrayed his own for grin grin grin what a politically sophisticated strategist.

TINUBU is everyone with voters card choice

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by AwokenVawulence: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is everyone with voters card choice

Wale the wailer grin
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by lazynairalander1: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
The northerners are betrayals who think they can outsmart tinubu, you will hear from your governors. tinubu has them by the balls, when they talk say vote tinubu you will surely obey.
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
The northerners are betrayals who think they can outsmart tinubu, you will hear from your governors. tinubu has them by the balls, when they talk say vote tinubu you will surely obey.

Oga didn't you (SW) betray the South in 2015 or you have short memory? It is foolish to trust govs, most of whom are on their way out of power, to make you president.

It's time to reap what you sowed then.

That druggie that doesn't believe in One Nigeria won't be elected president tongue

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Occurstaem(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

You're wrong.
How did SW betrayed Jonathan in 2015? That of 2011 is then what?
You mean Tinubu sabotaged Jonathan? Even Jonathan is going to disagree with you. Sabotaged as how?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Occurstaem:

You're wrong.
How did SW betrayed Jonathan in 2015? That of 2011 is then what?
You mean Tinubu sabotaged Jonathan? Even Jonathan is going to disagree with you. Sabotaged as how?

I'm not.

Jonathan sought re-election but most of the SW teamed up against him with an outsider. That of 2011 happened because he succeeded his late principal so the North also elected him.

If Jonathan is going to disagree with me, why didn't he endorse Tinubu when the druggie asked for his support while visiting him in Bayelsa?

Tinubu said GEJ wasn't doing well and I asked, was the Buhari he helped installed doing well when he campaigned for Buhari's re-election?

He was nursing a selfish agenda and wants to ascend the same seat he sabotaged the South from maintaining.

He will fail
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Softmirror: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

I'm not.

Jonathan sought re-election but most of the SW teamed up against him with an outsider. That of 2011 happened because he succeeded his late principal so the North also elected him.

If Jonathan is going to disagree with me, why didn't he endorse Tinubu when the druggie asked for his support while visiting him in Bayelsa?

THIS ONE STILL DEY CRY OVER JONATHAN. grin
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

THIS ONE STILL DEY CRY OVER JONATHAN. grin

That's why you reap whatever you sowed in the past. past actions have future consequences.
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Softmirror: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

That's why you reap whatever you sowed in the past. past actions have future consequences.

REAP WETIN? HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAMMOTH CROWD IN NIGER STATE AT TINUBU'S RALLY DESPITE THE NAIRA CRISIS?! grin
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

REAP WETIN? HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAMMOTH CROWD IN NIGER STATE AT TINUBU'S RALLY DESPITE THE NAIRA CRISIS?! grin

So mammoth crowd is what you're consoling yourself with? grin In politics , a day is far for the tide to change.

Forget crowd and focus on the ball which belongs to Atiku

What were you expecting? Hunger is in the land and it's normal to throng events where hopes of crumbs will be shared
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Softmirror: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

So mammoth crowd is what you're consoling yourself with? grin In politics , a day is far for the tide to change.

Forget crowd and focus on the ball which belongs to Atiku

What were you expecting? Hunger is in the land and it's normal to throng events where hopes of crumbs will be shared

YOU HAVE NOT MADE SENSE. I HOPE YOU KNOW.
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU HAVE NOT MADE SENSE. I HOPE YOU KNOW.

How can senseless fellow understand what I wrote? It's impossible.
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

I'm not.

Tinubu said GEJ was doing well and I asked, was the Buhari he helped installed doing well when he campaigned for Buhari's re-election?

He was nursing a selfish agenda and wants to ascend the same seat he sabotaged the South from maintaining.

He will fail

The problem with you people is your lack of political sense.

There is nothing like sabotaging here.

The aim of Tinubu was to dethrone PDP, not necessarily GEJ.

CPC had the number in the North thanks to the cult following enjoyed by Buhari, there was ACN, and then splinters of PDP, APGA and one other party. Only such a merger could have removed PDP.

Moreover, GEJ had bleeped up already.
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by sharpden: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The problem with you people is your lack of political sense.

There is nothing like sabotaging here.

The aim of Tinubu was to dethrone PDP, not necessarily GEJ.

CPC had the number in the North thanks to the cult following enjoyed by Buhari, there was ACN, and then splinters of PDP, APGA and one other party. Only such a merger could have removed PDP.

Moreover, GEJ had bleeped up already.

So it's now about party and not performance? The more reason the APC must be voted out.

Yeah, GEJ bleeped up just like Buhari but you guys re-elected him.

We are not all fools, you guys betrayed the South thinking you will gain but the reverse is the case today.

Continue wailing

Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Tenses: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

Are this foolish
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

So it's now about party and not performance? The more reason the APC must be voted out.

Yeah, GEJ bleeped up just like Buhari but you guys re-elected him.

We are not all fools, you guys betrayed the South thinking you will gain but the reverse is the case today.

Continue wailing

Buhari did credibly well in his first term. You think it is easy to steer a country through a terrible recession caused by a cummulative of excess looting.

Buhari has done well. Give a cash-strapped economy to GEJ, and we would not even have a Nigeria today.
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Salewa97: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Na wa o dis Tinubu no be small tin o No matter today success or failure e always rise up to the challenge We dey salute una TinubuTheGreat
Re: PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began by Prettygirl200(f): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2023
sharpden:

I'm not.

Tinubu said GEJ was doing well and I asked, was the Buhari he helped installed doing well when he campaigned for Buhari's re-election?

He will fail
Amen he will surely fail, and God in heaven will never allow an affliction like tinubu happen to us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Betta Edu: Tunji Ojo Should Resign / 3 Men Defrauds Mtn Nigeria N11m / Why There Is No Presidential Debate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.