Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra (14482 Views)

Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Breaking News: Fulani Terrorist Who Wants To Burn A Church Was Burnt To Ashes / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by RichDad1(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Dbegining:

If the East is the most terrorised part even in Nigeria, then what is the North?

I don't understand how you guys talk.
Don’t mind him. East is even more peaceful compare to west.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by franco3075q(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2023
SO SAD, FATHER LORD PLS HEAL OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Franking: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Enough is enough. Is government incapable of stopping this madness?
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Parachoko: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:
Daybreak.

Watch how the man who claims to want to rule dear country turn a blind eye to this as well.

Since his emergence as LP candidate, there has been over 500 such attacks in the East, resulting in the death of no peas than 1000 people, not to mention those eaten by cannibals, yet he hasn't lifted a finger, not even once, to condemn these people.

Obi is a very desperate and wicked man.
Person wey no care about fuel and Naira scarcity, you think say nah the few people in Igbo land wey him friends IPOB dey kill Obi will care about?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by PHIPEX(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Suddenly Anambra has become their full focus, Obi's stronghold is obviously their target.
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Cricketman: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by gozmok1(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2023
1 billion tiefnibu 1billion Kanu + 1trillion Simon Ekpa + 2trillion Dos can’t break Nigeria, it’s only a bingo pro max that would think otherwise, how can people living in the bush and taking orders from Abroad break the country, How? Who would give them ?

OBIDIENT will win 99% of South East And South south and 60% of South West and North Central
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Dshocker(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2023
My Abagana cry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by gozmok1(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2023
When a bunch of illiterates decided to trade falsehood, their end is always faster than anticipated.

These are set never do well that failed in managing themselves yet they daily deceive deluded followers that their dream country (Biafra) will be better than Nigeria. Just imagine a country being governed by illiterates and unknown gunmen?
Check them out individually and you will understand how lazy and empty-minded all of them are, hence none of them has a justifiable source of livelihood.
These are simply sets of criminals that are fighting day and night to create a haven of criminality within a defined territory they chose to call Biafra land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by tishbite42: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:
The most terrorised patch of land on the planet.
I pity the East.🥺🥺
Afonjas
41 people were killed in Katsina
I guess only Igbo lives matter

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by SenatePresdo(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Nawa o.

Buhari suppose don arrest Peter Pandora coz he is the chief sponsor of IPOB terrorist.

After Tinubu loses, I want you guys to start shouting Oduduwa or nothing, so that Nigerian army will use you people and do shooting practice.

Ati
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by SenatePresdo(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Nawa o.

Buhari suppose don arrest Peter Pandora coz he is the chief sponsor of IPOB terrorist.

After Tinubu loses, I want you guys to start shouting Oduduwa or nothing, so that Nigerian army will use you people and do shooting practice.
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Toreddo3679(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
UNKNOWN GUN MEN= PETER OBI and his supporters undecided undecided
You guys are so shameless, yesterday there was a news about 41 persons being slaughtered in katsina state. None of you urchins came out of your caves to comment on it. Because this is coming from the east, y'all are here masturbating on it. Bunch of double standard shameless urchins
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
Why are they still putting check points in the south east?

I guess they don't want SE to be 100% under criminals free reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Dbegining:
Of recent a relatively peaceful Anambra has become a war zone.
Not forgetting that it's the stronghold of one presidential candidate.

Now some people without even thinking will blame it on IPOB. Without even asking themselves the smallest question of what's the intention behind the attack.

For the fact that you support one political party doesn't mean that you should stop making use of your brain.

Your criminal IPOB needs more free weapons. That's the intention behind the attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by seguno2: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
yarimo:
UNKNOWN GUN MEN= PETER OBI and his supporters undecided undecided

The way that fraudulent Peter Obi talks, one would think that he turned Anambra into a giant manufacturing hub, with Onitsha inland port evacuating exports like Chinese do. Abi why is Ogbeni Him Tu Lie always talking about China?

If Anambra is a manufacturing hub after 16 years of scamdemic Obi and his Fidelity Bank sidekick Obiano, why do they have idle hands and minds being used as the devil’s workshop, easily recruited by IPOB to be unknown gunmen

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by haffaze777(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is sponsoring ipob to destroy Afghaneastern.

Tinubu gave fuel marketers bullion van so there will be fuel scarcity.

Tinubu also gave CBN governor so naira will be scarce.

What is it that Tinubu is not responsible for?

Seems Tinubu is a god to ipob pigs.

Tinubu cause my car to overheat yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Brendaniel: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2023
maasoap:

I guess they don't want SE to be 100% under criminals free reign.

They want to keep extorting the people of south east....
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by backtovillage: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu must pay for all these atrocities
1. He didn't pay workers in SE
2. Tinubu didn't give us electricity
3. Tinubu didnt provide job for us in South east
4. Tinubu founded unknown gunmen
5. if we impregnate our wives no hospital to take them to
6. Tinubu has made our children to be jobless and turned them into internet warriors and internet mob like
7. He made our children homeless and allow them seek refuge in lagos
8. Tinubu turn all yoruba men to yoruba demon in order to stop our ladies from marrying them, now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Oches4me(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Christian terrorist.
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by egojeny1(f): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Dshocker:
My Abagana cry
O dikwa egwu, and that cps is close to my house
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by HeroicMeastro: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoQDX6Iruvm/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=
PO, you can't still call your boys to order even for the sake of your imminent defeat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Illegal1(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Why always dem?
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Pityoobi: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
Abi na, IT'S BIAFRA OR DEATH!
More VAWULENCE PLEASEEEE!
Kill yourself from Alaigbo to Abagana, nothing concern us. Igbos are by far the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria, that can’t live side by side with other ethnic tribes. We will give them independence after they must have reduced their population by half.
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by ibrahass: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Those people are myopic in reasoning. You will understand when you have them as friend or as neighborhood.
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by tnerro1(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2023
So police with all the superiority in the shooting No down any of them, this story get k leg
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Memeni(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
The monsters they created..nigeria is gone
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by onuman: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoQDX6Iruvm/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Calling these people gunmen swells their heads. Better call them low lifers carrying guns.
If most people decide to carry guns for self protection, these low lifers carrying guns now will die of hunger.
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by maasoap(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

They want to keep extorting the people of south east....

Check points are not limited to South East, fact!
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by Brendaniel: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2023
maasoap:

Check points are not limited to South East, fact!
In the south east it is becoming a menace because of the number of checkpoints....
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by yarimo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Toreddo3679:

You guys are so shameless, yesterday there was a news about 41 persons being slaughtered in katsina state. None of you urchins came out of your caves to comment on it. Because this is coming from the east, y'all are here masturbating on it. Bunch of double standard shameless urchins
operation fire for fire for all IPOB and unknown gun men
Re: Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra by saintrow1: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is sponsoring ipob to destroy Afghaneastern.

Tinubu gave fuel marketers bullion van so there will be fuel scarcity.

Tinubu also gave CBN governor 3 bullion vans so naira will be scarce.

What is it that Tinubu is not responsible for?

Seems Tinubu is a god to ipob pigs.

Mr/Mrs stupid, you forgot to add these as well.

Tinubu gave 500 bullion van to ojukwu to start a civil war.
Tinubu gave 400 bullion van to evans to kidnap people
Tinubu gave 10000 bullion van to abacha so steal Nigerians money
Tinubu gave 800 bullion so that Nigeria will not qualify for the world cup
Tinubu gave obasanjo 900 bullion van so that Nigeria won't have electricity
Tinubu gave 20000 bullion to the British to start colonisation in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? / Ambode To Buhari: Lagos Truly Deserves A Special Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.