Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) (33843 Views)

Abia Governorship: Igbokwe Sues PDP, INEC, Asks Court To Nullify Ahiwe Candidacy / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

We are talking about real change in Abia, you are talking about LGAs that determine who wins, when Ikpeazu was sharing a measly N500 to Abia postnatal mothers, did he give those from these LGA N5,000?

You political foot soldiers and lackeys think with your stomachs alone. You own is just collect money from politicians and do their biddings like buffoons.
2023 will teach you empty lackeys and man-fridays of politicians that paradigm shift is a great possibility in politics. You will learn, just calm down and watch.
I'm averse to vituperation and personal insult. You can't call me a political foot soldier when you don't know who I am and where I am based. And if you must know I'm not a party member and has never worked for any politician.
And as for Ikpeazu giving postnatal mothers five hundred naira is no business of mine because he isn't obligated to do so, and even if he decides to give more most people would still call it a waste of resources.
Again, how did you come to the conclusion that Otti represents political paradigm shift.
As the 10th grandson of Aba, yes, ABA (most of you don't know Aba is the name of a person), I know that the vision of my forefathers for glory isn't yet attained. Even Ikpeazu failed in my own opinion.
My prayer is that God will disappoint the enemies of Abia and bring a man who would set it on the path of glory.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by chinemezeq: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So, if you have godfathers in alaigbo then when don't you focus on that, why do ipigs focus on Yorubaland and Yoruba leaders. Charity begins at home.
laughable, that news that u commented against igbos, how did it connect to yoruba news. Imaghi ihe o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.