Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? (543 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Peter Obi: When Asked About NEXT Ownership. See Answer. / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
The endorsement of Peter Obi by two time president Obasanjo is probably the single landmark endorsement of Obi presidential campaigns.

Obi despite being Igbo, hasn't gotten any endorsement from any political leader in his region or even in the SS, or any state in the north, but when he campaigns in those areas with no endorsement his campaign ground is not as embarrassing as of when he campaigns in the south west..

Despite having the endorsement of the only Yoruba president and the acclaimed Yoruba group afenifere, Obi is constantly shamed in the Southwest.

When will Obi realize he's been scammed by the Yoruba president, at least they're not even trying to decieve, the shameful rallies should be a testament to the rejection and bigotry, when will he be enlightened.

I still stand by my analysis Obi won't get 20k votes in these south west states oyo, ogun, osun ekiti, Ondo.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by malali: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
20k is harsh oooohhh

lets see if its harsh reality.
Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
malali:
20k is harsh oooohhh

lets see if its harsh reality.

It's a fact, I support PDP but I don't even think pdp can get 500K VOTES FROM SW

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
People please wake the f up!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by Waterysperm: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:

It's a fact, I support PDP but I don't even think pdp can get 500K VOTES FROM SW

Let's stake that Obi will defeat Atiku in the Southwest. I have 100k already. Obi will come second after Tinubu in the West. If you refuse to this stake since you are sure that Obi won't get 20k votes there, then you are a Scallywag. I dey wait.
Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Waterysperm:

Let's stake that Obi will defeat Atiku in the Southwest. I have 100k already. Obi will come second after Tinubu in the West. If you refuse to this stake since you are sure that Obi won't get 20k votes there, then you are a Scallywag. I dey wait.

There are more profitable things I can use to tie down that money and get better returns bro
Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by Cosmatikka: 1:22am On Feb 05, 2023
It will end when someone in your family bcoms relevant 1/50 of what Peter Obi is. Ode.
Nobi only scam, na spanner

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi : When Will The Scam End? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Cosmatikka:
It will end when someone in your family bcoms relevant 1/50 of what Peter Obi is. Ode.
Nobi only scam, na spanner

No one in my family, made a thread here.

Yeah but you are right I'd never be as relevant as obi, same way I'm right obi is getting scammed

(1) (Reply)

PDP Tells Tinubu To Lift His Knees From The Neck Of Nigerians / Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages / Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.