Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams (15752 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by nkemjacob2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Those people still supporting APC by this time looking @ d whole situation need to go for medical check up
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by tuzle(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
unmask:
cost about $2.5m per mw

Kainji is 760MW do the maths
can I know where u got ur details from because from what I quoted one would need more than a billion dollar to build kanji dam again and that is a lot of naira like 1trillion naira.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Marvelshrew: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Urchins shouting price used to build a dam now is different from the one Tafawa built make I give u dis one eh, so you stop wailing.

Nigeria owes $39661mil and the cost of Bui I'll building a dam is like kanji presently is $209mil.

So the money Nigeria owes would build 189 Kanji dam.

Urchins stop wailing
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Malory:
It is good to hear from our president in waiting. Nigerians can't wait for this man to take us to the promised land.
That's true
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Napata77: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
BentizilL:
US owe a debt that could build 1 million kainji dam, talk another thing abeg... undecided

EXACT SAME THING I WAS THINKING. WHAT IS DAM?

THE US THAT OWES 6 TRILLION DOLLARS, HOW MANY DAMS WILL THEY BUILD WITH THAT?

OBI'S RHETORIC IS VERY APPEALING TO THE UNSCHOOLED, NAIVE MASSES, AND THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW OR RESEARCH ISSUES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Lincton: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
This obi self, he exaggerates at each speech. How many hydro electric power station did he built at Anambra when he governed?
Talk is cheap obi
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by grandstar(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2023
That's a big lie.

To build a dam Kainji size should cost at least $1bn. Multiplied that by 160 and you get $160bn.

Nigeria does not owe that much.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by newdawn2017(f): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's bigger and greater than everyone in your village put together

He's your next President wether you like it or not
we reject it in Jesus name Peter obi is atiku, tinubu, buhari & babangida, Abdul salami, yes Al mustapha. On the mandate of Sowore & AAC a neutral & stand out entity I stand. [url]#Soworemagashi2023[/url]
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by newdawn2017(f): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2023
PointZerom:

How can Urchins be sensible?
& u re called what again? Pigs!. Meanwhile on d mandate of Sowore & AAC I stand come 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Xiaohei(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man knowledgeable Nigerians don't take your false statistic serious grin grin

Na suffer go kill you. Dey there dey vomit rubbish. This hardship for Nigeria never tire you and your family? Even if you be rich man, how about your family members, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, neighbours? How their lives be? Every patriotic Nigerian dey pray for a better Nigeria so we all fit enjoy the resources God bless us with. Mumu!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by ossrojustice(m): 4:37am On Feb 05, 2023
The person you are supporting can't even speak without Blu ba ,it he even mention anything Statistics his brain will knock
yarimo:
Mumu man knowledgeable Nigerians don't take your false statistic serious grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by ossrojustice(m): 4:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Do US need more dams than NIGERIA, do Us have power issues, you people are really used to darkness that lights can't not shine through you little mindset, to rate any government as successful such government need to provide power
Napata77:

EXACT SAME THING I WAS THINKING. WHAT IS DAM?

THE US THAT OWES 6 TRILLION DOLLARS, HOW MANY DAMS WILL THEY BUILD WITH THAT?

OBI'S RHETORIC IS VERY APPEALING TO THE UNSCHOOLED, NAIVE MASSES, AND THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW OR RESEARCH ISSUES.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by ossrojustice(m): 4:48am On Feb 05, 2023
In case you don't know power was only privatized in 2014 after Obi have Left office, before then it use to be a federal government stuff
Lincton:
This obi self, he exaggerates at each speech. How many hydro electric power station did he built at Anambra when he governed?
Talk is cheap obi
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First, Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end #EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu’s stooge who will not go against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his political career..... And lastly but most importantly, the military would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals invoked the old, tired “divide and rule” tactics.... Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president.... Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire..... Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu..... Tears on my eyes right now.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Fearyourcreator: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
Lolzzzz!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Dirpetaner: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
There is no promised land.
Malory:
It is good to hear from our president in waiting. Nigerians can't wait for this man to take us to the promised land.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
ossrojustice:
The person you are supporting can't even speak without Blu ba ,it he even mention anything Statistics his brain will knock
rip English
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xiaohei:

Na suffer go kill you. Dey there dey vomit rubbish. This hardship for Nigeria never tire you and your family? Even if you be rich man, how about your family members, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, neighbours? How their lives be? Every patriotic Nigerian dey pray for a better Nigeria so we all fit enjoy the resources God bless us with. Mumu!
you must be kid if this is all what you can post in politics

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Chuksaluta(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gandrova:
Can you listen to yourself also. There was no such money back then

I don't understand you? You may need to study about present value of money and inflation.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Chuksaluta(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
grandstar:
That's a big lie.

To build a dam Kainji size should cost at least $1bn. Multiplied that by 160 and you get $160bn.

Nigeria does not owe that much.

You mentioned me earlier to say $82m is not equivalent to $1bn. But here you are saying something different.

We owe 77 trillion and a simple Google check will show you that. Convert it to dollars.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Xiaohei(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
you must be kid if this is all what you can post in politics

A kid?
Must be kidding?
Which one you bin mean, Metuselah, the politician?
Don’t you want to see a better Nigeria? Abi dem born you to suffer in perpetuity?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xiaohei:

A kid?
Must be kidding?
Which one you bin mean, Metuselah, the politician?
Don’t you want to see a better Nigerian? Abi dem born you to suffer in perpetuity?
Tell me anywhere in the world where some people do not suffer, if you can't definitely you are a kid .
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by AntiTerrorist: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cutehector:
many yoruba christians will vote for tinubu. I dont trust that tribe.
What about many ibo christians?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by ADSP116(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
I need more of this your hammers on the senseless Obituaries.
Hopium:
The sakamanje Pandora Anini is on the beat with motivational speech again.

You had 8 years to transform Anambra to the Dubai of Nigeria; you didn't. The delusional Obingo thinks Nigeria is a pet project. Abeg go siddon! cheesy

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by Xiaohei(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
Tell me anywhere in the world where some people do not suffer, if you can't definitely you are a kid .

Chai! Your brains don fry I swear! So you like as Nigeria be like this with poverty everywhere? Chai! You suppose go baff for Ikpoba river so that all the mumuness wey gum your body go comot!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams by yarimo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xiaohei:

Chai! Your brains don fry I swear! So you like as Nigeria be like this with poverty everywhere? Chai! You suppose go baff for Ikpoba river so that all the mumuness wey gum your body go comot!
you must tell me where there is no suffering in this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) / Videos From APC Lagos Governorship Primary / Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.