Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,513 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike (59488 Views)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
damble:

Thank you ipob
You are most welcome.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by hardbody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
You and your likes will come here to wail as usual

No time. Y'all will suck up on your grime. I have no candidate, my hope is that the best of the worst should win for the sake of my country Nigeria.

Enjoy.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Villa12(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
hardbody:

No time. Y'all will suck up on your grime. I have no candidate, my hope is that the best of the worst should win for the sake of my country Nigeria.

Enjoy.
whatever

Tinubu will convincingly win
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by hardbody: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
whatever

Tinubu will convincingly win

I don't really care. I gain nothing, I lose nothing.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
damble:

Thank you ipob

My pleasure Mr urchin.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Villa12(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
hardbody:

I don't really care. I gain nothing, I lose nothing.
Story

You're always on social media defending one politician against the other and you're pretending you don't care

We know those who truly don't care not you
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Kennydoc(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Who is osinbanjo? A mere Tinubu errand boy cannot stand in front of Peter Obi's profile. Keep your emotions in check.

If he was running, the support Peter Obi has from the South South and North Central would have been divided into 2. As it stands, PO is the only Christian candidate among the main contestants. If Osinbajo was in the race, there would have been 2 Christian candidates. You think it doesn't matter?
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by hardbody: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
Story

You're always on social media defending one politician against the other and you're pretending you don't care

We know those who truly don't care not you

Your views are yours, I do not have to prove anything. I maintain, let the best of the worst that Nigeria has on offer win. At least I have a right to analyze and dissect your contestants and just like an average journalist (which I am not), I have to be dispassionate about my contents.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Villa12(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
hardbody:

Your views are yours, I do not have to prove anything. I maintain, let the best of the worst that Nigeria has on offer win. At least I have a right to analyze and dissect your contestants and just like an average journalist (which I am not), I have to be dispassionate about my contents.
I don't have issues with anyone having a preferred candidate. It's democracy so it's normal

I only disagree on your view claiming you don't care about the contestants

You truly care sir!

We know those who do not care. We don't find them on this space
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Chemlite: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
UnknownT:
Atiku won Rivers but lost in 2019. So he doesn't need to win Rivers in other to win the election. Wike na jail you and Okowa deserve not another immunity

Then Atiku will not only lose Rivers but will lose the election including g-5 state and come third or fourth.

1 Like

Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by odduduwa: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Seankhalifa:
We don't want any president from the north... is the time of the south... buhari don cast north... if atiku should win... dey will be revolution... atiku don't have any presidential qualities
pls be specific, which south ? South East or South West ? If you can't answer this , let power remain in the north
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by donmik: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Samunique:
If it's Yoruba that's doing what Buhari is doing now, our brothers from the East will call him a betrayal and many unprintable names, but a northerner and fulani is doing it? No problem, they'll call it "political smartness".

Who did this to us

So after 8 years of Buhari, he still wants to hand over to another fulani northerner ?

Just imagine a souther was doing this?

But we warned Tinubu & co !!!

What is wrong with an Ibo man being the president from APC?
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by hardbody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
I don't have issues with anyone having a preferred candidate. It's democracy so it's normal

I only disagree on your view claiming you don't care about the contestants

You truly care sir!

We know those who do not care. We don't find them on this space

I have humoured you enough.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2023
lordkush:
only animals bereft of reason re supporting Apc. Nigeria nor go contain Una. Try rigging and see hell
Lol like your papa grin
Re: Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike by lordkush: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Lol like your papa grin
E pain am. Stupid zombie. Keep begging the north to give you thier 12 million votes. Because nobody from the south east and ss will vote your thief. Xcept you and you hopeless rotten family 😝😝

But you have already seen the Hand writing on the wall. 😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.