Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike (59465 Views)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by herbalwisdom52(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2023
A true life story about tinubu the killer jagaban......

Read to the end to understand....

(Buhari, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Killed #EndSARS Protesters At
Lekki Toll Gate)......

Times have changed. The revolution is now. There’s no letting up.
No going back. This is it!
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, aka Sanwo-Tinubu, is
one of the agents of aged deposit being used to stamp out
domestic dissent. Sanwo-Olu in cahoot with General
Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his political
godfather, violated constitutional safeguards and disregard the
rights of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate by using soldiers
to fire live bullets on defenseless peaceful protesters.
Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu had vigorously denied knowledge and
involvement in the killings of the protesters. So also Buhari who in
his hollow address to the nation deliberately tap-danced around
the murder of protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. SaharaReporters
revealed that Sanwo-Olu was aware of plans by soldiers
from Bonny Camp to attack and kill Lekki protesters. “Though
Governor Sanwo-Olu blamed ‘forces beyond our control’ for the
attack... available facts at the disposal of this medium indicate that
the governor is being economical with the truth,” Reporters also posted a video that
incriminates Buhari and Sanwo-Olu.
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First,
Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu
Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end
#EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force
should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one
of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of
Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu’s stooge who will not go
against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his
political career.....
And lastly but most importantly, the military
would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of
Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu
and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained
hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals
invoked the old, tired “divide and rule” tactics....

Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president....

Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire.....

Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu.....

Tears on my eyes right now.....
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Seankhalifa: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2023
ictplotter:

I hope you n ur family will lead the revolution? Those that was killed in lekki die for nothing .
Atiku is our next president, I'm a southerner n I support Atiku 100%.
if dem born atiku well... make him become president... him and the cabal go enter one chance this time around... dem go tell us if na dia papa get 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Reference(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Made reference to the CIA using cash on the field for operations. But he didn't say that even in the US the activities of the CIA around the world remains controversial so it isn't exactly a box of chocolates, more like a can of worms he is opening.

The long and short remains, large amounts of cash moving around cannot be up to any good. You only need such volumes when you have something to hide, something to mismanage or something to negatively influence.

And from all this and with the pictures I see on the net of villains with the new notes I can only surmise that out fight against criminality involves just bribing them to lay low for a season.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by 123yes(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2023
lordkush:
This stupid wike should seize noice. He should boldly come out and declare for bobo Chicago. He knows the obedient in rivers will roast him like suya.

Wike is sole reason atiku clinched pdp ticket
A rat like wike challenging atiku. He thought the way he treated obi a notherner will treat atiku like that. They showed him. Now he’s crying everywhere which part if the core north has Obi not visited. I live in the North

And zombies think tinubu will win the north , only elrufai is talking now, shey ganduje, shettima, Simon lalong, etc. shey they have all read the room and re now quiet. I love the way obi did not waste time and resources campaigning in the core north. Just went to southern kaduna, and the parts that had obedients. Tinubu should go and win Kano, Zaria etc. he thinks he’s buhari. They will show him shege banza
. You should be ashamed of yourself self for writing trash about Wike, Obi and the south. Your northern brothers have rule Nigeria more than any other region, yet they are the poorest area in Nigeria. whether Obi will or loose he has made a mark which posterity will judge all of when the time reach. I remembered 2015 when all of you was promoting change. Today, bro, how market!
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Danybest: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Wike with the big balls.
Join our free telegram group for your free sure odds, check my signature for contact.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Elliotwaveforec: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari wants another Fulani to succeed him and he will fail. If Atiku wins, the military takes over and sets up an interim government or Nigeria breaks up.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by winterfell007(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
lordkush:
This stupid wike should seize noice. He should boldly come out and declare for bobo Chicago. He knows the obedient in rivers will roast him like suya.

A rat like wike challenging atiku. He thought the way he treated obi a notherner will treat atiku like that. They showed him. Now he’s crying everywhere

And zombies think tinubu will win the north , only elrufai is talking now, shey ganduje, shettima, Simon lalong, etc. shey they have all read the room and re now quiet. I love the way obi did not waste time and resources campaigning in the core north. Just went to southern kaduna, and the parts that had obedients. Tinubu should go and win Kano, Zaria etc. he thinks he’s buhari. They will show him shege banza
To be honest with you, I think Tinubu is gonna win election by slim margin. It’s sad but it’s true. Nigeria 🇳🇬 is a sad country to identify with honestly
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by fredylee: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2023
ictplotter:

Obituary Peter is the worst candidate in this election, let all ipob votes for him but Atiku is our next president by God grace.

The last journalist who used the despicable phrase you uttered above has become professionally irrelevant ever since. He's become public enemy No1, having unwittingly pitched himself against the Nigerian masses.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by femtex007(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=lordkush post=120640972]This stupid wike should seize noice. He should boldly come out and declare for bobo Chicago. He knows the obedient in rivers will roast him like suya.

A rat like wike challenging atiku. He thought the way he treated obi a notherner will treat atiku like that. They showed him. Now he’s crying everywhere

And zombies think tinubu will win the north , only elrufai is talking now, shey ganduje, shettima, Simon lalong, etc. shey they have all read the room and re now quiet. I love the way obi did not waste time and resources campaigning in the core north. Just went to southern kaduna, and the parts that had obedients. Tinubu should go and win Kano, Zaria etc. he thinks he’s buhari. They will show him shege banza [/quote
Time will tell
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by VictorGeneral4(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2023
lordkush:

wike is just making noise
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2023
lordkush:

I screenshot this comment. When BAT wins, you'll eat your word like suya.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Blazebond(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2023
ATIKU/OKOWA is a GOAL whether the devil's like it or not,their eyes don dey clear small small.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by puzzlegate(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2023
lordkush:

Your analysis is neither here nor there. Where is the core north really ? Obi went to sokoto ,Kastina, Kano, kaduna, Gombe, Taraba, Adamawa, etc. So what are you really saying ? ............ Ogbeni, find something else talk !
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Akpangbo: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Speaking for masses yet you killed the masses of Obigbo. Shameless man.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by saysoo: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/polls-presidency-backing-atiku-wike/amp/
Honestly Wike you are looking like a fool. Is there any book or law that says presidency should not support a candidate?
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Esobest(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Sure,,wike will.soon loose relevance
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Villa12(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
hardbody:

Sadly this time, there is no game to play. He has played himself out of the game.
You and your likes will come here to wail as usual
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
damble:

I am neutral bro.... I would have loved to support Obi but the rascality of the Obidients has changed my mind
If your support for Obi depended on his other supporters, then you are a nonentity! A simp and a weakling.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
lordkush:
you re just pained. Truth hurts
pain because of you? Why will I, you don't have any value just saying trash because you have DAta surely I will remind u of this trash later on
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by lordkush: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
puzzlegate:
Your analysis is neither here nor there. Where is the core north really ? Obi went to sokoto ,Kastina, Kano, kaduna, Gombe, Taraba, Adamawa, etc. So what are you really saying ? ............ Ogbeni, find something else talk !
the parts. He campaigned bin mubi not in yola, went to southern kaduna and not kaduna the capital. He left headslanmers alone. And I love it
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by lordkush: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
123yes:
. You should be ashamed of yourself self for writing trash about Wike, Obi and the south. Your northern brothers have rule Nigeria more than any other region, yet they are the poorest area in Nigeria. whether Obi will or loose he has made a mark which posterity will judge all of when the time reach. I remembered 2015 when all of you was promoting change. Today, bro, how market!
me ? Direct your comment to zombies. I’m obedient to the core
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kennydoc:

If not for Tinubu's greed, he would have supported the more qualified Osinbajo for the party ticket. Peter Obi wouldn't have had this much chance if Osinbajo was representing APC.
Who is osinbanjo? A mere Tinubu errand boy cannot stand in front of Peter Obi's profile. Keep your emotions in check.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by lordkush: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
pain because of you? Why will I, you don't have any value just saying trash because you have DAta surely I will remind u of this trash later on
blah sharap.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by lordkush: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
only animals bereft of reason re supporting Apc. Nigeria nor go contain Una. Try rigging and see hell
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Scamburster:

🙄
Yes, he's very OBIdient.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by damble: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
If your support for Obi depended on his other supporters, then you are a nonentity! A simp and a weakling.

Thank you ipob
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by damble: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eastprince101:
@damble we’ve moved past this stage stay in the mud were you belong! Vote ur foolishness

Thank you ipob. You guys are not difficult to identify
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by damble: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are an urchin, you were never in support of Obi in the first place.
Buhari's supporters did worse in 2011, they killed Southern corpers after that election, yet you voted Buhari 4 years later in 2015.

You are not fooling anyone here.

Thank you ipob
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by ifihearam: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Domipraiz:
This Wike talks like PARROT
Support Labour Party u no
Support Tinubu u no
Support Atiku na wahala

Guy man is confused

Who the gods wants to kill they first make them mad.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by bizhop01: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wike enemy like Rotimi and family are now Atiku best friend due to gragra foolish G5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.