Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage (2210 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Prolificlife(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello Lively Stones Family,

I need your advise. I have been married to my husband for six year, we have a five year old daughter. My husband has a baby mama that has two girls for him. The girls are ten and eight years old. He told me he did not want to marry his baby mama cos she was a runs girl, he had caught her severally with different men, he had to take a DNA tests on his children to make sure they are truly his children.

When we got married, my husband told me that his baby mama took the girls away and said he will never see his children again. For over six years, we never heard anything from this woman until she suddenly appeared last December, on Christmas day. When the bell rang, my husband’s younger brother who was in the sitting room, was the one that opened the door…he came to tell me and my husband.

We were both shocked to see her and the girls and one boy. My husband was so overjoyed to see his daughters. I welcomed them in and gave them food to eat. The children were also happy to meet my daughter, their half sister. We all just thought the boy with them was the woman’s son from maybe another man she was with. It was after eating, that my husband’s babymama said that the boy is my husband’s son.

According to her, she found out she was pregnant after she left him but she was so upset that she vowed not to tell him about his son. And true to talk, the boy looked so much like my husband. My husband was so happy…he hugged the boy several times. I was happy for my husband but also sad that my husband’s first son is coming from the baby mama. I reminded my husband that he has to do DNA too for the boy to make sure the boy is his…my husband agreed.

This woman and her children stayed till evening. When I asked when are they leaving, the woman said they are staying the night. And that, she wants the children to start living with their father cos things are difficult for her. She cannot cope with taking care of them anymore. I was shocked….like, the children can stay but not her…she said she has no where to stay and no money for hotel. So, my husband gave her money to go to a hotel. The children stayed with us.

That night, I asked my husband how am I supposed to look after this woman’s 3 children plus mine. My husband said we will manage cos he cannot reject his children. The next day, my husband spoke to his baby mama on the phone. This woman said she wants to be close to her children. She wants to relocate back to Lagos mainland cos she lives on the island…so she can be close to the children. I said ok.

After the DNA test that proved the boy is my husband’s son…things are normal now. The 3 children are living with us,…they have started school. They are play with my children. Last Friday, their mother came to visit them on Friday evening. I asked her why she didn’t come in the morning on Saturday cos Friday evening that she came was already late, around 7.30pm. She said traffic held her.

This woman stayed until it was almost 10.30pm..I had to ask when is she leaving…she said she wants to spend the night with her children in her childrens room. Ha…I said no way…I asked her to leave…she refused….I looked at my husband….my husband asked her to leave…she was like, why am I so wicked….that she has raised this children by herself for six years and now I want to keep her away from her children.

I told her she can come back the next day, take her children to spend the weekend with her and bring them back on Sunday evening. She started saying I am heartless…she only just wants to spend the night in her childrens room…because she was crying…my husband said ok,..she can spend the night with the kids. That night, I refused to speak to my husband cos I felt he betrayed me. This woman spent the entire night, the next day in our house and when it was almost 4pm….I asked her to leave….she laughed an evil laugh….

The next thing she said is….you are being jealous right….that your husband’s ex is back…and if you keep acting like this…I will take him back from you…hes mine first and will always be mine first. She left around 4.30pm. All through that weekend, I was unhappy and angry at my husband for allowing his ex back into our lives. Clearly, she has an agenda..to get him back.

On Wednesday, my husband said…the children’s mother said he should bring the children to her place over the weekend since I dont want to see her. I said ok…So, after school yesterday….my hubby took the children to drop them in their mom’s place. My people …do you know my husband did not return home yesterday…even till this morning…as am writing you…hes not back from the Island…from his ex house where he went to drop his children yesterday evening.

The only text my husband sent last night around 11pm was that, there was alot of traffic and so he will be staying back on the island…to come back in the morning. I asked him where will he spend the night…maybe in a hotel….he said I should not ask him…that he is a grown man and he can take care of himself…my God….last night…I could not sleep…all I kept thinking was my husband was with the ex…and maybe having s3x with her.

I am boiling with anger and frustration….waiting for my husband to return…almost 10am this morning…he’s still not back…his no is switched off. My mind is running wild….I have been crying too…I know I cant control myself when he comes back but I also feel if I am not careful…I may loose my husband and drive him into the arms of this witch. This woman looks like a seductress…with her big breasts and bum….swinging it everywhere….no wonder why men can’t keep away from her.

Please I need my husband away from her…how do I handle this matter,….I feel like I am already loosing this battle before the war even started. I need advise quickly….

Anonymous

Do you have a story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at livelystonesng@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348029870309

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-i-have-been-having-sleepless-nights-about-my-marriage/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Duchessree(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Omg 😱😱😱
Things dey occur for this life o
I'm speechless 🤐🤐🤐
Is this real

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Chaii........Okafor's Law of Congoelasticity at play on the Island.

But I remember one thread created by a lady where the lady asked "Ladies can you marry a single father"?? .........And many ladies on that thread were commenting "No, No, No they cant marry a man that already has a child oo.......But here is a women who has married a man with two kids from another woman.

Women sha!!!! I will never understand them.
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
To deal with a baby mama, you don't need to be soft from the beginning.

Reject everything, that doesn't sit well with you, when thrown at you the first time.

Better be a witch wife than a crying wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Betterhalf2(f): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hhhmmm
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Your husband don go back to his babymama...
As your husband is soft on her when she came, you should know they are back together
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Richy4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
All these wonderful stories that would have been well scripted and forwarded to African magic movies for good Acting...Tonto Dike would have acted the hell out of that script as the narrator, Oge Okoye or Benita Nzeribe would have made a perfect baby mama...Jim Iyke the man..

The narrator here looked more like the baby mama or side chick...the other woman's children were older than her's... She shouldn't let the marriage certificate deceive her...

Giving birth to a child outside wedlock could be tagged mistake.. when it repeats itself again, it's no longer a mistake... The woman should have known and prepared herself on what will eventually come knocking someday...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't know what to say.maybe u should go down on ur knees

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
cool
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
If you are wise you will partner with the other woman everything you are complaining about is what you were taught and what society made you believe.

Better join the woman to work on his head than to try to control him against her ... Men no dey respond to that kind thing o... If you do too much baba go send you back with your one daughter... Instead just play the long game. Start to plan a comfortable life without him in the picture, where you are financially stable and free from shinanigans... No go die becasue of prick like that ivd motor guy case...and within two month he replaces you like a bad tire he bought in ladipo.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Beremx(f): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
All I can say is

Odi egwu!!
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Caramia2020(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Old fire wood de quick de light, sole proprietorship has been turned to partnership business. The lord is your strength.
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dayummmm
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by sorextee(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2023
This one choke o.

Just play along with the woman. We call it games theory.
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2023
I have said it before that rat nor de forget him old hole!

Ladies please pick that young man and brush him up instead of going for a ready made
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by MrTed(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2023
It's understandable that you're feeling angry and frustrated about your husband's recent actions. However, it's important to approach the situation with a level head and open communication with your husband. Try to talk to him calmly about your concerns and listen to his perspective. It's also important to set clear boundaries and expectations for your relationship and to trust your husband to respect them. If the situation continues to escalate, you may consider seeking the help of a therapist to work through your feelings and to find a resolution. It's important to approach the situation in a calm and respectful manner, as raising your voice or making accusations will likely escalate the issue and harm your relationship. Try to have a conversation with your husband about your feelings and concerns. Listen to his perspective and try to understand where he's coming from.

It's also important to have clear boundaries in your relationship, such as maintaining separate homes or not having contact with the ex. Be clear with your husband about what you expect from him and the boundaries you need in order to feel secure in your relationship.

It's possible that your husband is not aware of the impact his actions have on you and he may need your guidance to understand your perspective. However, if despite your best efforts to communicate and set boundaries, the situation continues to escalate, consider seeking the help of a couples therapist. A therapist can provide a neutral and safe space for you and your husband to work through your issues and find a resolution together.

Remember that the most important thing is to prioritize your mental health and well-being, and to work towards a solution that is best for both of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Man has been knacking the ‘ex’ whilst married. The marriage can’t last another 6 months
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by jeromestarks: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2023
I didn't read the long epistle you wrote Op, but I know your problem is because you have given your glory to another man. You have fvcked many men. Their blood is inside you. Their blood is causing problems for you. You're now a curse!

Your naive and ignorant husband too did not consult and he's not wise enough to marry a virgin woman so he can have peace.

What a combination of disaster!

A woman you did not disvirgin is a recipe for disaster.
Be wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
I didn't read the long epistle you wrote Op, but I know your problem is because you have given your glory to another man. You have fvcked many men. Their blood is inside you. Their blood is causing problems for you. You're now a curse!

Your naive and ignorant husband too did not consult and he's not wise enough to marry a virgin woman so he can have peace.

What a combination of disaster!

A woman you did not disvirgin is a recipe for disaster.
Be wise!

God bless you bro,
Keep on doing the Lord's work
Seriously your message affects me to the core of my inner man and it keeps reminding me that under no circumstance in this life should I settle down with a used non virgin whether she's religious/ spiritual or not. I don't care my masculine imperative above all else.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Ur husband has gone back to his vomit..which he is nothing but a dog sorry to say. U should have acted immediately u saw her at ur door. The male child from the ex is also the final nail on ur coffin. U can still redeem ur marriage by letting ur husband know that u don't agree with his behaviour about his ex. The ex is a devil in disguise... People like her are many out there waiting to destroy beautiful family homes.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Your husband is a sissy and you should be prepared for his early demise due to his stupidity in allowing a venomous snake back into his life.

I'm sorry for insulting your husband Ma, but I'm compelled to.

His gullibility is why a street prostitute has 3 kids for him.

If you still want the marriage, you have to be the husband, at least for now. What I mean is that you have to be ruthless in permanently stamping out that female dog from your house.
Now I see reasons why they say (some) step mothers are wicked because if you don't act, you will lose your family.

That woman's strategy is to use her kids as bait into coming back in your husband's life AS HIS FIRST WIFE.
I beg you to please not vent the feelings on her children FOR NOW, especially since we don't know what the future holds. Life can make your child/children need their help in the future. BUT be rest assured that after stamping out that female dog from your house, she may manipulate her children to be informants on how you guys live in that house, so you will need to keep sensitive informations strictly between you and your husband and NOT even make your kids know things because some kids like me are too free minded and discuss anything with our step siblings because we have this fraternity ideology.

[b]If she need to see her kids, she should come for them but NEVER step her feet in your house again if you still want the marriage.

You need to pour out your mind to your husband either verbally or written and DON'T believe any assurance he gives you because he's currently overjoyed about having his children with him finally and he will do whatever it takes to keep them under him.
This also means if you make those children happy, you will earn your husband's total respect BUT don't ever overdo it cuz the kids will know you're only doing eye service.

I repeat, now is the time you become the husband in the house if you still want to keep the marriage.
You actually should still keep the marriage for the sake of your kids. It will affect them in ways only psychology can explain if you leave their dad.

Don't ever insult your husband though. Don't try to reason with him either on anything that has to do with that venomous creature.

Please be a mother to his children but don't give any inch of chance for that woman in your husband's life.

BUT if your husband fails to man up and reject that street prostitute from his life, you need to start preparing financially for his demise or to lose him.
She will try to bring up old times sake in her conversations with him. You should bring up your old, present and future sake with him too.

Be ruthless.

Don't tolerate those disrespect you did earlier such as letting your husband allow her stay overnight in your house! Shit! God forbid I'm in your husband's shoes but I will call her family that if she keeps coming to my house, I might kill her publicly..Lol.. I'll say anything just to keep her scared of me.

I think I've said enough ma'am

Good luck[/b]

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Unfortunately, you are with a man that is WEAK-MINDED.
Your husband does not know boundaries. . . . But you must set your own boundaries.
No one can advise you on what to do.

That woman will continue to use the children against you.
The children deserve to spend time with their dad, but not with the other woman constantly interferring.

I know what I would have done, but you must fix your own mess! kiss
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Eboski(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Madam let me tell you the truth , something you and your husband can’t see with your special eyes , allowing that woman to sleep over your house is a big mistake from you. She has dropped something in your home , someone you said she is a runs woman who can do anything to get her man back, you they there they preach what to do , na woman like you, use your leg waka reclaim your husband back…your husband isn’t doing things with his special eyes again……

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Baronthecelebri: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Divorce the bastard

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Autobot05: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prolificlife:
Hello Lively Stones Family,

I need your advise. I have been married to my husband for six year, we have a five year old daughter. My husband has a baby mama that has two girls for him. The girls are ten and eight years old. He told me he did not want to marry his baby mama cos she was a runs girl, he had caught her severally with different men, he had to take a DNA tests on his children to make sure they are truly his children.

When we got married, my husband told me that his baby mama took the girls away and said he will never see his children again. For over six years, we never heard anything from this woman until she suddenly appeared last December, on Christmas day. When the bell rang, my husband’s younger brother who was in the sitting room, was the one that opened the door…he came to tell me and my husband.

We were both shocked to see her and the girls and one boy. My husband was so overjoyed to see his daughters. I welcomed them in and gave them food to eat. The children were also happy to meet my daughter, their half sister. We all just thought the boy with them was the woman’s son from maybe another man she was with. It was after eating, that my husband’s babymama said that the boy is my husband’s son.

According to her, she found out she was pregnant after she left him but she was so upset that she vowed not to tell him about his son. And true to talk, the boy looked so much like my husband. My husband was so happy…he hugged the boy several times. I was happy for my husband but also sad that my husband’s first son is coming from the baby mama. I reminded my husband that he has to do DNA too for the boy to make sure the boy is his…my husband agreed.

This woman and her children stayed till evening. When I asked when are they leaving, the woman said they are staying the night. And that, she wants the children to start living with their father cos things are difficult for her. She cannot cope with taking care of them anymore. I was shocked….like, the children can stay but not her…she said she has no where to stay and no money for hotel. So, my husband gave her money to go to a hotel. The children stayed with us.

That night, I asked my husband how am I supposed to look after this woman’s 3 children plus mine. My husband said we will manage cos he cannot reject his children. The next day, my husband spoke to his baby mama on the phone. This woman said she wants to be close to her children. She wants to relocate back to Lagos mainland cos she lives on the island…so she can be close to the children. I said ok.

After the DNA test that proved the boy is my husband’s son…things are normal now. The 3 children are living with us,…they have started school. They are play with my children. Last Friday, their mother came to visit them on Friday evening. I asked her why she didn’t come in the morning on Saturday cos Friday evening that she came was already late, around 7.30pm. She said traffic held her.

This woman stayed until it was almost 10.30pm..I had to ask when is she leaving…she said she wants to spend the night with her children in her childrens room. Ha…I said no way…I asked her to leave…she refused….I looked at my husband….my husband asked her to leave…she was like, why am I so wicked….that she has raised this children by herself for six years and now I want to keep her away from her children.

I told her she can come back the next day, take her children to spend the weekend with her and bring them back on Sunday evening. She started saying I am heartless…she only just wants to spend the night in her childrens room…because she was crying…my husband said ok,..she can spend the night with the kids. That night, I refused to speak to my husband cos I felt he betrayed me. This woman spent the entire night, the next day in our house and when it was almost 4pm….I asked her to leave….she laughed an evil laugh….

The next thing she said is….you are being jealous right….that your husband’s ex is back…and if you keep acting like this…I will take him back from you…hes mine first and will always be mine first. She left around 4.30pm. All through that weekend, I was unhappy and angry at my husband for allowing his ex back into our lives. Clearly, she has an agenda..to get him back.

On Wednesday, my husband said…the children’s mother said he should bring the children to her place over the weekend since I dont want to see her. I said ok…So, after school yesterday….my hubby took the children to drop them in their mom’s place. My people …do you know my husband did not return home yesterday…even till this morning…as am writing you…hes not back from the Island…from his ex house where he went to drop his children yesterday evening.

The only text my husband sent last night around 11pm was that, there was alot of traffic and so he will be staying back on the island…to come back in the morning. I asked him where will he spend the night…maybe in a hotel….he said I should not ask him…that he is a grown man and he can take care of himself…my God….last night…I could not sleep…all I kept thinking was my husband was with the ex…and maybe having s3x with her.

I am boiling with anger and frustration….waiting for my husband to return…almost 10am this morning…he’s still not back…his no is switched off. My mind is running wild….I have been crying too…I know I cant control myself when he comes back but I also feel if I am not careful…I may loose my husband and drive him into the arms of this witch. This woman looks like a seductress…with her big breasts and bum….swinging it everywhere….no wonder why men can’t keep away from her.

Please I need my husband away from her…how do I handle this matter,….I feel like I am already loosing this battle before the war even started. I need advise quickly….

Anonymous

Do you have a story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at livelystonesng@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348029870309

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-i-have-been-having-sleepless-nights-about-my-marriage/

Not every man is a husband
Carry your cross ma
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Your husband is being dishonest. He will soon have a fourth child with her. Make it clear to him to either draw a line between you and the woman, or you will draw one between you and him.
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by nicerod(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
😃😁😁😅😂😀😜

Chapter 10 please

Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by obinna58(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
You have one kid, she has 3 kids grin

She’s more of the wife than you and she’s winning
Re: I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Just wasted my time reading this fiction undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Parents Say Thank You? / Westerners And Thier Deception! / Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.