Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw (21940 Views)

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' / Open Letter To Mr.president By Seyilaw - People React / Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by InvertedHammer: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0WRwUZf8e3JJjFWA6CUZxic1cJThA2UQtA1j17hM6Rv3766CndWdNXVXZBzL3jyS1l&id=135140476511057&eav=AfYM5o32vRh8yz8uyHGluVeSv9zG5qfx0ClX7K0BXtArIf3pj4J4L2M8ThDsQhT6LvY&paipv=0&_rdr

/
Why do supporters of Tinubu always start or end with a disclaimer? Most of them will come online to support him and turn off their comments section. Guilty conscience is the worst thing to happen to a soul.

/
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by buhariguy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
mrvitalis:
The question is is Tinubu today in the same physical and mental health capacity as the Tinubu that ruled Lagos ?

That's the key question

Age catches up with everyone eventually that's why we have retirement age
is obi.diot and atiku the same physical and mental capacity like 20yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by coolplanet: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:
Well said Seyilaw. Many people that left their village to Lagos with their polybag knows the truth but the inbuilt hatred in their heart will not make them.

The millennium classrooms alone is enough to always give kudos to Jagaban.

Before you crucify me, am a Yoruba man and stays in Lagos. I think you should have a rethink. I just wondered how you people think Tinubu built Lagos. In terms of road infrastructure, Lagos is worst off compare to River State. Jakande's works in Lagos superceded all the work of APC governors put together.If you had mentioned Fashola,I would have appreciated you cos Oshodi was cleared by him during his first 100 days in office. This could not be achieved by Tinubu cos he is their father.
What Tinubu did was to accommodate thugs and use them to achieve election victory through violence. I challenged you to mention what Tinubu did during his administration. Please don't mention blueprint cos that is not an achievement but a paper work. PDP has the blueprint of 2nd Niger bridge but was completed by APC who takes the credit. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof says the word of God. Waiting for his achievements that superceded Jakande.

1 Like

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by BreconHills(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:
What is all these hyping of Tinubu developing Lagos sef? So all the past Lagos governors didn't do anything only the heroine and cocaine drug sniffing baron?

So Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson, Mudashiru Gbolahan, R. Adr Ndubuisi Kanu, late Lateef Jakande(Baba Kekere), Brigadier Buba Marwa etc did nothing in Lagos?

If you were living in Lagos in 90's you would not be asking this question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by BreconHills(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

But Obi is contesting too, are there no hospital in Anambra State?

Why has any politicians not go there for treatment?

You are smart. Incisive answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Urchins are now on the ropes. It's no more about the party now. It's now their person that they are strongly holding unto.
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
I am not asking you if you are Yoruba or Tapa. If truly you stay in Lagos then you will know about his achievement i mentioned.

coolplanet:

Before you crucify me, am a Yoruba man and stays in Lagos. I think you should have a rethink. I just wondered how you people think Tinubu built Lagos. In terms of road infrastructure, Lagos is worst off compare to River State. Jakande's works in Lagos superceded all the work of APC governors put together.If you had mentioned Fashola,I would have appreciated you cos Oshodi was cleared by him during his first 100 days in office. This could not be achieved by Tinubu cos he is their father.
What Tinubu did was to accommodate thugs and use them to achieve election victory through violence. I challenged you to mention what Tinubu did during his administration. Please don't mention blueprint cos that is not an achievement but a paper work. PDP has the blueprint of 2nd Niger bridge but was completed by APC who takes the credit. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof says the word of God. Waiting for his achievements that superceded Jakande.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by coolplanet: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:
I am not asking you if you are Yoruba or Tapa. If truly you stay in Lagos then you will know about his achievement i mentioned.

You are yet to answer my question. We need to compare his achievements with Jakande,my friend. Am waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't have energy for baseless discussion if you cannot answer me. I stated a fact and I'm expecting you to counter or accept it first before bringing Alhaji Lateef Jakande into the discussion.

coolplanet:

You are yet to answer my question. We need to compare his achievements with Jakande,my friend. Am waiting for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by elonmuskbaby: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's not wickedness but envy.

Tinubu is the only contestant that is marketing himself based on what he's achieved.

I dare the rest to followsuit.
it's not as if he's not competent but he's fvcking old.dont you get it? The tinubu of 1999 as the governor of Lagos state is completely different from the tinubu now.i suspect memory loss and Parkinson disease.he has spent the best part of his life as a politician.therefore aso Rock is not for retirement.it is for work and competent leaders.lets be rational and logical abeg

Any body pushing for tinubu are in 2 categories.the sychophants/ass licker who knows the truth but because of what they want to eat/favours/appointment they want to collect from him they won't say the truth

The completely/wilfully ignorant Nigerians who cannot see the handwriting on the wall or who cannot think deeply and who are so stupidly blinded by ethnicity that they cannot see that the problems of Nigeria is beyond ethnic affiliations.
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by forgiveness: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tycyborg:

Some even said he is older than Obasanjo... Besides I tend to ask this question... There is an African proverb that says the more older you are the more experience you have... All of a sudden what happened to the proverb...
In additional I believe being the president doesn't have anything to do with age... It's all about knowledge... Critical knowledge ... So what has that got to do with age?
Nigerians can be funny with stupid excuses

If it's about youth, almost all our founding fathers were in their mid 30s. What did most of them do?

Just as you said. We need critical thinking leaders not just a young or old leaders.

1 Like

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by mycar: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Inhuman69:

English hard too much or i should type it in yoruba
I am not a yoruba so why would you type it in yoruba for me?
anyways, I believe your earlier post wasn't meant for me. it looks like a mistake.
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by walefresh3(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
WibusJaga:

OK even if he was a Superman that built Lagos, his mental health has deteriorated over the years.

Can the balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie feature in a debate now or can he answer random questions from journalists, without committing gaffes?

Abeg we don't want to end up with another Paul Biya of Cameroon or that South Sudan president that urinated on his trousers in public.
tinubu on sick bed is far better than pathological lieing aspirant call obi
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Successkay12(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:
Well said Seyilaw. Many people that left their village to Lagos with their polybag knows the truth but the inbuilt hatred in their heart will not make them.

The millennium classrooms alone is enough to always give kudos to Jagaban.
Am part of d student that benefits millennium classroom bcus i graduated to jss1 year 2000

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by odunH(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
Including the ones that attended free school lagos too...mad people.
What's the cause for abuse? Argue your points nau!
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by afadi2410: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
forgiveness:

Yes. Ask yourself. How can someone without good mental health outsmart the cabals to win APC presidential primary against all odds?

How old is Tinubu if you think he is not actually 70 years old?

Outsmart or outpaid?
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Guardiola84: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
It's not wickedness but envy.

Tinubu is the only contestant that is marketing himself based on what he's achieved.

I dare the rest to followsuit.

What did he do in Lagos ,mention them pls ,tell us d world class hospitals ,schs ,roads ,flyovers he built in Lagos Kai

1 Like

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by coolplanet: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
madridguy:
I don't have energy for baseless discussion if you cannot answer me. I stated a fact and I'm expecting you to counter or accept it first before bringing Alhaji Lateef Jakande into the discussion.

If I may get you correctly on your first post. Does it mean he only has one achievement. How come he developed Lagos as you guys believed. Wake up from your slumber. He didn't do much during his tenure. His successor even did better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Victorclean1: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Deoo1125:
Meanwhile our dull, daft empty score neighbor from the yeast, keep running than to our space for better life after they have destroyed theirs, they lack good leaders and failed traditional institution which had affected the moral standard of their youth. Their hatred and jolousy for the people of SW had made them to start behaving like mad dogs in the country political space. Mad people everywhere.

IPOB pigs I know can't not be jealous of Oduduwpigs because their standard of living is far better. Poverty index is better. Grow up man
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Victorclean1: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
blowjohn:

Attack the message nd leave the messenger.

Did he make valid points?

If for example I say I support atiku because during his tenure there was electricity u shud be able to tell me that's a lie.

Apply constructive criticism and give credit when due.

That's why we africans are not moving forward.

Yes u can say that Tinubu is probably too old to govern, etc..

But this guy just challenged u to agree or not whether Tinubu did well as a governor and ur here brandishing tribal sentiments.

You are wrong , the senility behind the suggestion is baffling. Tinubu developed Lagos to be the worst city in Africa and 4th worst city in the world.

A normal thinking human being should be ashamed to bring it up. I query the foolishness behind such generalised believe hovering among SW. Do SW have leaders or elders?
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by shegz24(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
mrvitalis:
The question is is Tinubu today in the same physical and mental health capacity as the Tinubu that ruled Lagos ?

That's the key question

Age catches up with everyone eventually that's why we have retirement age

The age stuff is propaganda... this same man have campaigned in more states than any other candidate...
Every other day he is in one state or the other.

The truth is that even if Tinubu ran round Teslim Balogun stadium 5times and read the entire constitution on stage some people will still find dirt(propaganda) to throw on him.
Those that wont vote for him wont still vote for him and vice versa.
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Victorclean1: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Damzy101:

You can simply construct your statements without being childish and shortsighted.
I'm not a supporter of Tinubu. I have my reasons. You also have your reasons for supporting whoesover you're supporting.
Your unethical comment made me quote you.
We all have our choices. Stop being toxic with your candidate.

Seyi presented an unarguable fact.
Separating Tinubu from Lagos' prosperity is like not making reference to Peter Obi's relentless contributions to Anambra as well.

Let's learn how to accommodate glaring truths and separate ourselves from the grip of childishness, hatred and low - thinking acumen.

✌️
A typical example of one of the odudupig's with the brain of an earthworm. Are you not aware that Lagos is the worst city to live in Africa and the world.

Grow up man.
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by shegz24(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Na this one dey vex me part.

I really dont have problem with campaigning against him or even the propaganda , even call his age or his dodgy school record but not you making it look like he did nothing as Governor of Lagos; like all of us were in a coma or something.

Just like 8years(2031) from now,make one person come dey yarn sey Fashola no do anything as Governor of Lagos.

That is beyond hatred, it's an insult to the intelligence of those of us that were old enough when he was Governor.
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Greggdekor007: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
odduduwa:
Expired bankrupt comedian, who cares about an ewedu munching pig

But you care, when those frog voices abandoned Ejime P-Squirrel talk about Obidient.

Hatred is in your blood
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by babydioku(f): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Imposing a senile oldman with questionable past on Nigerians under a failed party is wickedness
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by tonididdy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
9ja nor be lagox
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
shegz24:

The age stuff is propaganda... this same man have campaigned in more states than any other candidate...
Every other day he is in one state or the other.

The truth is that even if Tinubu ran round Teslim Balogun stadium 5times and read the entire constitution on stage some people will still find dirt(propaganda) to throw on him.
Those that wont vote for him wont still vote for him and vice versa.
If you think Tinubu is mentally and physically fit then you have a problem

1 Like

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by blowjohn(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Victorclean1:

You are wrong , the senility behind the suggestion is baffling. Tinubu developed Lagos to be the worst city in Africa and 4th worst city in the world.

A normal thinking human being should be ashamed to bring it up. I query the foolishness behind such generalised believe hovering among SW. Do SW have leaders or elders?

Compare lagos to any other state in the country then
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Villa12(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
coolplanet:

Tinubu is miles ahead of all other candidate
Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by coolplanet: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu is miles ahead of all other candidate

Show us his achievements if you stay in Lagos. Not blueprint but evidence. Am waiting

1 Like

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Geminiivory: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ijoba85:
I doubt if you ever lived in Lagos before 1999...you would never be proud of Lagos at that time , check lagos now

YOU RE A LIAR... A CERTIFIED ONE AT THAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years / Nine States, Other Commands Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.