Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? (1402 Views)

Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by nairavsdollars(f): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Does President Muhammadu Buhari have the capacity to stop Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from winning the 2023 presidential election?

Remember how Tinubu outsmarted him during APC primary

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by sharpden: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Does President Muhammadu Buhari have the capacity to stop Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from winning the 2023 presidential election?

Outsmarted by dollarising the delegates?

Watch and see it happen before your eyes. Karma is real.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Ladiesdream: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerians will stop him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by lhordspy: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

You say what?

8 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Freshtruth(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari no get that mind Tunubu get money owodada.

8 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Power comes from God and He alone.

Mind you, he didn't outsmart PMB during APC's primaries.
PMB chose not to interfere, cos doing that along would have destabilized APC.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Obaofaba: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:

I don't think so.

I think Buhari is even helping Tinubu by not publicly working for him or as many of us are thinking that he's working against him.

Here's my points:

To me I think Buhari still believes he still command the large followers he used to have which is clearly not the case at this time.

Remember he was booed and stoned at his country home in daura. If truly he could be booed by his own kinsmen, what value will he have added to Tinubu?

Secondly, Asiwaju has been tactically absolving himself from Buhari's misrule instead he wants to be judged by his own anticedents. He's made it a point to only campaign with his Lagos State performance rather than APC general performance which is brilliant tact.

Thirdly, majority of the people around Buhari knows for sure that they are really on extra time and might become totally irrelevant if they failed to align with the person who will win. Have you ever considered a time when the whole governors stood up against the president's wish? Eg against Buhari candidate at the primary election and the new naira policy.

5 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by kettykin: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who is Tinubu? Buhari is probably busy with other things and has no time, i give it to Buhari, this is an officer and a gentleman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by AntonVince: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:

How did he outsmart anyone?
Buhari simply stayed aloof to enable a fair contest.
You guys with your penchant for arrogating imaginary powers to your thieving balablu principal; and when he's dealt with you scream sabotage and witch-hunt.

Anyway, you have the oppressed and angry Nigerians to "outsmart" in 3 weeks' time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by tommy589(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
He can only try

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Asgard13: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Power comes from God and He alone.

Mind you, he didn't outsmart PMB during APC's primaries.
PMB chose not to interfere, cos doing that along would have destabilized APC.

You’re in the cacus .. and know too much..

Same now.. Buhari still chose not to interfere..
He wants a free and fair credible elections ..

But asiwaju .. knows this is a national election and wish the president take sides ..

But Buhari still keep to his integrity

The problem is that Nigerians are fed up with Apc .. and free and fair without presidential muscle .. Apc is history

Reason none of them is bold enough to rope Buhari in their buckshot ..

Now the north is so tired of Apc and counting days to election..

Don’t know about the south..

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by muykem: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
The challenge on ground is that;
1. Let people access fuel at official price.
2. Let people access new naira notes for their consumption and businesses.

This is what Buhari should concentrate himself with and not to stop Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by buhariguy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is late,
Nobody except God can stop tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Nigerians will stop him
THis is next president of Nigeria according to majority of Nigerians voters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by AwokenVawulence: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari doesn't need to stop anybody from winning, tinubu no go smell that aso rock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by buhariguy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

But asiwaju .. knows this is a national election and wish the president take sides ..

The problem is that Nigerians are fed up with Apc .. and free and fair without presidential muscle .. Apc is history

that is where idiotic pigs are missing the narrative,
Is it not the same buhari that makes the north to hate apc if it true they hate apc.
Buhari knows if APC win will be his benchmark weather he perform well or not,
Shouldn't be irony to you if buhari tell people not to vote apc again,
I don't really know how idiotic pigs always reason, no wonder they're pigs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Obaofaba: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Which part of north are you talking about?

Is it, kaduna, Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara etc?

Kindly let me know because all my life has been in the north and I'm still residing there as I type.

On the contrary can you stake your money that Tinubu won't get at least 25% in most of the northern states?

Let me know too.

But I can list some states in the south that Atiku will not get even 20% so long Obi is on the ballot.

And hell no will Atiku get the remaining 75% because Kwakwaso too is in the race to deminish the northern votes.

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Ladiesdream: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin in your dream abi. Go any ATM or fuel queue go stand there say you go vote tinubu if you will leave there alive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by MrColdsweat: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Highest military go scatter the election.
Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by yarimo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ladiesdream:
grin grin grin in your dream abi. Go any ATM or fuel queue go stand there say you go vote tinubu if you will leave there alive.
And you think all ATM place is like uncivilized with violence people like in the east abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Obaofaba: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't want to believe that Buhari want to perpetuate himself in power.

At best let him work for Atiku and allow us to decide.

After all, he's got a vote just like me, and mind you, after the election day, he will cease to command presidential respect.

Aligning and realigning with the president elect will be the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Asgard13: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
that is where idiotic pigs are missing the narrative,
Is it not the same buhari that makes the north to hate apc if it true they hate apc.
Buhari knows if APC win will be his benchmark weather he perform well or not,

The north already hate Apc from his first term.. especially his north west zone.

Na dem suffer pass ..
they lost their wives , daughters , sons , husbands and farmlands

The hate him now ..

And while it was happening .. the southwest kept encouraging hopping like seunmg said them.. once he lifts a candinate hands.. fiam !.. it’s over

They were all in Lagos enjoying .. while were here suffering ..

Today it’s dawn on them and they want the man to do magic ..

Was he’s helicopter not stoned ?

The press try to cover it .. but it happened ..

I told them back them .. that anybody Buhari will lift his hand will fail mightily.. that was 2021..

But hey keep believing their lies and propaganda in their media

Buhari knows to well that if he rig this election in favor of Apc .. Walahi Allah I swear .. he won’t rest well In north and it will burn .. I mean burn

You guys are saying north should not hand over to north

Walahi anyone in the north know say if Apc win this election

Hmmm

Make I no talk

Power to the people
North 2023

That all for now
Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
Majority of Nigerians are not yoruba muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Jostoman: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari cant stop tinubu because he is too smart, he show his smartness during Apc primary, look at the way he also outsmart INEC for last osun state election but one thing is certain, we the mases that have been suffering for the past seven years now will stop him.

We know he has money, connection and thugs but we the citizen will stop him because this suffering is too much.
Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Ladiesdream: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
And you think all ATM place is like uncivilized with violence people like in the east abi
Try first if e sure for you. Nigerian masses that are suffering will send you instantly to the great beyond.
Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by yarimo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Majority of Nigerians are not yoruba muslims
Thank God you know i mean Nigerians not IPOB TERRORISTS

3 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by BATified2023: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
sharpden:

emeka

U can go to hell n stay there forever, tinubu will still win

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
yarimo:
Thank God you know i mean Nigerians not IPOB TERRORISTS
Yoruba Muslim votes wont take tinubu anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Really Stop Tinubu From Winning 2023 Presidential Election? by Pascal9: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

I don't think so.

I think Buhari is even helping Tinubu by not publicly working for him or as many of us are thinking that he's working against him.

Here's my points:

To me I think Buhari still believes he still command the large followers he used to have which is clearly not the case at this time.

Remember he was booed and stoned at his country home in daura. If truly he could be booed by his own kinsmen, what value will he have added to Tinubu?

Secondly, Asiwaju has been tactically absolving himself from Buhari's misrule instead he wants to be judged by his own anticedents. He's made it a point to only campaign with his Lagos State performance rather than APC general performance which is brilliant tact.

Thirdly, majority of the people around Buhari knows for sure that they are really on extra time and might become totally irrelevant if they failed to align with the person who will win. Have you ever considered a time when the whole governors stood up against the president's wish? Eg against Buhari candidate at the primary election and the new naira policy.
trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd For Tinubu,akpabio In INI Lga,akwa Ibom State / Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.