Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven (1415 Views)

# I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. / Video: Must Watch! Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Yoruba Boys On How To Defeat Herdmen / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
I don't know for sure what is responsible for this beautiful trend, but I'm loving it. You know its beautiful to see how Igbo girls and Yoruba boys get along so well... Imo girls on top.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
But the same can't be said about a Yoruba man and Igbo man. ... ironically
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by LadyExcellency: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
lexylaw40:

Are you gay?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Are you gay?
oh come on......I mean to say Igbo men are always in competition with the Yorubas, an average Igbo man don't like a Yoruba person. But there ladies seem to like us. So I'm wondering why ??

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by kettykin: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
By the time we spill out our tales with yoruba ladies, internet will not contain the wailings of yorubas who will accuse igbos of not just taking over yoruba land but using their women unjustly ,mostly married and still cheating on their husbands. A stitch in time will save many hearts .

I respect Igbos who respect the women of their host by not opening such topics.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
kettykin:
By the time we spill out our tales with yoruba ladies, internet will not contain the wailings of yorubas who will accuse igbos of not just taking over yoruba land but using their women unjustly ,mostly married and still cheating on their husbands. A stitch in time will save many hearts .

a Yoruba lady ordinarily won't marry an Igbo man because of Igbo culture that doesn't regard females. A female can't inherite anything in Igbo land. But a Yoruba lady is a goddess to be reckoned with in her husband house because she have a say in her husband house

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nice observation
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by Amunethseranu(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
lexylaw40:
Yoruba man and Igbo man ,who will be on top ?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by bigpriik: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
how many woloba towtow I don shine for this Lagos I no fit count they love ibo dickk like mad.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexyking(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's not everything that is meant to be a dick measuring competition, the op never mentioned that Yoruba boys were taking over Igbo girls, he merely stated that it was a trend but you had to see it as a competition.

By the way, there's nothing to be proud about sleeping with a married woman, Yoruba or not.

kettykin:

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by goodnessme1(f): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
lexylaw40:
oh come on......I mean to say Igbo men are always in competition with the Yorubas, an average Igbo man don't like a Yoruba person. But there ladies seem to like us. So I'm wondering why ??
Average Yoruba man hate Igbos but like to have their beautiful women because they want to have handsome boys and beautiful girls that looks like Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2023
goodnessme1:
Average Yoruba man hate Igbos but like to have their beautiful women because they want to have handsome boys and beautiful girls that looks like Igbos.
let the love affair continue....
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 5:16pm On May 01, 2023
Cool stuff I've also noticed
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by BloomingDale(f): 5:20pm On May 01, 2023
bigpriik:
how many woloba towtow I don shine for this Lagos I no fit count they love ibo dickk like mad.

I doubt anyone likes Obi diicck like mad.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 5:31pm On May 01, 2023
Yoruba all the way
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 5:31pm On May 01, 2023
Yoruba all the way cool
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by OfoIgbo: 6:24pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
a Yoruba lady ordinarily won't marry an Igbo man because of Igbo culture that doesn't regard females. A female can't inherite anything in Igbo land. But a Yoruba lady is a goddess to be reckoned with in her husband house because she have a say in her husband house

Igbo ladies that are married to Igbo men have greater say in their husbands' homes than Yoruba women married to Yoruba men.

Igbo women are way more beautiful and more attractive than Yoruba ladies, which is why only a few Igbo men marry Yoruba ladies.
Igbocuisine is also a factor because Igbo men still need their nsala, onugbu, oha, ofe akwu, isi ewu, abacha, nkwobi e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 6:56pm On May 01, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Igbo ladies that are married to Igbo men have greater say in their husbands' homes than Yoruba women married to Yoruba men.

Igbo women are way more beautiful and more attractive than Yoruba ladies, which is why only a few Igbo men marry Yoruba ladies.
Igbocuisine is also a factor because Igbo men still need their nsala, onugbu, oha, ofe akwu, isi ewu, abacha, nkwobi e.t.c
stop deceiving your self. I own tread.....igbo girls are bimbos and that's why we like them
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by lexylaw40: 6:56pm On May 01, 2023
OfoIgbo:

stop deceiving your self. I own tread.....igbo girls are bimbos and that's why we like them tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by 00FFT00(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
I don't know for sure what is responsible for this beautiful trend, but I'm loving it. You know its beautiful to see how Igbo girls and Yoruba boys get along so well... Imo girls on top.

I actually only see Igbo men and Yoruba girls. They love their free spending Igbo Odogwu's. Petty Yoruba men are engrossed in their jealousy and hate of Igbo men.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by Armaggedon: 7:36pm On May 01, 2023
Yoruba: Igbos are taking over Yorubaland and intertribal marriage is their tool.

Yoruba: Igbo girls and Yoruba men, match made in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by NothingDoMe: 7:59pm On May 01, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Are you gay?
😄
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by OfoIgbo: 8:07pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
stop deceiving your self. I own tread.....igbo girls are bimbos and that's why we like them

You guys like igbo girls because they are by far, more beautiful than Yoruba girls.
Yoruba guys like the fair smooth skin and beautiful face of Igbo girls, mixed with their penchant for cleanliness.
The Igbo gene is such a beautiful thing and Yorubas want to add that to their bloodline. That doesn't mean they are not dedicated tribalists.
FFK used an Igbo lady to pile up four Igbo-looking handsome sons, but that didn't.prevent him from joining in the anti-Igho frenzy in Lagos during the governorship elections of a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven by SadiqBabaSani: 8:08pm On May 01, 2023
kiss
kettykin:

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Raises Alarm Over Tinubu’s Health, Whereabouts / Delta State 6 Ijaw Native Lgas. / Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.